Kinex Employee Review

Don't even bother applying
Call Centre Advisor (Former Employee) –  Suffolk16 March 2018
Worst job ever and a complete waste of time. Management teach you how to answer a call based on a script which you have to learn and then you always use it on the phone. All you do is basically harass people since it's all cold calling

Wouldn't recommend this job unless you're completely desperate
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Bad training, cold calling, not official
Official response from Kinex
20 March 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We understand that sales roles aren't suitable for everyone and wish you every success in your future endeavors.
Our call centre advisors follow an approved script to ensure all calls made are compliant.
Thank you for all your hard work whilst at kinex.

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

Unfairish sacking
Appointment setter (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester17 March 2019
I got sacked after a couple of weeks for no sales, fair enough but I was only an appointment setter and I set the required appointments for the field Sales Agent to call in and do the selling so basically I got scaked because someone else can’t do the job they was employed to do. I’d think different if the sales was on my head but as I said, I was an appointment setter not a sales agent.
Pros
Ok place to work
Cons
The office I was at is full of kids on bumps
Avoid this company
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire15 March 2019
Avoid this company! They have a terrible work ethic. They advise you to lie to customers... all they want is sign ups. They will use you for however long it suits! Customers never end up saving any money, they are changing the rules daily. The office staff are changed weekly as they are sacked within the first 3 days. They want customers to sign up and not question their Bill's so they can over charge them.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.