Kinex

Kinex Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Sales Representative14 reviews
United Kingdom14 reviews
i worked here for 1 month. after the first week i made 200 £ commision on top of my basic salary. after another 3 weeks i was let go because i didnt make any more sales. the hours were ridiculous and i was expected to get up at 4am to get to work and i wouldnt get home till midnight.
Pros
was given day off for probation each week and paid
Cons
long hours and same every day
5 June 2018
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We're glad you found the varied role fun and took advantage of the training provided. We are surprised to hear of your long hours and would like to reassure you the working hours for our Sales Representatives are 40 hours a week (9am - 6pm Monday to Friday).

Thank you for all your hard work whilst at kinex, we wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.
Most staff dont last longer than a week or so. As mentioned previously you need at least 2 sales a day, and if you dont meet your targets on a week youre out the door. You have no job security in your contract. Most reviews will be paid for so they can keep people coming in the door, because they send so many people going the other way.
30 January 2020
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,

We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at Kinex.

We do not believe in buying our reviews as we always like to hear about our employees experiences to make our company a better place to work!

Very fun workers here, always smiling and laughing really positive place to work for making new comers easy to settle in and the training is fun makes a Monday morning a lot better.
20 December 2019
We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive review!

Maintaining our fun environment, as well as focusing on the development, training and progression of staff is always at the forefront of our minds!
working at Kinex - This is a fast paced call centre, it is a very friendly environment to work in, they are constantly trying to do their best to get employees riled up in the morning and afternoon meetings. the bonus structure is great and is ACTUALLY achievable. the only thing you have to do is get your appointments! if you don't have experience then you will receive training when you first start which is class room based training with the branch manager, and then you will also learn from other employees who you sit amongst. you pick things up along the way. its very enjoyable and the people are lovely. The management are really supportive and if you need anything, all you have to do is ask! The manager is always on hand if you need anything.
Pros
holidays, bonus
28 November 2019
Hi

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

It is great to hear you are enjoying your time with us and have had such a positive experience!

Keep up the great work :)
Whiles at Kinex, I am enjoying working here, this is because it is fun, lively and the management are great.

I haven't had any problems whiles working here and I have always been supported by the management in any struggles I face within the job.

Whiles the job is lively and fun, everyone still carries themselves within a professional manner.

The work/life balance is fantastic. This is because you are not working in the evening's and you have the whole weekend off. So you have enough time for yourself.

Also whiles working there are great incentives for the colleagues, this gives everyone an extra push to do well and exceed within there chosen career.

excellent opportunities for progression
Pros
good work life
18 September 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is great to here you are enjoying you time here with us at Kinex!

Keep up all the great work :)
I have not worked here for that long but am really enjoying it. It’s a really fun environment and everyone is so friendly, the managers are great too :)
Pros
Location, people
Cons
Hours
11 June 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you are enjoying your time with Kinex!

We would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the best in your role, keep up the great work!
Good management, plenty of breaks throughout the day and good team building exercises however the job it’s self is cold calling businesses, usually in their trading hours. It’s hard to hit 2 appointments a day after just 1 days training, and that’s expected of you in your first week. They don’t give you any warning, just sack you a week after you start. Messing with peoples lives isn’t fair and that’s exactly what this company does.
Pros
Plenty of breaks, a laugh when you’re not on the phones
Cons
No job security, hard targets to meet
26 April 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

It is great to hear that you enjoyed the structure of the day and felt the management team were effective.

We are sorry to hear of your negative experiences, we always endeavour to ensure employees have a positive experience when working for us.

We wish you all the best for the future.
Been working here for a week now and I have to say it’s a brilliant company to work for all the staff are supportive so is the management always willing to give feedback to help you improve so far I’ve made 1 sign up per day apart from Friday not bad considering it’s my first week 100% would recommend to anyone looking for a job
Pros
Amazing staff
11 December 2018
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review!

We are so pleased to hear you are doing so well in your new role, and that you are benefitting from all the support and guidance we provide to our new starters.

Keep up the great work :)

Kind Regards,