Kinex

Kinex Employee Reviews for Telemarketer

Telemarketer103 reviews
United Kingdom103 reviews
I have worked at kinex for a good amount of time now and have progressed in my sales role massively although the commission structure and bonus structure is great I believe the salary is adequate I do believe the company could manage the tools telesales use better and could make the in work incentives more realistic and achievable
28 November 2019
Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review, it is great to hear you are progressing in your ability!

The uncapped commission structure is our way of thanking our staff for all their hard work and allowing them to control their own earnings.

Keep up the great work
I worked for them for about 2 months if you don't bookin the first 3 days yor out, Mangagers are a complete joke not one could run a company if they tried, Plus your on cctv being watched, AVOID BIRMINGHAM OFFICE bunch of idots
Morning comes you speak about your evenings the previous night before. then play office games, this is pretty cool but if you dont make appointments by certain times of the day you're forced to stand until you do so don't wear heels.

last hour of the day again you're forced to stand they like to call this "power hour" to make sure you're completely 'on the ball'

it's a negative environment.

They don't listen in your interviews so if you have holidays booked you should remind them all the time as they forget and then have ago at you for having a holiday booked before you get there.

I had a family emergency the office manager allowed the entire office to take the P*** out of me for my family emergency and that it resulted in me not going on holiday.

overall avoid like the plague.
27 March 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,

We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at Kinex

I've worked for Kinex for coming up to a month, I love the environment in the office there is a big buzz which is great considering this is my first telesales job. martin is a great manager to keep you motivated and keep booking appointments. I would suggest anyone to consider a role in Kinex! can't wait for my future with the company.
Pros
fast pase enviroment
19 March 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key, as well as ensuring they are provided with enough support and guidance to reach their full potential.

Keep up the good work!
Racist managers and teams, poorly paid, Ive been dismissed after a week of employment because I haven’t made a sale. Thrown in the deep end without proper training. Work environment is unprofessional. Avoid at all cost
19 March 2020
We are always looking at ways to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to look into the points you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@verastar.co.uk)

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future
If you want to waste your life as a slave cold calling then this is the job for you. They encourage you to smoke as the job stresses you out. But if you want to a job where you can get abused and spoke to like you are nothing by the people you call then this is the job for you.
2 March 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us here at Kinex as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.
worked here a 3 times and enjoyed it every time only left due to personal reasons but always welcomed me back and encourage me to be the best i can be.
Pros
welcoming and enthusiastic always driving you to succeed
Cons
new starters who think telesales will be easy and dont give it 100%, and blame others for their incompetence
21 February 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Keep up the great work! :)
This is a fast-paced, lively working environment with a strong team spirit. Managers encourage everyone to celebrate each team members success in making appointments and sales so it is a very positive place to work.

The work targets are achievable and the commission is uncapped so lots of money can be made if you have the right motivation!
14 February 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Keep up the great work! :)
Best place I have worked the hours are the best you could ask for

No awkward shifts you know your shifts 5 days a week all weekends off to yourself and finish time is my favourite part

Management at Nottingham is the best you are treated like one of the team from the start and helped through out the stages of employment

I would 100% recommend to work here the team is one massive family such a lovely environment to work in
Pros
Good management and sociable hours great commission
2 March 2020
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with us. Keep up the great work! :)
Its a good job, very good management and amazing workplace experience.
The atmosphere here is amazing and the interview was good tested you to the max and got the best answers out of you.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,

We are so happy to hear youre enjoying your time at Kinex and you enjoy being challenged and pushed to reach your full potental!

Keep up the good work :)
Brilliant management and work environment at the Bristol branch. Warm and welcoming colleagues. Excellent training provided and excellent time given to settle in.
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review!

It is great to hear how much you are enjoying your time here at Verastar - keep up the great work! :)
I worked at kinex for a couple of weeks but was u fortunately let go as I didn't hit my targets but the managers there done everything they could to train me and keep my enthusiasm. Unfortunately I just dont think sales are for me! Would definitely recommend if you are good at sales

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,

We are so happy to hear of your positive experience with Kinex even though sales may not the job for you.

We strive to ensure all of our employees have a warm, welcoming experince with us and have all the support they need around them.

We wish you the bet of luck in your future career!
Lovely environment to work in, staff are very helpful, they make a day at work enjoyable and good management. Based in Nottingham town centre to say to get to.

Keep up the good work!
Was there for 2 weeks and it was so awful management are wank and it’s so stressful. Targets are not achievable either. The only good thing is the team I was with!
20 December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review however we are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working for us here at Kinex.

Working in such a fast-paced environment we recognise it can be a stressful environment at times, but we do try to find a balance by creating a fun and friendly environment and making sure our staff are supported.

everyday id different, if you put the effort in you get the results like any job youre hard work will pay of. if you ask for help it is there and the managers do try and help when they can but my best advise give it all you have and you cant go wrong. booking appointments is going to happen if you put the effort in.
Pros
perfect location. and plenty breaks
Cons
the last hour haha
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review!

I really enjoy my time here at Kinex, friendly team always up for a laugh and make you feel welcome.. the Management at this Branch are extremely friendly and completely understanding and will go out of their way to help you if you are struggling or need help with anything and sit and take the time to talk to you.

the Company as a whole is a great company to work for.. offering great bonuses and perks as well a friendly environment that treats its staff in an outstanding manner and make sure they are looked after and given a break.

I would recommend working for Kinex to anyone if you want a stable job, good training and a GREAT rate of pay..

APPLY NOW..... DONT MISS OUT!!
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

We're glad you've benefitted from the coaching and support provided and enjoying the company benefits!

Keep up the great work!
I’ve been at kinex for a few weeks and I really enjoy the job, it’s very target driven however there are a lot of fun games and the atmosphere is great.
20 December 2019
When I started they made me feel really welcome and part of the team, the environment is relaxed but hard working. We always work as a team. The management here are amazing, very lovely. The team are all also lovely people, everyone gets along and can also have a laugh even whilst working hard and getting on individually. We also have incentives whilst working as a telesales, like playing games and having bonuses. All together working at Kinex is really enjoyable and fun.
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. It's fantastic to hear you enjoy the warm, friendly office atmosphere and ongoing coaching provided.

We're glad you're part of our team!
This company is awful to work for, there appointment targets are stupidly high and when you ask for advice they class that as extra training so if you're struggling they don't help you they tell you your pretty much going to lose your job. I left a stable job for this and after 3 weeks they were planning on getting rid off me so I left as they were going to make me work a full day then get rid off me, DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS.
20 December 2019
We are sorry to hear of your negative experience, working in such a fast-paced environment we recognise it can be a stressful environment at times, but we do try to find a balance by creating a fun and friendly environment and making sure our staff are supported.

We take on board your feedback and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.
Once you get past the fact that this job isn't rocket science, you can start to have fun. Actively encouraged to tell jokes to potential customers

If you want a job where you can have fun and banter then I'd highly recomend
Hi,

We appreciate you taking time to leave a review,

Its great to hear you're enjoying your time with us at Kinex and that you have found a job that is the right fit for you!

Keep up the good work!
Everyone in the office is helpful from managers to other colleges when it comes to doing the job or needing help. Ant who trained me has been brilliant and helpful throughout pushing me to become the salesman I am now.
29 November 2019
Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review

It is great to hear you have such a positive working relationship with your management team and colleagues!

Keep up the great work