Kinex Employee Reviews in Nottingham

Nottingham24 reviews
At kinex you are given full training so whether you have no sales experience or you do you still receive full training, everyone here is full of life and friendly, there’s never a dull moment!
20 December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key, as well as ensuring they are provided with enough support and guidance to reach their full potential.
Work is easy but is ran by stupid people. Also don't pay there staff can and will get fired with no warning and I say again they do not pay you.......
2 March 2020
We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.
Best place I have worked the hours are the best you could ask for

No awkward shifts you know your shifts 5 days a week all weekends off to yourself and finish time is my favourite part

Management at Nottingham is the best you are treated like one of the team from the start and helped through out the stages of employment

I would 100% recommend to work here the team is one massive family such a lovely environment to work in
Pros
Good management and sociable hours great commission
2 March 2020
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with us. Keep up the great work! :)
Most staff dont last longer than a week or so. As mentioned previously you need at least 2 sales a day, and if you dont meet your targets on a week youre out the door. You have no job security in your contract. Most reviews will be paid for so they can keep people coming in the door, because they send so many people going the other way.
30 January 2020
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,

We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at Kinex.

We do not believe in buying our reviews as we always like to hear about our employees experiences to make our company a better place to work!

Lovely environment to work in, staff are very helpful, they make a day at work enjoyable and good management. Based in Nottingham town centre to say to get to.
22 January 2020

Keep up the good work!
I’ve been at kinex for a few weeks and I really enjoy the job, it’s very target driven however there are a lot of fun games and the atmosphere is great.
20 December 2019
Working at kinex is a very challenging but rewarding environment,everyone is very supportive and when you need help its not far away, i feel like since i started kinex they have boosted my confidence on the phone and in person, everyone is very welcoming, and the bonus scheme and incentives are very good
15 October 2019
Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review; it is great to hear you are enjoying your time here!

Keep up the great work
Kinex is a great and fun place to work with a great management team. The basic wage is brilliant and the commission is uncapped so the sky is the limit. The work environment is very chilled and a great place to be.
30 September 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. It's lovely to hear you enjoy the vibrant working environment and are benefiting from our uncapped commission structure.

Keep up all the great work!
I really enjoy working for kinex, it's a great atmosphere and the great earning potential. I get fantasic support from management who always keep us motivated.
1 August 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review; it is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with us at Kinex

We are pleased to hear you are enjoying the fun atmosphere we pride ourselves on creating!

Keep up the great work
I really enjoy working for kinex there is lots of support when you need it & there is lots of opportunity to progress and improve yourself and a great earning potential it your work hard
1 August 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave review

It is great you are enjoying your time at our Nottingham branch!

Keep up the great work :)
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kinex?
Best management in nottingham
So down to earth and supportive.

Fun and bubbly environment and staff are amazing.

Wouldn't ask for a better work place x
11 June 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review!

It is great to hear you are enjoying your time with Kinex, and have such a positive working relationship with your management team

Keep up the great work :)
Was at Kinex for a week before they let me go, the reason why was because I didn't hit my deal target which isn't even anything to do with me because I just set the appointments. Was 1 minute late into work and got told off but someone the next day turned up 20 minutes late and was fine!

Very unprofessional management who clearly have favourites and let them get away with anything. Pay is awful for the amount of hours you work, the "important meeting" in the morning is to just ask everyone what they did on the weekend (pointless).

The only good thing about this company was the people you work with and the occasional interesting person on the other end of the phone.

The training is just a rinse and repeat and doesn't work as the script is just unrealistic.

Overall wish I never bothered applying as the job is a complete lie and the company is a shambles.
Pros
Other employees
Cons
Literally everything including the toilets
9 April 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Customer Service Advisor, as we endeavour to ensure all of our representatives have a positive experience whilst working with us here at Kinex.

Don't bother you'll get fired within 2 weeks lmao. Only about sales they don't care about anything else. On the phone on your first day with the worst 2 hour training & expected to make sales & if not you've lost your job lol. Waste of time don't bother.
Pros
Easy job to get
Cons
Everything else
9 April 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us.

We would like to wish you every success in the future.

Kind regards,

Kinex
I worked for the company for a long time.They driven me to strive to my best ability witch I found have boosted my confidence to became top telesales. They are a exceptional company to work for and any person that work for the company would always push you to your best, I've had a few sales jobs but nothing like this anyone that does start can become your dream job like me feel free to ring in and ask for angel to confirm this job is a dream.
20 March 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review - It's lovely to hear you are enjoying working with us at Kinex!

Keep up all the great work :)

Kind regards,

Kinex Team
The most challenging part of the job was getting potential customers to listen to you for five minutes before ending call on you abruptly. However some days was pleasant and fun to work, along with the support and training provided.
8 November 2018
Hi,

Thank you for your review - It's great to hear that you enjoyed the fun environment that we pride ourselves on here at Kinex!

We are also pleased to hear the training and support provided to you suited your needs.

We wish you all the best in your further roles.

Kind Regards,

Kinex
Worked here for a short amount of time and loved it. Everyone who works for the company are really friendly and do everything they can to help you in every way they can.
Pros
Motivating environment, fun based Work place
17 September 2018
Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. We're pleased you enjoyed our friendly office environment! We work hard to make sure all employees feel supported and happy whilst at kinex.

We'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your hard work and wish you all the best for the future.
i worked here for 1 month. after the first week i made 200 £ commision on top of my basic salary. after another 3 weeks i was let go because i didnt make any more sales. the hours were ridiculous and i was expected to get up at 4am to get to work and i wouldnt get home till midnight.
Pros
was given day off for probation each week and paid
Cons
long hours and same every day
5 June 2018
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We're glad you found the varied role fun and took advantage of the training provided. We are surprised to hear of your long hours and would like to reassure you the working hours for our Sales Representatives are 40 hours a week (9am - 6pm Monday to Friday).

Thank you for all your hard work whilst at kinex, we wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.