Kinex
Kinex Employee Review

Shocking

29 November 2019
Worked here for 9 years and i got sacked because 1 week i didn’t make any sales. Unfair dismissal!
I will be taking further action as i believe my human rights have been treated wrong.

They was also racist towards me and my young children
20 December 2019
We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.
5 November 2019
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) - Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
I work for Kinex in the Stoke office, I am still new to the role and learning new skills each day. I feel I have lots of support and I am really thankful for the opportunity. The office is such a laugh, and the managers and the people are all really friendly. I would really recommend this company if you want a sales career.
Pros
Incentives such as free holiday!
28 November 2019
Hi,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Maintaining our fun environment, as well as focusing on the development, training and progression of staff is always at the forefront of our minds!

Keep up the great work
24 October 2019
Call Centre Advisor (Former Employee) - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Awful customer service, and staff aren't treated great. During the first day of training we are asked by management to leave a positive review on indeed - which says a lot. Staff are dismissed on false pretences - the office environment is not professional in the slightest, no matter how hard you try to work and show you're trying they don't care, they just want people who are loud and obnoxious. Companies that are rang are treated unfairly and spoken to in a rude and forceful manner. Wouldn't recommend and certainly would never re-apply there.
Cons
Parking, Long Hours
25 October 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sorry to hear of your negative experience as we endeavor to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.

We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@Kinex.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.

7 October 2019
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) - Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
KINEX are a great company to work for with lots of progression opportunities- I always get the support I need. The managers will always motivate and do their best to help keep the place fun. I left college wanting to start a career which is exactly what this company has helped me do.
Pros
Incentives such as free holiday!
15 October 2019
Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review

We are pleased to hear you are enjoying your time here with us at Kinex and that you are finding the environment supportive and motivating.

Keep up all the great work :)