Kinex Employee Review

Exaggerated
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire23 September 2018
Going for the interview they big the job up but its nothing like they make out. expected to ring same data a couple of days after so get nothing but abuse. get dirty looks off the manager if not doing well with appointments that day, wouldnt recommend.
Pros
weekends off.
Cons
not worth the money you get
Official response from Kinex
24 September 2018

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are sorry to hear of your experience at kinex as we work hard to ensure everyone enjoys coming to work. We appreciate all feedback and will look into the issues raised with the management team.
We'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your hard work and wish you all the best for the future. .

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

Amazing job
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol9 December 2018
Been working here for a week now and I have to say it’s a brilliant company to work for all the staff are supportive so is the management always willing to give feedback to help you improve so far I’ve made 1 sign up per day apart from Friday not bad considering it’s my first week 100% would recommend to anyone looking for a job
Pros
Amazing staff
Stay away!
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire26 November 2018
Awful place to work! They sacked me after 2 weeks! The job title said "selling well established product" not 1 person I phoned ever heard of the product! Management was very poor and unprofessional!
Pros
Early friday Finish
Cons
The whole thing!
Official response from Kinex
3 December 2018

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Sales Agent, as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.

We are always looking at ways to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to look into the issues you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@Kinex.co.uk)

Kind Regards,

Kinex

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.