Kinex Employee Review

Avoid at all costs!!!!
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Ipswich, Suffolk29 July 2018
I went for an interview as was told I would get 6 fully qualified leads a day, I needed to close 3 to earn a decent wage.
After 4 days it became obvious that was a pack of lies! I was given 3 a day at best everyday 1 cancelled before I got there, so probably wasn’t a lead in the first place.
The business owner wasn’t there in a lot of circumstances so 2 leads a day soon became only 1 closable. Their claim at excellent customer service which answer the phone in seconds is a complete lie as well. I called them with a potential customer to show them and I was left red faced!!!!! The fully qualified leads they promise is a complete lie. I left after 4 days......I actually got paid for what I did though, so no complaints there.
Pros
Cons
Complete lies
Official response from Kinex
17 September 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are sorry to hear you were unhappy with your experience as a Field Sales Executive, our lead generation teams work hard to supply 6 qualified leads per day and it is unfortunate that this was not realized in the time you were with us.

We would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire16 October 2018
Really easy job, you ring data all day and can have a laugh with colleagues as long as you're working at the same time. Fun lively environment, and working around positive people makes you want to go into work.

Working hours are 9 till 6 rather than 8 till 5 as the last hour of the day most business' you are contacting are closed so less likely to make sales in this hour
Pros
managers and colleges always motivate each other to do well and improve, managers are willing to help you out if you're struggling, More than enough time for lunch and breaks in between, Games played to keep everyone motivated throughout the day, Really good commission structure, lots of money can be made easily, Reasonable targets
Depressing
Field Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, BM10 October 2018
Have nothing positive to say about working here. Never had the proper training and was thrown into the deep end and struggled quite badly. The manager of the group I was in didn't even know how to sell the products and had the cheek to speak to you as if you were nothing when you didn't get a deal. Other than that the call center looked like a fun environment to work in where in, never heard any negative comments about and you got the proper training.

The salary for this job is really good but I had to leave personally as life is to short to be miserable!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.