Kinex

Kinex Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Call Center Representative16 reviews
United Kingdom16 reviews
Manager has good banter, everyone there is easy to get along with and the pay is good but if you don't get 2 sales a day out of your 300 calls a day then you'll be sacked, hard to get a sale aswel as most customers are not interested or some people I called said the owner of the business is there husband/wife and they are dead. The name sheets really need updating as they was from years ago and customers get fed up with kinex calls. If you don't get a sale the manager will shout at you and embarrass you in front of everyone and sack you in front of everyone aswel
Pros
Enough breaks and lunches through the day
Cons
Everyone there ends up sacked. New people working everyday
Worked here for 9 years and i got sacked because 1 week i didn’t make any sales. Unfair dismissal!
I will be taking further action as i believe my human rights have been treated wrong.

They was also racist towards me and my young children
20 December 2019
We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.
I work for Kinex in the Stoke office, I am still new to the role and learning new skills each day. I feel I have lots of support and I am really thankful for the opportunity. The office is such a laugh, and the managers and the people are all really friendly. I would really recommend this company if you want a sales career.
Pros
Incentives such as free holiday!
28 November 2019
Hi,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Maintaining our fun environment, as well as focusing on the development, training and progression of staff is always at the forefront of our minds!

Keep up the great work
Awful customer service, and staff aren't treated great. During the first day of training we are asked by management to leave a positive review on indeed - which says a lot. Staff are dismissed on false pretences - the office environment is not professional in the slightest, no matter how hard you try to work and show you're trying they don't care, they just want people who are loud and obnoxious. Companies that are rang are treated unfairly and spoken to in a rude and forceful manner. Wouldn't recommend and certainly would never re-apply there.
Cons
Parking, Long Hours
25 October 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sorry to hear of your negative experience as we endeavor to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.

We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@Kinex.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.

KINEX are a great company to work for with lots of progression opportunities- I always get the support I need. The managers will always motivate and do their best to help keep the place fun. I left college wanting to start a career which is exactly what this company has helped me do.
Pros
Incentives such as free holiday!
15 October 2019
Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review

We are pleased to hear you are enjoying your time here with us at Kinex and that you are finding the environment supportive and motivating.

Keep up all the great work :)
Great company to work for- They push you to achieve your career goals. Before I came to this company I had never done sales before- After training and support from the team I can now proudly say I am really good at it!

Love the job- Great games to keep us motivated throughout the day.
Pros
Commission is great!
Cons
None i can think of
Hi,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive review!

Keep up the great work :)
The managers in Stoke make it so every day is enjoyable. The job itself is not too difficult considering the money you can earn! Monday to Friday and we some times get to finish early ready for the weekend! Lots of support when I ask for it.
Pros
Great Team!
Cons
6pm finish- 17:00 would be better
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with us at Kinex

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work so far - keep it up :)
great environment to work in. I really enjoy working here, there is so many opportunities in this company to progress further and win amazing prizes every month.
Pros
No weekends
Cons
Not enough dress down days
Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive review

It is great to hear you are enjoying the fun and friendly environment we pride ourselves on creating here at Kinex, and that you are benefiting from our incentives!

Keep up the great work!
Having only been working for Kinex a week, I can say it has been the best week at work I have had. Training is clear and concise and the task is not difficult - as long as you listen and can follow instructions. If you don't listen in training, you won't succeed - as with any job. Management are fun, young and motivating. They only want to see the best in you and encourage you to work hard in order to get bonuses (more money for yourself!). We play games in each quarter of the day which get you energised enough to start calling, may not be everyone's cup of tea but honestly, without them you would be brain dead before lunchtime. The job is target driven yet these are completely achievable if you simply listen to the training given - which is around 3 hours long. I was someone who had read these previous reviews about poor training given and being sacked after a week, etc. and I was tempted to shy away from the job offer, however, as in any aspect in life if something is wrong it gets fixed and I can see the evidence in this being the new management here at Kinex who thoroughly go through how to succeed in your role and are open to questions after training as well. All colleagues are supportive of one another and are even given a round of applause for each booked appointment/deal made. I have already recommended the job to two of my friends and hope to continue enjoying my time here.
Pros
Games, colleagues, spread out break times plus lunch, pay, free tea and coffee, some reps bring in food for sales staff
Cons
Job security - hit your minimum target and this won't be an issue
13 September 2018
Hello,

Firstly thank you for taking the time to leave your review. It's great to hear you enjoyed your first week in the company and have gotten off to a fantastic start.

Welcome to the company, we're glad your part of our team!
lively office environment with great promotional opportunities, enjoyable job role, fantastic enthusiastic team, always running incentives like early finishes and games.
Pros
lively atmosphere
Cons
need more data
13 February 2018
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Your feedback is important to us, keep up the great work!
Pros
lively atmosphere
Cons
need more data
6 March 2018
Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to share your review, we're glad you enjoy the vibrant office environment and participate in our fun daily incentives. Keep up your fantastic positive attitude!
Quality work environment and people to work with! Loads of incentives and motivation to make the job easier! Great fun loads of games played in the office and plenty of breaks!
Pros
Money! And fun place to work
Cons
Going back to uni!