Kinex Employee Review

Worse place ever!
Telesales (Former Employee) –  Ipswich, Suffolk4 February 2019
Just like to inform that no one should ever apply to work for kinex I wasn’t trained properly It was a day worth of training then basically had to get on with it, I worked for a week earning appointments then they got rid of me just like that and they take your money you’ve made from appointments worse work place ever DONT Even bother going to an interview your only be there a week!!!!
Pros
Nothing!!
Cons
Get rid of you within a week

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

Brilliant company to work for
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire14 February 2019
Lovely environment to work in, team is very friendly, management are very helpfull, breaks are at great times, get to play games which helps motivate everyone!
Pros
Lovely environment
Cons
Parking
Fun place to work, management are amazing
Really nice environment to work in, training is good, even if you get stuck on the phone the managers are there to help! We play games to lift the atmosphere and focus in the work place. Everyone here is lovely and will help you out no matter what. Money is good and the harder you work the more money you get.
Pros
Work environment, amazing employees and great management
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.