Kinex

Kinex Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

Sales Executive17 reviews
United Kingdom17 reviews
Its ok, had worst but the management don't interact enough.. Not enough appointments for me personally. I sincerely don't believe that I have been paid correctly
Since starting with Kinex in November I have enjoyed my time here. Thought the training was perfect and all the managers help to push you to achieve you targets. The Targets they set are all fair and the commission structure is great.
19 March 2020
Hi,

We appreciate the time you have taken to leave your comment.

We are pleased you have enjoyed your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key.

Keep up the great work!
Spent 3 months working for Kinex, in what I can describe was one of the most stressful jobs I ever had.

Having a strong sales background with a lot experience in various sales sectors I not understand how such a big comoany lacks understanding of basic sales.

Step by step procedure that they have in place is nothing more than a written sales script which they believe will work everytime, any argument made by the customer the most imortant one being the price which is usually higher.

How can you expect a potential customer to switch to Kinex if the current provider is on avarge 30% cheaper. The managment at Kinex is making the argument of proce increase for every other provider, forgeting that although it is true, other providers offer shorter contracts at better rates which makes no sense for most customers to switch.

Price beat guarantee is nothing but an empty promise, what in fact happens, customers are left with the higher price and tied to a 3 year contract instead of being given the price beat.

They ll tell you to sign up everyone and tell them that Kinex will cover any termination charges up to £300 etc but when it comes to covering it the turn around and say it was not worth for the company to pay the termination fee.

No information about customer cancelling before reciving the invoice which dont alywas come when expected, so there is no way to try and convince the customer you worked so hard to sign up.

Waste of time and energy!
Pros
Zero Pros
Cons
Expensive Prices, Bad customer service, Poor Management
14 February 2020
We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.
Worked here just over a month and all I saw was people coming in and out, management is constantly threatening to sack people for no sales when all management does is distract and play games in work hours. They’re unhelpful when comes to days off,
They do not explain you have to have you’re holidays booked spread apart.

You don’t receive you’re bonuses. You hit them then they’re no where to be seen.

Management is always stressing because they don’t earn anything, not because of your benefit
Pros
Hours
Cons
Management attitude
19 July 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us.

We are always looking at way to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to investigate the points you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@Kinex.co.uk)

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future
They promise you the earth and don’t deliver
In the interview they promise you four appointments per day and £1k per week

You are lucky to get one appointment per day , they are also unqualified appointments and they use pressurising tactics to get customers to buy

Do not work for this company
Pros
Cons
No pay
8 May 2019
Hi,

We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@Kinex.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kinex?
Spending the day on the phones trying to sell business owners (mostly people aged 60-80 I found) smartphones and broadband.
or business owners that already had the products and are not willing to chance. some do though, I always found it easier to sell to salons and people in the automotive sector.

its alot harder than you think.
Pros
commission structure and good OTE
Cons
hire and fire company
Started with kinex a few months ago
Never done sales before so I was like a blank piece of paper

Great training , management and realistic targets

And salary and commission is brilliant

Great warm office and friendly staff
Pros
Basic wage commission and management easily approachable
22 January 2020
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,

We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us at Kinex, we would like to take this time to wish you all the best in your future career!
I have worked here in northenden for 3 years now it was my first sales job and to be honest i love it abit stressfull at times but what job isnt? Management are really nice everybody just gets on and welcomes everybody. Ive always felt secure in my job.
Pros
Always incentives put on and ive won alot of money on top of my wage.
Cons
No computers
Great company to work for, this was my very first sales job and everything about it was great. However because I had never done sales before I did feel like it was a lot of pressure. Management are absolutely great, they help and support you and motivate you 100%.
All the other colleagues are great, more like a family bond.
Pros
incentives and bonusses
Cons
Job security