Kinex

Kinex Employee Review

Shocking
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Newcastle City Centre, Tyne and Wear24 January 2020
Most shocking place to work. They tell you that you can earn thousands every month which is not true. Managers have their favourites so everyone else gets treated like idiots. You get ridiculed on a daily basis in front of everyone and if you don’t take part in their ridiculous games it’s even worse. They will sack you if you are late or ring in sick.
If you can speak you will get a job there. High turnover of staff
AVOID!!!!!
30 January 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us here at Kinex as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.

We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

positive and helpful always keep you motivated
Telesales Agent (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire13 February 2020
worked here a 3 times and enjoyed it every time only left due to personal reasons but always welcomed me back and encourage me to be the best i can be.
Pros
welcoming and enthusiastic always driving you to succeed
Cons
new starters who think telesales will be easy and dont give it 100%, and blame others for their incompetence
21 February 2020

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key, as well as ensuring they are provided with enough support and guidance to reach their full potential.

Keep up the great work! :)

Lack of professionalism
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire7 February 2020
Spent 3 months working for Kinex, in what I can describe was one of the most stressful jobs I ever had.

Having a strong sales background with a lot experience in various sales sectors I not understand how such a big comoany lacks understanding of basic sales.

Step by step procedure that they have in place is nothing more than a written sales script which they believe will work everytime, any argument made by the customer the most imortant one being the price which is usually higher.

How can you expect a potential customer to switch to Kinex if the current provider is on avarge 30% cheaper. The managment at Kinex is making the argument of proce increase for every other provider, forgeting that although it is true, other providers offer shorter contracts at better rates which makes no sense for most customers to switch.

Price beat guarantee is nothing but an empty promise, what in fact happens, customers are left with the higher price and tied to a 3 year contract instead of being given the price beat.

They ll tell you to sign up everyone and tell them that Kinex will cover any termination charges up to £300 etc but when it comes to covering it the turn around and say it was not worth for the company to pay the termination fee.

No information about customer cancelling before reciving the invoice which dont alywas come when expected, so there is no way to try and convince the customer you worked so hard to sign up.

Waste of time and energy!
Pros
Zero Pros
Cons
Expensive Prices, Bad customer service, Poor Management
14 February 2020

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.