Kinex Employee Review

Avoid like the plague!!! Worst places to work period!!!
Kinex (Former Employee) –  Kinex31 July 2018
Wow! I lasted a week at Kinex and it was the most inhumane workplace I've ever witnessed! Take my word for it stay away even if your desperate, low on money or even homeless it's not worth it!
Pros
Non
Cons
Ridiculous Targets, Terrible Pay, High Staff Turnover, Rude Manager & Staff the list goes on...
Official response from Kinex
13 September 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we are disappointed to hear you have had a negative experience at kinex as we work hard to ensure all employees have a enjoyable time with us. Unfortunately it's unclear from your review which office you worked in, if you could please contact the HR Department (HR@kinex.co.uk) in confidence and provide greater details we will look into this matter internally.
We'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

Depressing
Field Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, BM10 October 2018
Have nothing positive to say about working here. Never had the proper training and was thrown into the deep end and struggled quite badly. The manager of the group I was in didn't even know how to sell the products and had the cheek to speak to you as if you were nothing when you didn't get a deal. Other than that the call center looked like a fun environment to work in where in, never heard any negative comments about and you got the proper training.

The salary for this job is really good but I had to leave personally as life is to short to be miserable!
Shocking but good pay
Telesales Representative (Former Employee) –  Nottingham30 September 2018
Was let go after lack of sales. Calling the same people everyday even those who didn't want us to call back. Manager was amazing and actually lost his job for me by keeping me on a week after further management said to fire me. The environment was fun and business like.
Pros
Fun work environment, good pay and benefits
Cons
Long hours and no jam b security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.