Kinex Employee Review

This is the worst company to work for, don't waste your time!!
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire5 April 2018
This company are nothing but cowboys. Honestly, its sick how they pray on venerable people basically cold calling, managers are useless you will be fired within a couple of days if you aren't selling anyway. Don't waste your time here honestly.
Pros
Nothing.
Cons
Everything!
Official response from Kinex
17 May 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are very disappointed to hear of your experience at kinex. We work hard to ensure that both our customers and employees have a positive experience with kinex and if you are willing we would like you to contact our HR Department (HR@kinex.co.uk) to provide us with greater detail on your experience. We would like to take this opportunity to wish you success in your future endeavors.

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

unpaid wages.
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire10 November 2018
promised massive commisions and an easy wages but nothing of the sort.
drive for miles on end to appointments that are not interested and when you complain your told its your fault and your a poor salesperson.
when I left i was promised i would get what was owed to me however 7 weeks on I am finding I am still chasing the commision they owe me.
Pros
nice colleagues
Cons
unpaid wages.
Fun and rewarding place to work
Telesales (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire9 November 2018
Overall Kinex is a really fun place to work.
The working environment is lively and positive, and the staff and management are all very friendly and supportive.
Having two small breaks as well as lunch really help break up the working day.
It is a target driven job and isn’t an easy job some days, especially with working through till 6, but the staff and working environment make it fun and rewarding.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.