Kinex Employee Reviews for Sales Advisor

Avoid this company
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire15 March 2019
Avoid this company! They have a terrible work ethic. They advise you to lie to customers... all they want is sign ups. They will use you for however long it suits! Customers never end up saving any money, they are changing the rules daily. The office staff are changed weekly as they are sacked within the first 3 days. They want customers to sign up and not question their Bill's so they can over charge them.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Everything else
21 March 2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

We would like to confirm our aim is to always provide the best level of Customer Service.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future

Worst Company to Work with
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Ilford, Greater London7 March 2019
I joined last week. They advertise to give up to 6 appointments a day which is a complete lie and misleading. I worked for them for 5 days. 2 days only 2 appointments and 2 days no appointment was given and only 1 day 4 appointments were given where 2 owners were not even there.
Management is pathetic and extremely unhelpful.
Waste of time.
Pros
Cons
All lies
21 March 2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us, as we endeavor to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.

Best place to work for!!!
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire28 February 2019
Kinex is the best company to work for! I’ve been working for this company for a month now and I can honestly say within all the years I’ve been working Kinex is by far the best work of place I’ve had. Such a family environment and the management here is by far the best. So rewarding and spread the motivation in the office. I’d definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to start a sales career.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
No parking

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review.

We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying your time here with us at Kinex; and that you have such a positive working relationship with your management team and colleagues!

Thank you again and keep up all the great work! :)

Dont bother
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire25 February 2019
managers are literally there just to mess about. its like being back in school. sack you after a week. new people starting every single day. 2 hours training? not enough, don't bother.
Pros
good pay
Cons
everything else

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Sales Advisor, as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.

We try to ensure that we provide sufficient and personalised training, as well as 121s and coaching with their direct line-manager.

Kind Regards,
Kinex

Fun place to work, management are amazing
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire14 February 2019
Really nice environment to work in, training is good, even if you get stuck on the phone the managers are there to help! We play games to lift the atmosphere and focus in the work place. Everyone here is lovely and will help you out no matter what. Money is good and the harder you work the more money you get.
Pros
Work environment, amazing employees and great management

Hi,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive review.

We are pleased to hear you are enjoying your role, have the correct levels of support and have such a positive relationship with your management team and colleagues. It is also always great to hear employees speak so fondly of the fun atmosphere we pride ourselves on creating.

Thank you again – keep up the good work!

Kind regards,
Kinex Team

Great team also fun place to work
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester12 February 2019
Great team also nice place to work will look after you. Also chances of progression to management also Managers are great here understand what advisors want
Pros
Long lunches & good pay.

Hi,

Maintaining our fun environment, as well as focusing on the development, training and progression of staff is always at the forefront of our minds!

Keep up the great work!

Kind regards,
Kinex Team

Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Northenden25 January 2019
Super fun place to work !
Telecom sales advisor (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire7 November 2018
Kinex as a whole is a great place to be! From the management to the workers there, there's nothing else I would look for in a work place :)
The whole office environment is always positive where the team always works together and aims to come out on top. The managers will support you even when they have their on work to do and ensure we are the best possible version of ourselves.
Pros
3 breaks

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. It's lovely to hear you enjoy the vibrant working environment and have strong working relationships with your team and management :)

Keep up all the great work!

Fun place to work
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire16 October 2018
Really easy job, you ring data all day and can have a laugh with colleagues as long as you're working at the same time. Fun lively environment, and working around positive people makes you want to go into work.

Working hours are 9 till 6 rather than 8 till 5 as the last hour of the day most business' you are contacting are closed so less likely to make sales in this hour
Pros
managers and colleges always motivate each other to do well and improve, managers are willing to help you out if you're struggling, More than enough time for lunch and breaks in between, Games played to keep everyone motivated throughout the day, Really good commission structure, lots of money can be made easily, Reasonable targets

Hi,
Thank you for your review - It's great to hear that you enjoyed the fun environment that we pride ourselves on here at Kinex!

We appreciate the feedback regarding the working hours - however, we do like to think we offer a good work/life balance as there are no awkward shift patterns, no weekend shifts, plus we are closed on Bank Holidays and over the festive period allowing staff that much needed social time with friends and family.

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your time working for Kinex and wish you all the best in your next position.

Kind Regards,
Kinex

Great job, fun and motivational!
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands26 September 2018
Motivational office with a friendly and fun environment. This job is a good job to earn money. Staff is all friendly and helpful, always support available. The positivity in the office makes the job a lot more enjoyable. Also the best thing about the job is the commission and at the end of every month we win amazing prizes from the raffle draw. We play fun games which is really motivational for us all because it makes our job so different.
Pros
Good way to earn money and fun environment

Hi,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive review.

Maintaining our fun environment, as well as focusing on the development and support of our staff is always at the forefront of our minds!

The uncapped commission structure is our way of thanking our staff for all their hard work and allowing them to control their own earnings. As well as the raffle to keep things fun and interesting each month!

Thanks again for your feedback - Keep up the great work :)

Working for kinex
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands26 September 2018
Kinex is a decent job.. its a good way to make money.. comission is totally down to individuals.. what u earn is up to u.. staff an management are helpful and full training is also given.. when new people start the job they are welcomed and also enjoy what we do here! This is a sales job where targets are to be met if u put in the work there is nothing to worry about
Pros
incentives, good way to earn money

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review.

It's lovely to hear you enjoy the vibrant working environment and are benefiting from our uncapped commission structure.

Keep up all the great work!

Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester21 June 2018
amazing place to work
Sales Advisor - Full Time (Current Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire11 June 2018
I have been working for kinex in sheffield for over 4 years as a lead generator contacting businesses offering much cheaper packages for their telecoms and broadband
great fun and highly motivated place to work
Pros
great incentives and bonus to be earned
Cons
sometimes stressful

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, it's great to hear you enjoy your role and the fun office atmosphere.

We really appreciate all your hard work and positivity!

hard work pays off
Sales Advisor - Full Time (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear8 June 2018
I have been working for kinex in Newcastle for over 5 years as a lead generator contacting businesses offering much cheaper packages for their telecoms and broadband
great fun and highly motivated place to work
Pros
great incentives and bonus to be earned
Cons
sometimes stressful

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it's great to hear you continue to enjoy your role and the positive office atmosphere.

We'd like to thank you for all your hard work, we're glad your part of our team!

good money good fun
fast paced outbound job with great commissions structure I have been working for kinex for 3 years its the only job ive worked tht I actually look forward to going to, really friendly and good atmosphere in the office
Pros
love the weekly bonus structure
Cons
sometimes long days

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, it's fantastic to hear you look forward to coming to work everyday and enjoy the friendly office environment.
We do understand the days can seem long but hope no weekend working and bank holidays off help with this.

Keep up the great work and positive attitude!

Brilliant place to work
Had an interview with the manager and it was great start to finish, energetic, lively and fun. He went through the structure of the job and bonus/commission schemes, it seemed a bit too good to be true but I have been working here for 7 months now and the bonus and commission are very realistic, I'm earning very good money and I couldn't be happier with the vibes in the office, always upbeat and fun from the moment I walk through the door!
Pros
great commission structure
Cons
no overtime

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review we really appreciate all feedback given. It's great to hear you're enjoying and excelling in your role, we promote fun welcoming environments in all our offices and it's fantastic you are part of this.

Keep up all the great work and positivity!

Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire12 May 2018
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire5 April 2018
Fun and lovely workplace!
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands11 January 2018
Have been working at kinex for just over a month. Everyone at the Birmingham office have been nothing but lovely to me since I started. We come in at 8:30 and the managers give us a pep talk in the morning for us to get excited for the day. We play games in the day, have amazing incentives and sometimes we get the chance to go home early if we hit our targets as an office. It can be hard to hit targets and sometimes it can get a bit tedious when you get nothing but answer machines for a while, but it’s an amazing place to have banter and even though we see a lot of people come and go it’s nice to meet different people and get along with everyone well! The hours are great it’s just the commuting that takes more time out of the day than anything, but overall kinex is such a good job and I’m so glad I took the opportunity. It’s been a massive career change and I’ve become so much more confident by working on the phone. Learning all about the business has been great fun and the Christmas party is definitely a good incentive to stay in the job. Management help you out so much and talk to you in a nice and respectable way if you’re struggling and I can tell that everyone at the Birmingham office cares about eachother. It would be good if the shirts could be a colour other than white and it would be great if people didn’t leave all the time but a lot of people just can’t stick it out.
Pros
Good break times, good incentives, fun games
Cons
Watching people come and go
13 February 2018

Hello,

Thank you for your fantastic review, it’s great to hear you enjoy working at kinex, we’re glad you’re part of our team!

workplace
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester24 August 2017
wasn't a very good job they say they would help you in any way you was given the smallest training then told to go on the phones when you wouldn't be ready for the phones and there wasn't much help and if you needed advice they wouldn't give you the advice you need and they favourites all the staff. I think this is a terrible company and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.