Kinex Employee Review

Hated it
Led Gen (Former Employee) –  Manchester15 August 2019
Not a very pleasant place to work I worked there at the start of 2019 got my apps in and hit targets on apps and some problems started happening with the reps I’m not sure what but they couldn’t attend apps I’d made that with a couple of other problems like reps couldn’t save them money as it wasn’t verified after I made the app or people not being their when we agreed I ended up getting the sack and I was glad a little bit as the place is ridiculous silly games in the morning and after breaks what cut into my dialling time the manager regularly went for cig breaks what caused a lot of my apps to not answer the phone to be verified as it should be done straight away there’s so much drama and crying in that place and one girl carried a toy doll in her handbag and at dinner time she took it out fed it changed it burped it then rocked it back to sleep it’s an absolute ridiculous place to work it’s no wonder they’re crying out for staff and now they’ve rang me 12 times in 3 weeks saying I’ve applied for a job with them recently
Official response from Kinex
29 August 2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us.

We are always looking at way to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to investigate the points you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@Kinex.co.uk)

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

Telesales (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire18 September 2019
Kinex is a great and fun place to work with a great management team. The basic wage is brilliant and the commission is uncapped so the sky is the limit. The work environment is very chilled and a great place to be.
Just dont do it...
Lead Generator (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear18 September 2019
If you like working with chavs who sniff cocaine on breaks, staff who sell drugs at work, managers who advise you to lie to customer's on a daily basis, unprofessional managers who offer no help, data from the 1900s, training that lasts 2 hours max, sacked after a week, rubbish pay then this is the place for you. DONT DO IT.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.