Kinex Employee Review

Exaggerated
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire23 September 2018
Going for the interview they big the job up but its nothing like they make out. expected to ring same data a couple of days after so get nothing but abuse. get dirty looks off the manager if not doing well with appointments that day, wouldnt recommend.
Pros
weekends off.
Cons
not worth the money you get
Official response from Kinex
24 September 2018

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are sorry to hear of your experience at kinex as we work hard to ensure everyone enjoys coming to work. We appreciate all feedback and will look into the issues raised with the management team.
We'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your hard work and wish you all the best for the future. .

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire16 October 2018
Really easy job, you ring data all day and can have a laugh with colleagues as long as you're working at the same time. Fun lively environment, and working around positive people makes you want to go into work.

Working hours are 9 till 6 rather than 8 till 5 as the last hour of the day most business' you are contacting are closed so less likely to make sales in this hour
Pros
managers and colleges always motivate each other to do well and improve, managers are willing to help you out if you're struggling, More than enough time for lunch and breaks in between, Games played to keep everyone motivated throughout the day, Really good commission structure, lots of money can be made easily, Reasonable targets
Depressing
Field Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, BM10 October 2018
Have nothing positive to say about working here. Never had the proper training and was thrown into the deep end and struggled quite badly. The manager of the group I was in didn't even know how to sell the products and had the cheek to speak to you as if you were nothing when you didn't get a deal. Other than that the call center looked like a fun environment to work in where in, never heard any negative comments about and you got the proper training.

The salary for this job is really good but I had to leave personally as life is to short to be miserable!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.