Kinex Employee Reviews for Telemarketer

A fun fast paced place to work.
Telesales (Current Employee) –  Leeds3 May 2019
Having worked here for a while in the Leeds call centre I would recommend this place. It’s a professional vibrant office environment with plenty of fun and games and a bit of banter to get you through the day. Telesales isn’t easy, but the people are vigorous, and the management in Leeds are a good team who look out for their employees and want them to do well. It isn’t somewhere you can sit around doing nothing, but if you aren’t lazy and you can use a telephone it’s certainly a decent job.
Pros
Fun games and a laugh every day.
Cons
It’s telesales

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. It's lovely to hear you are enjoy the vibrant working environment!

Keep up all the great work!

Excellent place to work
Telesales (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire3 May 2019
Vibrant ;) atmosphere lovely people to work with always there to support you and great training. it’s a great team and everyone makes you feel welcome and help you out if you need it
Pros
Excellent bonuses plus raffle tickets given for gift cards
Cons
Long hours but goes quickly as you get 3 breaks

Hi,

Thank you for your review - It's great to hear that you enjoyed the fun environment that we pride ourselves on here at Kinex! Maintaining our fun environment, as well as focusing on the development, training and progression of staff is always at the forefront of our minds!

Thanks again for your feedback - Keep up the great work :)

Kinex telesales
Telesales Operative (Current Employee) –  Leeds2 May 2019
I have been working for kinex for the last 3 years. I THROUGHLY ENJOY MY JOB!! Since starting the job i have found them very accomadating to individuals circumstances.I still wake up and enjoying going to work. I have children and other commitments. Once in the office i love the environment. The team members are very approachable and help out loads. Managers try their best to keep us happy and motivated. Theres loads of incentives every month. It definetly pays off to work hard. I love the pay scheme.Basic-Commission-Bonus.
Pros
Good pay. Friendly team
Cons
Offices facilities

Hi,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive and constructive review!

It is great to hear you are enjoying your role so much and have a such a positive working relationship with your colleagues and management.

Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire11 April 2019
Worst job I've had
Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire26 March 2019
Don't bother you'll get fired within 2 weeks lmao. Only about sales they don't care about anything else. On the phone on your first day with the worst 2 hour training & expected to make sales & if not you've lost your job lol. Waste of time don't bother.
Pros
Easy job to get
Cons
Everything else
9 April 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us.

We would like to wish you every success in the future.

Fun place to work
Telesales Operative (Current Employee) –  Birmingham25 March 2019
Good office, fun place to work with a nice culture of commission making it friendly and competitive nature. I love working here as i feel rewarded for my job

Hi,

Thank you for your review - It's great to hear that you enjoyed the fun environment that we pride ourselves on!

Kinex is pleased to offer such a great commission structure which encourages staff to reach their full potential and make some fantastic earnings when exceeding their targets - it is great to hear you are benefiting from this!

Uncomfortable unprofessional and unorganised
Telesales (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire24 March 2019
Have you heard of the saying ‘you do what your mrs tells ya’ I was here for less than a week and I had to leave. I have done sales all my life but never have I come across an office environment like Kinex. A sales office should be professional and everyone should be treated equally. In this office the staff or in other words the managers girlfriend dictated the diary for the day. If she announced it was break it had to be break, if she was not happy because someone was ringing data she wanted to ring it would be taken of them. The office would be a success if spent more time with his staff training them rather than cuddling up to his girlfriend and asking for her permission if he could go for a cigarette or toilet break.
Pros
Close to the train station
Cons
People do as they please

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

We are sorry to hear of your negative experience, as we endeavor to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.

We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@Kinex.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.

Worst company ever
Telesales (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristoll12 March 2019
Was employed by kinex for 6 days in Bristol. There is no training and they literally hire anyone. You'll probably last a week tops before they make up some pathetic excuse to let you go. DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS JOB IF YOU HAVE FINANCIAL COMMITMENTS.
I made a complaint to the higher ups and the response i got, well a child could have written something more competent. Liars and scammers. Stay away.
21 March 2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, however we are sorry to hear of your negative experience.

We would like to confirm our aim is to always try to ensure that we provide sufficient and personalised training to assist all employees in achieving their sales targets. As well as 121s and coaching with their direct line-manager.

Good luck for the future.

Kinex

better off being a road sweeper
TELESALES (Former Employee) –  Birmingham11 March 2019
such a horrible place to work, they make it sound all nice when advertising the job and then when you actually start working here you realise that this company is a scam. They recruit anyone and everyone and don't care if you have sales experience or not but regardless, you will be sacked within 3 months, period. A lot of people don't even make it after their first week, and they do this because they make you work your bottom off and then sack you. They keep all your commission that YOU have made, but they lied to us on every payday and told us that we will get our commission on our next pay, so we could stay for the 3 month period. Every pay, we were getting under the basic salary they said we would get, bearing in mind making at least £700 commission within the 3 months and they took it all for themselves. One person worked so hard and earned £500 in one deal and they never seen more than £10 commission. The 3 months i was there they recruited around 40 people and in that time they ALL got sacked from their 1st week up until their 8th week. The management are unprofessional and topics would get out of hand. Some mornings they made us come in earlier than our 8:30 start by mentioning it in the work group chat the night before just for a stupid "important meeting" that was nothing but pointless and time wasting. One woman even walked out during her interview because she saw how unprofessional the management was. On your first day they put you straight onto the phones without training or help. It's not a team, it's independent work. They give you the same data they have been  more... calling for the past 5 years, so every owner gets annoyed because they've received 100 calls from kinex. They forced everyone to stand up for an hour most days for what? You finish at 6 even though most business' close at 5, and NO ONE gets an appointment ever, after 5!
I called in sick ONCE because i was very sick, and they told me "you have to come in otherwise don't bother coming back" so i was forced to come in, however that SAME day they allowed another person to call in sick and it was fine for them? nothing but fake, unprofessional and scammers this company. Even the "games" they made you play were rubbish and not motivational at all. They even collect everyone's phones off them at the start of the shift. How childish. If it wasn't for the other fun employees i wouldn't have stayed as long as i did. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME THIS IS A SCAMMING COMPANY.
Pros
the employees - if it wasn't for them i would have left in the second week
Cons
rubbish management, don't pay you, make you work so hard for such long hours for nothing
21 March 2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, however we are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working at Kinex.

We are always looking at ways to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@Kinex.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.

We appreciate the feedback regarding the working hours - however, we do like to think we offer a good work/life balance as there are no awkward shift patterns, no weekend shifts, plus we are closed on Bank Holidays and over the festive period allowing staff that much needed social time with friends and family.

We try to ensure that we provide sufficient and personalised training to assist all employees in achieving their sales targets. As well as 121s and coaching with their direct line-manager.

We wish you all the best for the future.

Is it 1985?
Telesales (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire20 February 2019
17 year old son offered a job at MK branch. Really happy as you could expect. Went out buying smart clothes for work, looked great and eager to start.
Day 1 spent "training" Reading script's our. Day 2 on the phones, no sales but enjoyed it, people great, manager great. Very happy with himself and rightly so.
Day 3. Told first thing he needs to make 3 sales, at lunch told if he doesn't make a sale today's he's sacked. End of the day sacked..
Devestated doesn't come close.. I find it unbelievable that people, young people at that can be treated in this way. 3 days into a new job with minimal training and discarded. Hurrendous way to treat people.. Disgusted..
4 new starters and 3 sacked within 3 days..

Steer clear.
Pros
Non
Cons
Horric way to treat a human being...

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your son’s negative experience whilst working with us.

We wish your son all the best for the future.

Fun place
Telesales (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire13 February 2019
I worked for the company for a long time.They driven me to strive to my best ability witch I found have boosted my confidence to became top telesales. They are a exceptional company to work for and any person that work for the company would always push you to your best, I've had a few sales jobs but nothing like this anyone that does start can become your dream job like me feel free to ring in and ask for angel to confirm this job is a dream.

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review - It's lovely to hear you are enjoying working with us at Kinex!

Keep up all the great work :)

Kinex Team

easy work when working hard
Telesales Representative (Current Employee) –  sheffield england12 February 2019
aim of the game is to book appointments with small business owners
really good pay and deal bonus structure
weekly bonus can be hit to make an additional £500 per week in extra bonus hard work and ability is all I need to be successful at this company
Pros
money to be made

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review - we are really pleased to here you are enjoying your time working with us here at Kinex and are benefiting from our bonus structure.

i love working here past 2 years
Telesales Representative (Current Employee) –  leeds uk12 February 2019
great atmosphere and extremely competitive work place everyone gets on with each other and works a team to achieve targets and goals with a fantastic commission structure
Pros
good bonus
Cons
dont have any

Hi,

Thank you for your review - It's great to hear that you are enjoying the fun environment that we pride ourselves on here at Kinex!

The uncapped commission structure is our way of thanking our staff for all their hard work and allowing them to control their own earnings.

Keep striving to exceed your target and reap the rewards - We know you can do it! :)

Kinex Team

Kinex is a great place to work
Telesales Agent (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester8 February 2019
Kinex is a great place to work I’ve been here for around a year very nice people all round looking for the Same goals if your money motivated and looking for a fun job kinex is a great place to work

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review.

It is great to hear you are enjoying your time working here at Kinex – Keep up the good work!

Love it
Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  Manchester Central, Greater Manchester8 February 2019
Enjoyable work environment with a great team ethic, everybody want their colleagues to succeed and it’s a great motivator, great managers and directors, great pay, overall , top job.
Pros
Team, salary

Hi,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive review - Keep up the great work!

Telesales (Former Employee) –  Ipswich, Suffolk4 February 2019
Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands30 January 2019
Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire15 January 2019
Best Job Ive Had
Telesales (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire4 January 2019
Kinex is a great place to work. Its the only job ive had where i actually enjoy going.
Management and staff are so supportive and always make time to answer your questions

A great atmosphere to work i
Pros
Great atmosphere and colleauges 3 breaks and reachable targets
Cons
monthly pay

Hi,

Thank you for your review - It's great to hear that you are enjoying the fun environment that we pride ourselves on here at Kinex and have such a fabulous working relationship with your team, and management staff!

Kinex Team

Fun and rewarding place to work
Telesales (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire9 November 2018
Overall Kinex is a really fun place to work.
The working environment is lively and positive, and the staff and management are all very friendly and supportive.
Having two small breaks as well as lunch really help break up the working day.
It is a target driven job and isn’t an easy job some days, especially with working through till 6, but the staff and working environment make it fun and rewarding.
3 December 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are pleased that you are enjoying working for Kinex!

Kinex

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.