Kinex

Kinex Employee Reviews in Newcastle upon Tyne

Newcastle upon Tyne24 reviews
I have worked at kinex for a good amount of time now and have progressed in my sales role massively although the commission structure and bonus structure is great I believe the salary is adequate I do believe the company could manage the tools telesales use better and could make the in work incentives more realistic and achievable
Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review, it is great to hear you are progressing in your ability!

The uncapped commission structure is our way of thanking our staff for all their hard work and allowing them to control their own earnings.

Keep up the great work
Rubbish job, genuinely no room for growth. No leads. Unhappy enviroment. Really believ cheapest price is best.
Commision weekly... But its coms only so if you get your "guarenteed leads" you may get £60 p/w??
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,

We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at Kinex

2 March 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review however we are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working for us here at Kinex.
It was a fast paced fun environment, that i learned a lot from. i meant good people and they all helped me along my journey to the future. however it was very difficult however i dont regret nothing.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key, as well as ensuring they are provided with enough support and guidance to reach their full potential.
Most shocking place to work. They tell you that you can earn thousands every month which is not true. Managers have their favourites so everyone else gets treated like idiots. You get ridiculed on a daily basis in front of everyone and if you don’t take part in their ridiculous games it’s even worse. They will sack you if you are late or ring in sick.
If you can speak you will get a job there. High turnover of staff

AVOID!!!!!
30 January 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us here at Kinex as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.

We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.
Job was not too bad for those who can easily adapt and like a "knobhead" type of person. The manager is nice but that's about all I can say for positives. Training is 3 hours max and there's no time to actually learn the job before you're thrown in the deep end. There is a strong chance you will be sacked after 4 days like I was if you don't get 3 appointments in 4 days. Do not be fooled this is much hardest than it sounds
22 January 2020

Working in such a fast-paced environment we recognise it can be a stressful environment at times, but we do try to find a balance by creating a fun and friendly environment and making sure our staff are supported. We apolgise if you didn't experience this to its full potential.
Best sales job I’ve had, right in Newcastle city centre, management is fantastic and the pay is very rewarding as long as you put hard work into it! Also it’s a very fun office to be in always a good laugh which is good for morale

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

It is great to hear you enjoy the lively office environment and find your management team so supportive

Keep up the great work :)
I have been at kinex for a number of years
And can honestly say it has been the best experience of a job still to this day. Great fast paced enviroment with great benefits. I came with no experience in sales and now have developed and am still developing learning something new every day. Great incentives and pay structure plus 2 weeks off at Christmas. Everyone helps eachother to create a great env
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review

It is fantastic to hear your positive comments on your years with Kinex and how your time here has helped you develop

Keep up all the great work :)
Working at Kinex has changed my life. Anyone can say something like that about a job but this is the truth. I came to Kinex less than a month ago and was asked to come up with a personal goal. Less than 2 weeks later from working here that personal goal was achieved. On top of that, the bonus and commission available to achieve is exceptional and you 100% won’t find the opportunity elsewhere. The management are supportiv and encouraging and always try their best to make the day as fun filled and energetically possible. This is an amazing company to get yourself in to..
Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive review.

It's lovely to hear you enjoy the fun working environment, feel supported and are benefiting from our uncapped commission structure.

Keep up all the great work!
This is a very fast paced environment, Outbound sales is what I was wanting due to the financial rewards it gives when everything goes your way. Yes, not every day you get what you want but with hard work and listen to others will help you achieve your target. Kinex provide the structure for you to achieve your targets and make some serious wedge.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

It is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with us at Kinex and are finding your way

Keep up the great work
Since working at Kinex I have been welcomed into the family and really felt like I have been guided to a position where I am able to make more money than I ever have before. This coupled with the top quality banter in the office makes for an amazing place to work. I can honestly say I would recommend this office for any eager professional looking for a career in sales

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

It is great to hear you have such a positive working relationship with your team and are enjoying your time here with us!

Keep up the great work :)
Very poor management don't have respect for there staff bully staff for no reason . management family get whatever they want , Regional manager just sit and vapes while take the joke out people
Hi

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

We are always looking at ways to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to look into the issues you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@Kinex.co.uk)

Working at kinex is good for the soul if your a sales person. Rewards hardwork and dedication. Management helpful and supportive create an atmosphere for success. If you like sales and enjoy drive and high earning potential then this is the place for you.
30 September 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with us at Kinex.

Keep up all the great work
If you like working with chavs who sniff cocaine on breaks, staff who sell drugs at work, managers who advise you to lie to customer's on a daily basis, unprofessional managers who offer no help, data from the 1900s, training that lasts 2 hours max, sacked after a week, rubbish pay then this is the place for you. DONT DO IT.
been here now for over three years and really cant believe id get into the sales game like I have. anyone can pick up a phone and ring someone but the work this company do within the office especially for development both in and outside the office is second to none. amazing incentives, commission structure couldn't be simpler you work hard you earn well you be an average joe you get paid what an average joe is entitled to be paid. in a nut shell fun money motivating job role with massive chance of progression and a great management team to support you in your goals.
Pros
loads of money if you really want to make money
Cons
no kitchen
23 August 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

It is wonderful to hear of your positive experience with us at Kinex. It's lovely to hear you enjoy the vibrant working environment and are benefiting from our uncapped commission structure.

Keep up all the great work!
this is my 4th month with this company and I'm loving it, I moved to Newcastle for university and now I work here full time, been smashing the calls and apps out every week I'm making great bonus and really enjoying every day at my new job
Pros
fun exciting bonus is great
Cons
need a microwave
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, it's great to hear your loving your new role at kinex after graduating. We work hard to ensure all our employees are happy in their roles time, so it's fantastic that you are enjoying every day with us.

Keep up all the great work and positive attitude!
I have been working for kinex in Newcastle for over 5 years as a lead generator contacting businesses offering much cheaper packages for their telecoms and broadband
great fun and highly motivated place to work
Pros
great incentives and bonus to be earned
Cons
sometimes stressful
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it's great to hear you continue to enjoy your role and the positive office atmosphere.

We'd like to thank you for all your hard work, we're glad your part of our team!
fast paced outbound job with great commissions structure I have been working for kinex for 3 years its the only job ive worked tht I actually look forward to going to, really friendly and good atmosphere in the office
Pros
love the weekly bonus structure
Cons
sometimes long days
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, it's fantastic to hear you look forward to coming to work everyday and enjoy the friendly office environment.

We do understand the days can seem long but hope no weekend working and bank holidays off help with this.

Keep up the great work and positive attitude!
A great place to work where there are great opportunities for progression and a great payment structure ... feel like I am part of the company and not just another number
Pros
Great bonus structure
Cons
Breaks arent long enough
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, we're glad you feel welcomed and part of our team. We are proud of our progression opportunities and wish you every success in your career at kinex.

Keep up the fantastic work!
Had an interview with the manager and it was great start to finish, energetic, lively and fun. He went through the structure of the job and bonus/commission schemes, it seemed a bit too good to be true but I have been working here for 7 months now and the bonus and commission are very realistic, I'm earning very good money and I couldn't be happier with the vibes in the office, always upbeat and fun from the moment I walk through the door!
Pros
great commission structure
Cons
no overtime
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review we really appreciate all feedback given. It's great to hear you're enjoying and excelling in your role, we promote fun welcoming environments in all our offices and it's fantastic you are part of this.

Keep up all the great work and positivity!
I’ve worked in the Newcastle office for a number of years now and I love it. It’s such a fun place to work and every one is more like a family than work mates there is always something going on that will no doubt bring a smile to your face. The hours are great for me 8.45am-6pm mon to fri no weekends and no shift work.
Pros
Hours, bonus, Christmas time off
Cons
No computers, white shirts only