Kinex
Kinex Employee Review

23 May 2019
9 March 2020
A fast pased environment always brimming with good spirits, good commission structure with great benefits. Management are lovely always motivated and motivating, overall a great way to learn new skills and sales knowledge.
19 March 2020
Hi,

Thank you for leaving such a positive review; it is great to hear how helpful and friendly you found everyone!

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work, and we wish you well in the future
8 March 2020
The team and manager are very nice and welcoming they work like a happy family. It’s competitive but friendly. My only complaint is about the area manager
Pros
Welcoming and friendly
Cons
Area manager is not a nice person
19 March 2020
Hi

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are happy that you enjoyed your role - we pride ourselves on the support and training we provide to new and existing employees.

However, we are sorry to hear of your negative experience as a Appointment Maker, as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.

26 February 2020
It was a fast paced fun environment, that i learned a lot from. i meant good people and they all helped me along my journey to the future. however it was very difficult however i dont regret nothing.
2 March 2020
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key, as well as ensuring they are provided with enough support and guidance to reach their full potential.