Kinex
Kinex Employee Review

25 July 2019
1 March 2020
Absolutely poor management, 3 hours training (even though I made it very clear I have never worked in sales before)and after that thrown right into the deep end! I turned down so many jobs offers for this job to be fired after 2 weeks of being there. New people join and leave half way through their first day without notifying anyone which just shows the amount of pressure applied by the branch manager on your first day of being there. It also clearly shows the lack of training provided.They expect you to make appointments for their representatives to follow it through but even the representatives quit on the company! I made appointments with customers however the rep couldn’t follow it though so I was fired! Don’t even bother unless you have years of sales experience!
19 March 2020
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Customer Service Advisor, as we endeavour to ensure all of our representatives have a positive experience selling our products.
24 January 2020
Most shocking place to work. They tell you that you can earn thousands every month which is not true. Managers have their favourites so everyone else gets treated like idiots. You get ridiculed on a daily basis in front of everyone and if you don’t take part in their ridiculous games it’s even worse. They will sack you if you are late or ring in sick.
If you can speak you will get a job there. High turnover of staff

AVOID!!!!!
30 January 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us here at Kinex as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.

We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.
20 March 2020
Same location
Morning comes you speak about your evenings the previous night before. then play office games, this is pretty cool but if you dont make appointments by certain times of the day you're forced to stand until you do so don't wear heels.

last hour of the day again you're forced to stand they like to call this "power hour" to make sure you're completely 'on the ball'

it's a negative environment.

They don't listen in your interviews so if you have holidays booked you should remind them all the time as they forget and then have ago at you for having a holiday booked before you get there.

I had a family emergency the office manager allowed the entire office to take the P*** out of me for my family emergency and that it resulted in me not going on holiday.

overall avoid like the plague.
27 March 2020
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,

We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at Kinex