Kinex Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Great Workplace - A Pleasant Surprise
Call Centre Advisor (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire28 July 2018
Having only been working for Kinex a week, I can say it has been the best week at work I have had. Training is clear and concise and the task is not difficult - as long as you listen and can follow instructions. If you don't listen in training, you won't succeed - as with any job. Management are fun, young and motivating. They only want to see the best in you and encourage you to work hard in order to get bonuses (more money for yourself!). We play games in each quarter of the day which get you energised enough to start calling, may not be everyone's cup of tea but honestly, without them you would be brain dead before lunchtime. The job is target driven yet these are completely achievable if you simply listen to the training given - which is around 3 hours long. I was someone who had read these previous reviews about poor training given and being sacked after a week, etc. and I was tempted to shy away from the job offer, however, as in any aspect in life if something is wrong it gets fixed and I can see the evidence in this being the new management here at Kinex who thoroughly go through how to succeed in your role and are open to questions after training as well. All colleagues are supportive of one another and are even given a round of applause for each booked appointment/deal made. I have already recommended the job to two of my friends and hope to continue enjoying my time here.
Pros
Games, colleagues, spread out break times plus lunch, pay, free tea and coffee, some reps bring in food for sales staff
Cons
Job security - hit your minimum target and this won't be an issue
13 September 2018

Hello,

Firstly thank you for taking the time to leave your review. It's great to hear you enjoyed your first week in the company and have gotten off to a fantastic start.
Welcome to the company, we're glad your part of our team!

Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent17 June 2018
Call Centre Advisor (Former Employee) –  Suffolk16 March 2018
great company to work for
Call Centre Advisor (Current Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol11 January 2018
lively office environment with great promotional opportunities, enjoyable job role, fantastic enthusiastic team, always running incentives like early finishes and games.
Pros
lively atmosphere
Cons
need more data
13 February 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Your feedback is important to us, keep up the great work!

great company to work for
Call Centre Advisor (Current Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol11 January 2018
Pros
lively atmosphere
Cons
need more data
6 March 2018

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to share your review, we're glad you enjoy the vibrant office environment and participate in our fun daily incentives. Keep up your fantastic positive attitude!

Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire6 December 2017
Great place to work best job ever!
Call centre sales advisor (Former Employee) –  Bristol24 August 2017
Quality work environment and people to work with! Loads of incentives and motivation to make the job easier! Great fun loads of games played in the office and plenty of breaks!
Pros
Money! And fun place to work
Cons
Going back to uni!
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Nottingham6 March 2017