Kinex
Kinex Employee Review

5 April 2018
21 February 2020
Relaxed but target driven, can be fun but if you cant talk on the phone or make small talk up on the spot then might be a struggle. You get good training though and help and encouragement if youre struggling. The money is good if you make the appointments and the days go quickly despite the hours being quite long.
2 March 2020
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with us. Keep up the great work! :)
20 January 2020
Very nice place to work, friendly people and a fun and safe environment. Would definitely recommend working here if you want a challenge and learn new skills.
22 January 2020
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key, as well as ensuring they are provided with enough support and guidance to reach their full potential.
20 March 2020
Same location
Telesales agent (Former Employee) - Milton Keynes
Morning comes you speak about your evenings the previous night before. then play office games, this is pretty cool but if you dont make appointments by certain times of the day you're forced to stand until you do so don't wear heels.

last hour of the day again you're forced to stand they like to call this "power hour" to make sure you're completely 'on the ball'

it's a negative environment.

They don't listen in your interviews so if you have holidays booked you should remind them all the time as they forget and then have ago at you for having a holiday booked before you get there.

I had a family emergency the office manager allowed the entire office to take the P*** out of me for my family emergency and that it resulted in me not going on holiday.

overall avoid like the plague.
27 March 2020
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,

We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at Kinex