Kinex Employee Review

terrible and racist
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire25 July 2019
This company is a vile and horrible company to work for. I would not recommend even applying at all. The management is the worst that I have ever experienced, they are rude, racist, and totally unprofessional. No support from them, they do not care about you AT ALL!!!!

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

Hated it
Led Gen (Former Employee) –  Manchester15 August 2019
Not a very pleasant place to work I worked there at the start of 2019 got my apps in and hit targets on apps and some problems started happening with the reps I’m not sure what but they couldn’t attend apps I’d made that with a couple of other problems like reps couldn’t save them money as it wasn’t verified after I made the app or people not being their when we agreed I ended up getting the sack and I was glad a little bit as the place is ridiculous silly games in the morning and after breaks what cut into my dialling time the manager regularly went for cig breaks what caused a lot of my apps to not answer the phone to be verified as it should be done straight away there’s so much drama and crying in that place and one girl carried a toy doll in her handbag and at dinner time she took it out fed it changed it burped it then rocked it back to sleep it’s an absolute ridiculous place to work it’s no wonder they’re crying out for staff and now they’ve rang me 12 times in 3 weeks saying I’ve applied for a job with them recently
Fantastic
Telesales Agent (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire31 July 2019
I really enjoy working for kinex, it's a great atmosphere and the great earning potential. I get fantasic support from management who always keep us motivated.
Official response from Kinex
1 August 2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review; it is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with us at Kinex

We are pleased to hear you are enjoying the fun atmosphere we pride ourselves on creating!

Keep up the great work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.