Kinex

Kinex Employee Reviews in Milton Keynes

Milton Keynes33 reviews
Lovely environment to work in, team is very friendly, management are very helpfull, breaks are at great times, get to play games which helps motivate everyone!
Pros
Lovely environment
Cons
Parking
Hi,

Thank you for your review - It's great to hear that you enjoyed the fun environment that we pride ourselves on here at Kinex!

Keep up all the great work :)

Kind regards,

Kinex Team
Morning comes you speak about your evenings the previous night before. then play office games, this is pretty cool but if you dont make appointments by certain times of the day you're forced to stand until you do so don't wear heels.

last hour of the day again you're forced to stand they like to call this "power hour" to make sure you're completely 'on the ball'

it's a negative environment.

They don't listen in your interviews so if you have holidays booked you should remind them all the time as they forget and then have ago at you for having a holiday booked before you get there.

I had a family emergency the office manager allowed the entire office to take the P*** out of me for my family emergency and that it resulted in me not going on holiday.

overall avoid like the plague.
27 March 2020
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,

We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at Kinex

Racist managers and teams, poorly paid, Ive been dismissed after a week of employment because I haven’t made a sale. Thrown in the deep end without proper training. Work environment is unprofessional. Avoid at all cost
19 March 2020
We are always looking at ways to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to look into the points you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@verastar.co.uk)

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future
When I started they made me feel really welcome and part of the team, the environment is relaxed but hard working. We always work as a team. The management here are amazing, very lovely. The team are all also lovely people, everyone gets along and can also have a laugh even whilst working hard and getting on individually. We also have incentives whilst working as a telesales, like playing games and having bonuses. All together working at Kinex is really enjoyable and fun.
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. It's fantastic to hear you enjoy the warm, friendly office atmosphere and ongoing coaching provided.

We're glad you're part of our team!
Since being here , ive been welcomed, managers are all friendly and helpful, like the balance of your manager / mate. Play games to get the mood up ans keep us active and sharp! Made a few friends here now. All positive and great place to come and work, do recommend to anyone
20 December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review.

It's lovely to hear you enjoy the vibrant working environment and have such great working relationships with your colleagues.

Keep up the great work!
Working at kinex is great, the staff are friendly. The management are all really easy to approach, and talk to as well as keeping things professional.
The atmosphere is great within the office, everyone is friendly and very easy to talk to and supportive whenever you need help.

As well as the management are extremely supportive.
20 December 2019
We are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar, we pride ourselves on ensuring our staff receive enough support and guidance to reach their full potential.

Keep up the great work!
Kinex is a great place to work. I have been working here for 7 weeks and honestly the best job I have had the management team was so great and welcoming so we’re there staff I can’t wait to see what the future holds but overall a great place to work
29 November 2019
Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

It is great to hear you have had such a positive start to your career with us here at Kinex. Keep up the great work!
Been working here for about 3 months now, this is hands down the best job I’ve ever had! Management is amazing, they run the place so well, couldn’t ask for a better and fun place to work. Atmosphere is very lively, everyone is so happy and bubbly everyday, you’re made to feel welcome as soon as you start on your first day.
28 November 2019
Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

It is great to hear you have had such a positive experience working with us so far. It's lovely to hear you enjoy the vibrant working environment too

Keep up the great work! :)
Awful customer service, and staff aren't treated great. During the first day of training we are asked by management to leave a positive review on indeed - which says a lot. Staff are dismissed on false pretences - the office environment is not professional in the slightest, no matter how hard you try to work and show you're trying they don't care, they just want people who are loud and obnoxious. Companies that are rang are treated unfairly and spoken to in a rude and forceful manner. Wouldn't recommend and certainly would never re-apply there.
Cons
Parking, Long Hours
25 October 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sorry to hear of your negative experience as we endeavor to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.

We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@Kinex.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.

I have worked for Kinex for a few weeks now, and I cannot believe how much I have learnt about myself being here, it has made me a more confident and determined individual. This is not like any place I've worked, I am always pushed to do better (which is good) but we also have a lot of fun playing games, lots of incentives and prizes to be won. you always feel supported here and the training was extremely helpful. as long as you have the correct attitude and a good work ethic you will be successful.
15 October 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is great to here you are enjoying your time here with us at Kinex

Maintaining our fun environment, as well as focusing on the development, training and progression of staff is always at the forefront of our minds!

Keep up all the great work :)
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kinex?
In my 6 weeks of being an employee of Kinex I can safely say that my experience so far has been nothing short of amazing! I wasn't entirely sure at first whether this would be a good fit for me having never worked in a sales environment before, however after being trained up and supported by the wondeful managers and fellow colleagues I've never felt like I could belong somewhere more. In this role you certainly get out of it what you put in it, so as long you have the right determination to succeed with a hard working ethic you will most certainly be rewarded from the numerous amounts of commission, bonuses, incentives and competitions. All round a great company to be a part of, I eagerly await to see what the future will bring for me here. If you are to take anything from this review it should be to just give it a shot and it may well just pay off for you too.
30 September 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

It is great to hear how much you are enjoying your time here with us at Kinex. The uncapped commission structure is our way of thanking our staff for all their hard work and allowing them to control their own earnings.

Thanks again for your feedback - Keep up the great work :)
Worked here just over a month and all I saw was people coming in and out, management is constantly threatening to sack people for no sales when all management does is distract and play games in work hours. They’re unhelpful when comes to days off,
They do not explain you have to have you’re holidays booked spread apart.

You don’t receive you’re bonuses. You hit them then they’re no where to be seen.

Management is always stressing because they don’t earn anything, not because of your benefit
Pros
Hours
Cons
Management attitude
19 July 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us.

We are always looking at way to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to investigate the points you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@Kinex.co.uk)

Kinex is the best company to work for! I’ve been working for this company for a month now and I can honestly say within all the years I’ve been working Kinex is by far the best work of place I’ve had. Such a family environment and the management here is by far the best. So rewarding and spread the motivation in the office. I’d definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to start a sales career.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
No parking
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review.

We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying your time here with us at Kinex; and that you have such a positive working relationship with your management team and colleagues!

Thank you again and keep up all the great work! :)
17 year old son offered a job at MK branch. Really happy as you could expect. Went out buying smart clothes for work, looked great and eager to start.
Day 1 spent "training" Reading script's our. Day 2 on the phones, no sales but enjoyed it, people great, manager great. Very happy with himself and rightly so.

Day 3. Told first thing he needs to make 3 sales, at lunch told if he doesn't make a sale today's he's sacked. End of the day sacked..

Devestated doesn't come close.. I find it unbelievable that people, young people at that can be treated in this way. 3 days into a new job with minimal training and discarded. Hurrendous way to treat people.. Disgusted..

4 new starters and 3 sacked within 3 days..

Steer clear.
Pros
Non
Cons
Horric way to treat a human being...
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your son’s negative experience whilst working with us.

We try to ensure that we provide sufficient and personalised training to assist all employees in achieving their sales targets. As well as 121s and coaching with their direct line-manager.

We wish your son all the best for the future.

Kind Regards,

Kinex
Really nice environment to work in, training is good, even if you get stuck on the phone the managers are there to help! We play games to lift the atmosphere and focus in the work place. Everyone here is lovely and will help you out no matter what. Money is good and the harder you work the more money you get.
Pros
Work environment, amazing employees and great management
Hi,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive review.

We are pleased to hear you are enjoying your role, have the correct levels of support and have such a positive relationship with your management team and colleagues. It is also always great to hear employees speak so fondly of the fun atmosphere we pride ourselves on creating.

Thank you again – keep up the good work!

Kind regards,

Kinex Team
What a fantastic place to work.
I have been here a fair while now and hope to stay here a lot longer. The management are very helpful and always there to give a hand when needed and to motivate you when u are struggling they are fair when it comes to targets and discipline howether they are also the first to have a laugh. With plenty of incentives throughout the day and ongoing banter between the team (whilst still dialing of course) the office is always a lively energetic place to work. the benefits here are also superb with un-capped commission and weekly channel bonuses as well as both monthly and seasonal prizes up for grabs. kinex is not like any job I have had before and hope to be here for many years to come
Pros
benefits, bonuses, management
Cons
monthly pay
24 September 2018
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, it's fantastic to hear you're enjoying your role at kinex and the fun office atmosphere. We love holding competitions and incentives for our employees so it's great that you're motivated by them.

Thanks for all your hard work and for having such a positive attitude!
I’ve been working here for a few months now, really come out my shell and become more confident thanks to the people I work with! Such a fun atmosphere to work in with great insentives and targets to receive great rewards and bonuses. The managers are always willing to help and guide you when you need. All essential training is provided in 2 training sessions.
Pros
Fun working environment
Cons
No early finish Fridays
19 September 2018
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we are really pleased you have gained confidence at kinex and enjoy the fun working atmosphere.

We'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you onboard and thank you for all your hard work!
Having only been working for Kinex a week, I can say it has been the best week at work I have had. Training is clear and concise and the task is not difficult - as long as you listen and can follow instructions. If you don't listen in training, you won't succeed - as with any job. Management are fun, young and motivating. They only want to see the best in you and encourage you to work hard in order to get bonuses (more money for yourself!). We play games in each quarter of the day which get you energised enough to start calling, may not be everyone's cup of tea but honestly, without them you would be brain dead before lunchtime. The job is target driven yet these are completely achievable if you simply listen to the training given - which is around 3 hours long. I was someone who had read these previous reviews about poor training given and being sacked after a week, etc. and I was tempted to shy away from the job offer, however, as in any aspect in life if something is wrong it gets fixed and I can see the evidence in this being the new management here at Kinex who thoroughly go through how to succeed in your role and are open to questions after training as well. All colleagues are supportive of one another and are even given a round of applause for each booked appointment/deal made. I have already recommended the job to two of my friends and hope to continue enjoying my time here.
Pros
Games, colleagues, spread out break times plus lunch, pay, free tea and coffee, some reps bring in food for sales staff
Cons
Job security - hit your minimum target and this won't be an issue
13 September 2018
Hello,

Firstly thank you for taking the time to leave your review. It's great to hear you enjoyed your first week in the company and have gotten off to a fantastic start.

Welcome to the company, we're glad your part of our team!