Kinex Employee Review

Worst place ive ever worked
Telesales Executive (Former Employee) –  Ipswich, Suffolk23 June 2018
I worked in the ipswich branch and this has got to be the worst job ive worked in trust me dont bother wasting your time with this company they are clueless all the worst things that managers do happen here.
Pros
Early start and finish
Cons
Managers manual dialing ring from yellow pages basically
29 June 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear you didn't enjoy your time at kinex as we work hard to ensure all our employees have a positive experience.
We have very strict procedures around our data which is supplied to each office. Please contact us at HR@Verastar.co.uk with the details of the alleged compliance breach so a full investigation can take place.

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

Amazing job
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol9 December 2018
Been working here for a week now and I have to say it’s a brilliant company to work for all the staff are supportive so is the management always willing to give feedback to help you improve so far I’ve made 1 sign up per day apart from Friday not bad considering it’s my first week 100% would recommend to anyone looking for a job
Pros
Amazing staff
11 December 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review!

We are so pleased to hear you are doing so well in your new role, and that you are benefitting from all the support and guidance we provide to our new starters.

Keep up the great work :)

Kind Regards,

Kinex Team

Stay away!
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire26 November 2018
Awful place to work! They sacked me after 2 weeks! The job title said "selling well established product" not 1 person I phoned ever heard of the product! Management was very poor and unprofessional!
Pros
Early friday Finish
Cons
The whole thing!
3 December 2018

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Sales Agent, as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.

We are always looking at ways to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to look into the issues you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@Kinex.co.uk)

Kind Regards,

Kinex

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.