Kinex Employee Review

How is this company still in business, nothing but cold calling and stressful !!
Appointment Maker (Former Employee) –  Stoke and Trent Vale23 May 2019
1. Sacked within 2 weeks of being there.
2. Only had 1 full day training then they expect you to know what you are doing and don't help you at all.
3. Get abuse on the phone from people you are ringing because you have to keep pestering them every day until you get an appointment with them.
4. If you don't get a deal at the end of the day they are nasty with you.
5. Cold calling 250 people a day and if you call less than 250 people you get humiliated in front of everyone.
6. On my first day, just because i didn't have my NI number letter I gave them a wage slip with it on instead and they wouldn't accept it, they sent me home and didn't let me come back work till the next day.
Overall, I think this place of work is more like a school. Everyone is either nasty to you because your new and don't know the ropes as well as the rest or you have to stand in a circle and they humiliate you in front of everyone. They feed you with a load of lies on your interview about your wages and that you can earn up to £1,000 in a week when it is impossible to.
DO NOT WORK HERE IF YOU HAVE A HOME AND BILLS TO PAY AS THEY HAVE LEFT ME JOBLESS WITH NO INCOME AND NOW I'M DEPRESSED AND STRUGGLING TO FIND ANOTHER JOB.
Pros
Nothing at all

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

Required to give notice.. notice not honoured.
Sales Assistant (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands12 June 2019
I have mixed feelings about this job.

The managers are very nice. They are very good at motivating their workforce and the workplace is relatively fun.

I was a good agent, not amazing. I was told I could 'do the job'. This was enough to be the last remaining member of my training group. They clearly have a very high labour turnover rate as they are training new people every week.

I got offered a new job so I gave the required notice and was 'let go' the day after. I'm quite certain they are under no obligation to keep me around after my notice but If i'd have known it would be dealt with this way I wouldn't have bothered handing it in.
Pros
Nice managers. Fun workplace.
Cons
High labour turnover, don't get comfortable.
I am proud of where i work
Call Centre Advisor (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire7 June 2019
Great company to work for- They push you to achieve your career goals. Before I came to this company I had never done sales before- After training and support from the team I can now proudly say I am really good at it!

Love the job- Great games to keep us motivated throughout the day.
Pros
Commission is great!
Cons
None i can think of
Official response from Kinex
11 June 2019

Hi,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive review!

Maintaining our fun environment, as well as focusing on the development, training and progression of staff is always at the forefront of our minds!

Keep up the great work :)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.