Kinex

Kinex Employee Reviews in Stoke-on-Trent

Stoke-on-Trent22 reviews
You will last about a month. The 2 bosses there rip you off!
I finalised leads and never got paid.

The bosses look after their girfreinds and freinds that work there with "Other" peoples leads, and share it between themselves.

Really shady. I was only there a short while and seen about 15 people come and go.

Dont waste your time.

Or do, but remember this post...Hate to say i told you so
4 May 2020
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,

We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at Kinex

worked here a 3 times and enjoyed it every time only left due to personal reasons but always welcomed me back and encourage me to be the best i can be.
Pros
welcoming and enthusiastic always driving you to succeed
Cons
new starters who think telesales will be easy and dont give it 100%, and blame others for their incompetence
21 February 2020
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key, as well as ensuring they are provided with enough support and guidance to reach their full potential.

Keep up the great work! :)
Spent 3 months working for Kinex, in what I can describe was one of the most stressful jobs I ever had.

Having a strong sales background with a lot experience in various sales sectors I not understand how such a big comoany lacks understanding of basic sales.

Step by step procedure that they have in place is nothing more than a written sales script which they believe will work everytime, any argument made by the customer the most imortant one being the price which is usually higher.

How can you expect a potential customer to switch to Kinex if the current provider is on avarge 30% cheaper. The managment at Kinex is making the argument of proce increase for every other provider, forgeting that although it is true, other providers offer shorter contracts at better rates which makes no sense for most customers to switch.

Price beat guarantee is nothing but an empty promise, what in fact happens, customers are left with the higher price and tied to a 3 year contract instead of being given the price beat.

They ll tell you to sign up everyone and tell them that Kinex will cover any termination charges up to £300 etc but when it comes to covering it the turn around and say it was not worth for the company to pay the termination fee.

No information about customer cancelling before reciving the invoice which dont alywas come when expected, so there is no way to try and convince the customer you worked so hard to sign up.

Waste of time and energy!
Pros
Zero Pros
Cons
Expensive Prices, Bad customer service, Poor Management
14 February 2020
We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.
Was there for 2 weeks and it was so awful management are wank and it’s so stressful. Targets are not achievable either. The only good thing is the team I was with!
20 December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review however we are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working for us here at Kinex.

Working in such a fast-paced environment we recognise it can be a stressful environment at times, but we do try to find a balance by creating a fun and friendly environment and making sure our staff are supported.

I really enjoy my time here at Kinex, friendly team always up for a laugh and make you feel welcome.. the Management at this Branch are extremely friendly and completely understanding and will go out of their way to help you if you are struggling or need help with anything and sit and take the time to talk to you.

the Company as a whole is a great company to work for.. offering great bonuses and perks as well a friendly environment that treats its staff in an outstanding manner and make sure they are looked after and given a break.

I would recommend working for Kinex to anyone if you want a stable job, good training and a GREAT rate of pay..

APPLY NOW..... DONT MISS OUT!!
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

We're glad you've benefitted from the coaching and support provided and enjoying the company benefits!

Keep up the great work!
Typically a fun and interactive workday, that has taught me how to be a good salesman. The management is great, and the workplace culture is incredibly friendly. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the team, all being fun and welcoming.
20 December 2019
We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

It is great to hear you have had such a positive start to your career with us here at Kinex. Keep up the great work!
Everyone in the office is helpful from managers to other colleges when it comes to doing the job or needing help. Ant who trained me has been brilliant and helpful throughout pushing me to become the salesman I am now.
29 November 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review

It is great to hear you have such a positive working relationship with your management team and colleagues!

Keep up the great work
I work for Kinex in the Stoke office, I am still new to the role and learning new skills each day. I feel I have lots of support and I am really thankful for the opportunity. The office is such a laugh, and the managers and the people are all really friendly. I would really recommend this company if you want a sales career.
Pros
Incentives such as free holiday!
28 November 2019
Hi,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Maintaining our fun environment, as well as focusing on the development, training and progression of staff is always at the forefront of our minds!

Keep up the great work
KINEX are a great company to work for with lots of progression opportunities- I always get the support I need. The managers will always motivate and do their best to help keep the place fun. I left college wanting to start a career which is exactly what this company has helped me do.
Pros
Incentives such as free holiday!
15 October 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review

We are pleased to hear you are enjoying your time here with us at Kinex and that you are finding the environment supportive and motivating.

Keep up all the great work :)
Working here is great, mainly because the managers keep the environment fun and entertaining through out the days, by making sure all the staff are okay.
Training is great as we have weekly reviews and constant feed back.

The office is close to many eating establishments so even if you forget your dinner there's always a backup.
15 October 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

It is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with us at Kinex, find your management team supportive and have lots of lunch options!

Keep up all the great work :)
The company is a fun place to work with good opportunities to progress your sales career, the work is relatively easy but rewarding with commission and bonuses.
18 September 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review

It's lovely to hear you enjoy the vibrant working environment and are benefiting from our uncapped commission structure.

Keep up all the great work!
Great company to work for- They push you to achieve your career goals. Before I came to this company I had never done sales before- After training and support from the team I can now proudly say I am really good at it!

Love the job- Great games to keep us motivated throughout the day.
Pros
Commission is great!
Cons
None i can think of
Hi,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive review!

Keep up the great work :)
The managers in Stoke make it so every day is enjoyable. The job itself is not too difficult considering the money you can earn! Monday to Friday and we some times get to finish early ready for the weekend! Lots of support when I ask for it.
Pros
Great Team!
Cons
6pm finish- 17:00 would be better
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with us at Kinex

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work so far - keep it up :)
great environment to work in. I really enjoy working here, there is so many opportunities in this company to progress further and win amazing prizes every month.
Pros
No weekends
Cons
Not enough dress down days
Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive review

It is great to hear you are enjoying the fun and friendly environment we pride ourselves on creating here at Kinex, and that you are benefiting from our incentives!

Keep up the great work!
Been with the company just over 3 years, the company has allowed me to progress as quick as the effort I put in day today, agreed it is not for everyone but if you are money motivated, driven and understand the difference between hard work and on a plate then this is for you.
Pros
Commission, bonuses & office atmosphere
Cons
1 day ever two month Weekend commitments for managers when I play cricket (not really a bad con)
6 March 2018
Hi,

Thanks for your fantastic review, well done on your continued progression. We're glad you're part of our team!
Great company to work for, very friendly place to be, treated with nothing but respect.
It's great to see hard work pay off when you get your wage slip with your extra bonus.
Pros
Wages and management
6 March 2018
Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to share your review. We're glad you enjoy working in our friendly office and are seeing your hard work pay off, keep up the great work!
Pros
Wages and management
13 February 2018
Hello,

Thank you for your fantastic review, it’s great to hear you enjoy working at kinex, we’re glad you’re a part of our team!