Kinex Employee Review

Treat it as a temporary job
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester9 May 2019
I’m absolutely shocked at the way they run the place I only joined a couple of weeks ago and seen so many people get sacked then asked to come back something questionable seems to be going on with staff turnover situations like this are usually for tax purposes one lad get sacked for the sales agents not selling I don’t see how this is his fault as we only book an appointment to be vetted by the manager the lads missed sales was all because the company couldn’t offer any savings or the contract was too long to be bought out this is what the vetting process is for so it seems people are getting sacked just for the days numbers being up and not being vetted properly this is also the most childish place I’ve ever worked playing silly games ridiculous motivation speeches making us think we’re lucky to have the job I’m glad to be out of there as it seems we’re being set up to be sacked just to make the numbers look good
Pros
Not a lot
Cons
vey Unprofessional childish place to work
15 May 2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us, as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.

We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@Kinex.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

Required to give notice.. notice not honoured.
Sales Assistant (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands12 June 2019
I have mixed feelings about this job.

The managers are very nice. They are very good at motivating their workforce and the workplace is relatively fun.

I was a good agent, not amazing. I was told I could 'do the job'. This was enough to be the last remaining member of my training group. They clearly have a very high labour turnover rate as they are training new people every week.

I got offered a new job so I gave the required notice and was 'let go' the day after. I'm quite certain they are under no obligation to keep me around after my notice but If i'd have known it would be dealt with this way I wouldn't have bothered handing it in.
Pros
Nice managers. Fun workplace.
Cons
High labour turnover, don't get comfortable.
21 June 2019

Hi,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

It is great to hear you had such a positive working relationship with your managers, and we are pleased you found the working environment enjoyable.

However, we are sorry to hear of your negative experience upon leaving Kinex.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for you hard work and wish you well in the future.

I am proud of where i work
Call Centre Advisor (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire7 June 2019
Great company to work for- They push you to achieve your career goals. Before I came to this company I had never done sales before- After training and support from the team I can now proudly say I am really good at it!

Love the job- Great games to keep us motivated throughout the day.
Pros
Commission is great!
Cons
None i can think of
11 June 2019

Hi,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive review!

Maintaining our fun environment, as well as focusing on the development, training and progression of staff is always at the forefront of our minds!

Keep up the great work :)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.