Kinex

Kinex Employee Reviews for Sales Advisor

Sales Advisor48 reviews
United Kingdom48 reviews
At kinex you are given full training so whether you have no sales experience or you do you still receive full training, everyone here is full of life and friendly, there’s never a dull moment!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key, as well as ensuring they are provided with enough support and guidance to reach their full potential.
Relaxed but target driven, can be fun but if you cant talk on the phone or make small talk up on the spot then might be a struggle. You get good training though and help and encouragement if youre struggling. The money is good if you make the appointments and the days go quickly despite the hours being quite long.
2 March 2020
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with us. Keep up the great work! :)
Very nice place to work, friendly people and a fun and safe environment. Would definitely recommend working here if you want a challenge and learn new skills.
22 January 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

They promise the world and deliver on nothing, commission based but no commission paid. You will be told that you need to sell channels (1 channel = 1 internet or phone line) the more people you get to swap over from their provider eg BT to Kinex the higher amount of commission you will be paid. So far so good right? Wrong here's how they try to be crafty, all you are actually doing is setting up appointments for the field agent who then goes to see the customer and tries to close the deal. The next day they will tell you if the deal was made or not, regardless you wont see a penny from the commission on your wageslip just the minimum wage amount, there is no way to prove the deals you made, no paper trial no computer nothing just your word against their's. I have worked there unfortunately and spoken to several people who have and it's the same thing over and over again fired after a week no commission paid. Indeed should stop advertising for them!
22 January 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us here at Kinex as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.

We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.

Insufficient training half a day
Unrealistic targets and timescales for someone new to the role

Poor management support and training

Started on Monday let go on the Friday due to not meeting targets on a Wednesday
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,

We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at Kinex

First impressions of the interview process was professional and relaxed.

Upon acceptance I attended training which was thorough.

Following the training I have received plenty of support throughout my employment.

Management is Good and the salary is competitive.

I would recommend it to anyone who has a competitive personality and enjoys sales.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Since being here , ive been welcomed, managers are all friendly and helpful, like the balance of your manager / mate. Play games to get the mood up ans keep us active and sharp! Made a few friends here now. All positive and great place to come and work, do recommend to anyone
20 December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review.

It's lovely to hear you enjoy the vibrant working environment and have such great working relationships with your colleagues.

Keep up the great work!
Working at kinex is great, the staff are friendly. The management are all really easy to approach, and talk to as well as keeping things professional.
The atmosphere is great within the office, everyone is friendly and very easy to talk to and supportive whenever you need help.

As well as the management are extremely supportive.
20 December 2019
We are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar, we pride ourselves on ensuring our staff receive enough support and guidance to reach their full potential.

Keep up the great work!
Good atmosphere , everyone is friendly and helpful! Feels like a big family. Great energy, fast paced and never a dull moment! If you’re good at the good at the job you’ll enjoy your time there!!!!!
We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

It is great to hear you have had such a positive start to your career with us here at Kinex. Keep up the great work!
Might not be for everyone but I really enjoy the atmosphere, never had managers that support you like here, some people can’t handle targets but if you ask for help or show signs of needing help then it’s always there
Big up the kinex fam

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

It is great to hear you are enjoying your time with us and are finding the workplace a fun place to be!

Keep up the great work!
Typically a fun and interactive workday, that has taught me how to be a good salesman. The management is great, and the workplace culture is incredibly friendly. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the team, all being fun and welcoming.
We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

If you don’t have the mindset to work hard and earn money then sales isn’t for you.

Been working at kinex for 4 years. It’s a great job, you have your good days and bad days. Wage could be better, upper management are great but some of the lower management guys/girls seem to be on power trips. People and staff are friendly. More holidays would be nice and a higher basic for more experienced and loyal staff. Company is moving in the right direction and is growing rapidly. I don’t see myself leaving anytime soon. I like my job
29 November 2019
Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you are enjoying your role!
Best sales job I’ve had, right in Newcastle city centre, management is fantastic and the pay is very rewarding as long as you put hard work into it! Also it’s a very fun office to be in always a good laugh which is good for morale
28 November 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

It is great to hear you enjoy the lively office environment and find your management team so supportive

Keep up the great work :)
Since working at Kinex I have been welcomed into the family and really felt like I have been guided to a position where I am able to make more money than I ever have before. This coupled with the top quality banter in the office makes for an amazing place to work. I can honestly say I would recommend this office for any eager professional looking for a career in sales
28 November 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

It is great to hear you have such a positive working relationship with your team and are enjoying your time here with us!

Keep up the great work :)
Great place to work the people are amazing was made to feel welcome from the first day management help all the time to make you successfull at your job
21 October 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

It is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with us at Kinex and have such a positive working relationship with your management team

Keep up the great work :)
Working at kinex is a very challenging but rewarding environment,everyone is very supportive and when you need help its not far away, i feel like since i started kinex they have boosted my confidence on the phone and in person, everyone is very welcoming, and the bonus scheme and incentives are very good
15 October 2019
Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review; it is great to hear you are enjoying your time here!

Keep up the great work
I have worked for Kinex for a few weeks now, and I cannot believe how much I have learnt about myself being here, it has made me a more confident and determined individual. This is not like any place I've worked, I am always pushed to do better (which is good) but we also have a lot of fun playing games, lots of incentives and prizes to be won. you always feel supported here and the training was extremely helpful. as long as you have the correct attitude and a good work ethic you will be successful.
15 October 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is great to here you are enjoying your time here with us at Kinex

Maintaining our fun environment, as well as focusing on the development, training and progression of staff is always at the forefront of our minds!

Keep up all the great work :)
Working at kinex is good for the soul if your a sales person. Rewards hardwork and dedication. Management helpful and supportive create an atmosphere for success. If you like sales and enjoy drive and high earning potential then this is the place for you.
30 September 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with us at Kinex.

Keep up all the great work
A typical day at work is filled with hard work but very rewarding at the end of the day. the management is supportive so you can always ask for help if not from management from colleagues also. the most enjoyable part of the job is learning process you go through and the hardest part of the job is constant self motivation as some moments can feel like a drag but once you get going time flies.
29 August 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

It is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with us a Kinex and are finding your management team and colleagues so supportive.

Keep up the great work
Management are horrible, they don’t do any work they just distract everyone and then complain about no sales! not enough training, you get sacked for no reason at all, really dodgy and the commission is unlikely as no one likes to buy off cold callers.
Pros
Cons
19 July 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working for Kinex.

We try to ensure that we provide sufficient and personalised training to assist all employees in achieving their sales targets. As well as 121s and coaching with their direct line-manager.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future
Avoid this company! They have a terrible work ethic. They advise you to lie to customers... all they want is sign ups. They will use you for however long it suits! Customers never end up saving any money, they are changing the rules daily. The office staff are changed weekly as they are sacked within the first 3 days. They want customers to sign up and not question their Bill's so they can over charge them.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Everything else
21 March 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

We would like to confirm our aim is to always provide the best level of Customer Service.