Kinex Employee Review

Job here no good
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ipswich, Suffolk4 May 2018
They call you say you got the job but you haven't , they cheer and clap on deals, they have there own favourite staff there, not good place to work. NEEDS TO BE ORGANISED BETTER.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
over your expected time to leave.
Official response from Kinex
21 May 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review.
We're sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your time at kinex as we try to ensure all employees have an enjoyable experience. However, we do understand the office can be an energetic work environment not suited to everyone. If you could please provide greater details to our HR Department (HR@kinex.co.uk) on the other points mentioned we will look into these.

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

unpaid wages.
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire10 November 2018
promised massive commisions and an easy wages but nothing of the sort.
drive for miles on end to appointments that are not interested and when you complain your told its your fault and your a poor salesperson.
when I left i was promised i would get what was owed to me however 7 weeks on I am finding I am still chasing the commision they owe me.
Pros
nice colleagues
Cons
unpaid wages.
Fun and rewarding place to work
Telesales (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire9 November 2018
Overall Kinex is a really fun place to work.
The working environment is lively and positive, and the staff and management are all very friendly and supportive.
Having two small breaks as well as lunch really help break up the working day.
It is a target driven job and isn’t an easy job some days, especially with working through till 6, but the staff and working environment make it fun and rewarding.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.