Kinex

Kinex Employee Reviews in Manchester

Manchester26 reviews
Great atmosphere - great staff - great socials - good money ---- the only dislike for me is the travelling due to living quite a distance away - and also I dont think the basic is fair due to being for a long time - also they have great competitions every month
If you don’t have the mindset to work hard and earn money then sales isn’t for you.

Been working at kinex for 4 years. It’s a great job, you have your good days and bad days. Wage could be better, upper management are great but some of the lower management guys/girls seem to be on power trips. People and staff are friendly. More holidays would be nice and a higher basic for more experienced and loyal staff. Company is moving in the right direction and is growing rapidly. I don’t see myself leaving anytime soon. I like my job
29 November 2019
Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you are enjoying your role!
Great atmosphere with great training.
Targets can be stretching but are achievable.

Management are a good laugh & approachable.

Great incentives for team members.
30 September 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review.

It's lovely to hear you enjoy the fun atmosphere we pride ourselves on creating and have such a positive working relationship with your management team.

Keep up the great work
Not a very pleasant place to work I worked there at the start of 2019 got my apps in and hit targets on apps and some problems started happening with the reps I’m not sure what but they couldn’t attend apps I’d made that with a couple of other problems like reps couldn’t save them money as it wasn’t verified after I made the app or people not being their when we agreed I ended up getting the sack and I was glad a little bit as the place is ridiculous silly games in the morning and after breaks what cut into my dialling time the manager regularly went for cig breaks what caused a lot of my apps to not answer the phone to be verified as it should be done straight away there’s so much drama and crying in that place and one girl carried a toy doll in her handbag and at dinner time she took it out fed it changed it burped it then rocked it back to sleep it’s an absolute ridiculous place to work it’s no wonder they’re crying out for staff and now they’ve rang me 12 times in 3 weeks saying I’ve applied for a job with them recently
29 August 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us.

We are always looking at way to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to investigate the points you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@Kinex.co.uk)

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future
Management are horrible, they don’t do any work they just distract everyone and then complain about no sales! not enough training, you get sacked for no reason at all, really dodgy and the commission is unlikely as no one likes to buy off cold callers.
19 July 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working for Kinex.

We try to ensure that we provide sufficient and personalised training to assist all employees in achieving their sales targets. As well as 121s and coaching with their direct line-manager.

I have not worked here for that long but am really enjoying it. It’s a really fun environment and everyone is so friendly, the managers are great too :)
Pros
Location, people
Cons
Hours
11 June 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you are enjoying your time with Kinex!

We would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the best in your role, keep up the great work!
I’m absolutely shocked at the way they run the place I only joined a couple of weeks ago and seen so many people get sacked then asked to come back something questionable seems to be going on with staff turnover situations like this are usually for tax purposes one lad get sacked for the sales agents not selling I don’t see how this is his fault as we only book an appointment to be vetted by the manager the lads missed sales was all because the company couldn’t offer any savings or the contract was too long to be bought out this is what the vetting process is for so it seems people are getting sacked just for the days numbers being up and not being vetted properly this is also the most childish place I’ve ever worked playing silly games ridiculous motivation speeches making us think we’re lucky to have the job I’m glad to be out of there as it seems we’re being set up to be sacked just to make the numbers look good
Pros
Not a lot
Cons
vey Unprofessional childish place to work
15 May 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us, as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.

We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@Kinex.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.

Wasn't even here a week. Managers have unrealistic expectations of you. Each day you're expected to make at least 3 appointments; this is impossible because most businesses don't really want to be harassed whilst they're trying to run the business.

You're expected to call 200 people (businesses) a day, make 3+ appointments and to stand up whilst being on the phone to every one of the potential customers.

There will be new people starting every other day and the training is minimal. The managers discuss amongst themselves who will be the first to leave and the longest to stay. This is absolute discrimination towards employees before they've even started.

Overall if you like calling and harassing people then this is the job for you! If you like childish management, then this is the job for you!
Pros
6pm finishes
Cons
Everything Else
9 April 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Sales Assistant, as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.

I got sacked after a couple of weeks for no sales, fair enough but I was only an appointment setter and I set the required appointments for the field Sales Agent to call in and do the selling so basically I got scaked because someone else can’t do the job they was employed to do. I’d think different if the sales was on my head but as I said, I was an appointment setter not a sales agent.
Pros
Ok place to work
Cons
The office I was at is full of kids on bumps
9 April 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us.

We do wish you all the best for the future.

Kinex
Lovely people just not a job I can get stuck into but luckily I didn't because I done 45 hours and got £110 from it but I think the person who went back to get the money that most of took it. Until my P-45 came though then said I got £328.36.
Pros
Amazing Team
Cons
The pay unless I was robbed pretty much.
21 March 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

We are pleased to hear you had such a positive working relationship with your team.

Great team also nice place to work will look after you. Also chances of progression to management also Managers are great here understand what advisors want
Pros
Long lunches & good pay.
20 March 2019
Hi,

Maintaining our fun environment, as well as focusing on the development, training and progression of staff is always at the forefront of our minds!

Keep up the great work!

Kinex Team
Kinex is a great place to work I’ve been here for around a year very nice people all round looking for the Same goals if your money motivated and looking for a fun job kinex is a great place to work
20 March 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review.

It is great to hear you are enjoying your time working here at Kinex – Keep up the good work!

Kinex Team
wasn't a very good job they say they would help you in any way you was given the smallest training then told to go on the phones when you wouldn't be ready for the phones and there wasn't much help and if you needed advice they wouldn't give you the advice you need and they favourites all the staff. I think this is a terrible company and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
I have been working at the company for 2 years now, not only have they taught me vital skills in selling. I have progressed in this role to Management in under afew months. If you make the most out of this opportunity you will love this company.
Pros
Regular insentives
Cons
No dress down Fridays
Brilliant fun place to work actually enjoy coming to work and great protraction opportunitys if you get the opportunity get down here and get on bored
Pros
Un capped commission
Cons
The work place is a fun with a vibrant work environment, the staff are all friendly and all can have a good laugh. As well as being fun the work place is clean and bright not a dull boring office.
Pros
Free tea and coffee & 3 brakes to split up the day
I have worked here in northenden for 3 years now it was my first sales job and to be honest i love it abit stressfull at times but what job isnt? Management are really nice everybody just gets on and welcomes everybody. Ive always felt secure in my job.
Pros
Always incentives put on and ive won alot of money on top of my wage.
Cons
No computers
This is a great place to work if your up for a challenge. One of the great things abut kinex is that they provide you with full training which is a great help if you haven't done sales before. Management are full of new ideas and love to get involved, plenty of added incentives for people who are money motivated and target driven.

If you are looking to develop then this company really does come in to its own, they offer a fantastic progressional path from advisor to management, which isn't based on time served its more on performance.
Pros
Free tea and coffee, along with fun and exciting social events. plenty of competitions and prizes.
Cons
Could do with longer breaks