Kinex Employee Review

Avoid at all costs!!!!
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Ipswich, Suffolk29 July 2018
I went for an interview as was told I would get 6 fully qualified leads a day, I needed to close 3 to earn a decent wage.
After 4 days it became obvious that was a pack of lies! I was given 3 a day at best everyday 1 cancelled before I got there, so probably wasn’t a lead in the first place.
The business owner wasn’t there in a lot of circumstances so 2 leads a day soon became only 1 closable. Their claim at excellent customer service which answer the phone in seconds is a complete lie as well. I called them with a potential customer to show them and I was left red faced!!!!! The fully qualified leads they promise is a complete lie. I left after 4 days......I actually got paid for what I did though, so no complaints there.
Pros
Cons
Complete lies
17 September 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are sorry to hear you were unhappy with your experience as a Field Sales Executive, our lead generation teams work hard to supply 6 qualified leads per day and it is unfortunate that this was not realized in the time you were with us.

We would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

Amazing job
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol9 December 2018
Been working here for a week now and I have to say it’s a brilliant company to work for all the staff are supportive so is the management always willing to give feedback to help you improve so far I’ve made 1 sign up per day apart from Friday not bad considering it’s my first week 100% would recommend to anyone looking for a job
Pros
Amazing staff
11 December 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review!

We are so pleased to hear you are doing so well in your new role, and that you are benefitting from all the support and guidance we provide to our new starters.

Keep up the great work :)

Kind Regards,

Kinex Team

Stay away!
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire26 November 2018
Awful place to work! They sacked me after 2 weeks! The job title said "selling well established product" not 1 person I phoned ever heard of the product! Management was very poor and unprofessional!
Pros
Early friday Finish
Cons
The whole thing!
3 December 2018

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Sales Agent, as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.

We are always looking at ways to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to look into the issues you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@Kinex.co.uk)

Kind Regards,

Kinex

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.