Kinex Employee Reviews in Leeds

Leeds29 reviews
Having worked here for a while in the Leeds call centre I would recommend this place. It’s a professional vibrant office environment with plenty of fun and games and a bit of banter to get you through the day. Telesales isn’t easy, but the people are vigorous, and the management in Leeds are a good team who look out for their employees and want them to do well. It isn’t somewhere you can sit around doing nothing, but if you aren’t lazy and you can use a telephone it’s certainly a decent job.
Pros
Fun games and a laugh every day.
Cons
It’s telesales
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. It's lovely to hear you are enjoy the vibrant working environment!

Keep up all the great work!
A fast pased environment always brimming with good spirits, good commission structure with great benefits. Management are lovely always motivated and motivating, overall a great way to learn new skills and sales knowledge.
Hi,

Thank you for leaving such a positive review; it is great to hear how helpful and friendly you found everyone!

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work, and we wish you well in the future
Since starting with Kinex in November I have enjoyed my time here. Thought the training was perfect and all the managers help to push you to achieve you targets. The Targets they set are all fair and the commission structure is great.
Hi,

We appreciate the time you have taken to leave your comment.

We are pleased you have enjoyed your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key.

Keep up the great work!
I've worked for Kinex for coming up to a month, I love the environment in the office there is a big buzz which is great considering this is my first telesales job. martin is a great manager to keep you motivated and keep booking appointments. I would suggest anyone to consider a role in Kinex! can't wait for my future with the company.
Pros
fast pase enviroment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key, as well as ensuring they are provided with enough support and guidance to reach their full potential.

Keep up the good work!
Absolutely poor management, 3 hours training (even though I made it very clear I have never worked in sales before)and after that thrown right into the deep end! I turned down so many jobs offers for this job to be fired after 2 weeks of being there. New people join and leave half way through their first day without notifying anyone which just shows the amount of pressure applied by the branch manager on your first day of being there. It also clearly shows the lack of training provided.They expect you to make appointments for their representatives to follow it through but even the representatives quit on the company! I made appointments with customers however the rep couldn’t follow it though so I was fired! Don’t even bother unless you have years of sales experience!
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Customer Service Advisor, as we endeavour to ensure all of our representatives have a positive experience selling our products.
This is a fast-paced, lively working environment with a strong team spirit. Managers encourage everyone to celebrate each team members success in making appointments and sales so it is a very positive place to work.

The work targets are achievable and the commission is uncapped so lots of money can be made if you have the right motivation!
14 February 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Keep up the great work! :)
everyday id different, if you put the effort in you get the results like any job youre hard work will pay of. if you ask for help it is there and the managers do try and help when they can but my best advise give it all you have and you cant go wrong. booking appointments is going to happen if you put the effort in.
Pros
perfect location. and plenty breaks
Cons
the last hour haha
20 December 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review!

It is great to hear how much you are enjoying your time here at Verastar - keep up the great work! :)
Would highly reccomend working for this company if you are a driven individual who enjoys high paced working environments with lots of fun. A basic wage and uncapped commision means that what you put into this job is what you get out of it. Would highly reccomend this job for any outgoing, money hungry people who love a laugh but can crack on with work undistracted when necessary. Branch manager and field manager are both really great managers in their own way, like chalk and cheese but it works perfectly. Overall I would consider this one of my most favoured jobs over the years. Highly reccomend.
28 November 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review!

We are delighted to hear you are enjoying your role so much here with us at Kinex - keep up the great work! :)
working at Kinex - This is a fast paced call centre, it is a very friendly environment to work in, they are constantly trying to do their best to get employees riled up in the morning and afternoon meetings. the bonus structure is great and is ACTUALLY achievable. the only thing you have to do is get your appointments! if you don't have experience then you will receive training when you first start which is class room based training with the branch manager, and then you will also learn from other employees who you sit amongst. you pick things up along the way. its very enjoyable and the people are lovely. The management are really supportive and if you need anything, all you have to do is ask! The manager is always on hand if you need anything.
Pros
holidays, bonus
28 November 2019
Hi

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

It is great to hear you are enjoying your time with us and have had such a positive experience!

Keep up the great work :)
A typical day at work is filled with hard work but very rewarding at the end of the day. the management is supportive so you can always ask for help if not from management from colleagues also. the most enjoyable part of the job is learning process you go through and the hardest part of the job is constant self motivation as some moments can feel like a drag but once you get going time flies.
29 August 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

It is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with us a Kinex and are finding your management team and colleagues so supportive.

Keep up the great work
Lovely work environment, motivation to gain success not only in the job but in the future. Solid staff that work together to gain everyday goals set in order.
1 August 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you have enjoyed your time at Kinex

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your hard work!
Vibrant ;) atmosphere lovely people to work with always there to support you and great training. it’s a great team and everyone makes you feel welcome and help you out if you need it
Pros
Excellent bonuses plus raffle tickets given for gift cards
Cons
Long hours but goes quickly as you get 3 breaks
Hi,

Thank you for your review - It's great to hear that you enjoyed the fun environment that we pride ourselves on here at Kinex! Maintaining our fun environment, as well as focusing on the development, training and progression of staff is always at the forefront of our minds!

Thanks again for your feedback - Keep up the great work :)
I have been working for kinex for the last 3 years. I THROUGHLY ENJOY MY JOB!! Since starting the job i have found them very accomadating to individuals circumstances.I still wake up and enjoying going to work. I have children and other commitments. Once in the office i love the environment. The team members are very approachable and help out loads. Managers try their best to keep us happy and motivated. Theres loads of incentives every month. It definetly pays off to work hard. I love the pay scheme.Basic-Commission-Bonus.
Pros
Good pay. Friendly team
Cons
Offices facilities
Hi,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive and constructive review!

It is great to hear you are enjoying your role so much and have a such a positive working relationship with your colleagues and management.

Keep up the great work!
Have you heard of the saying ‘you do what your mrs tells ya’ I was here for less than a week and I had to leave. I have done sales all my life but never have I come across an office environment like Kinex. A sales office should be professional and everyone should be treated equally. In this office the staff or in other words the managers girlfriend dictated the diary for the day. If she announced it was break it had to be break, if she was not happy because someone was ringing data she wanted to ring it would be taken of them. The office would be a success if spent more time with his staff training them rather than cuddling up to his girlfriend and asking for her permission if he could go for a cigarette or toilet break.
Pros
Close to the train station
Cons
People do as they please
9 April 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

We are sorry to hear of your negative experience, as we endeavor to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.

We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@Kinex.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.

managers are literally there just to mess about. its like being back in school. sack you after a week. new people starting every single day. 2 hours training? not enough, don't bother.
Pros
good pay
Cons
everything else
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Sales Advisor, as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.

We try to ensure that we provide sufficient and personalised training, as well as 121s and coaching with their direct line-manager.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future

Kind Regards,

Kinex
great atmosphere and extremely competitive work place everyone gets on with each other and works a team to achieve targets and goals with a fantastic commission structure
Pros
good bonus
Cons
dont have any
Hi,

Thank you for your review - It's great to hear that you are enjoying the fun environment that we pride ourselves on here at Kinex!

The uncapped commission structure is our way of thanking our staff for all their hard work and allowing them to control their own earnings.

Keep striving to exceed your target and reap the rewards - We know you can do it! :)

Kind regards,

Kinex Team
Kinex is a great place to work. Its the only job ive had where i actually enjoy going.
Management and staff are so supportive and always make time to answer your questions

A great atmosphere to work i
Pros
Great atmosphere and colleauges 3 breaks and reachable targets
Cons
monthly pay
Hi,

Thank you for your review - It's great to hear that you are enjoying the fun environment that we pride ourselves on here at Kinex and have such a fabulous working relationship with your team, and management staff!

Kind regards,

Kinex Team
Overall Kinex is a really fun place to work.
The working environment is lively and positive, and the staff and management are all very friendly and supportive.

Having two small breaks as well as lunch really help break up the working day.

It is a target driven job and isn’t an easy job some days, especially with working through till 6, but the staff and working environment make it fun and rewarding.
3 December 2018
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are pleased that you are enjoying working for Kinex!

Kind Regards,

Kinex
Kinex as a whole is a great place to be! From the management to the workers there, there's nothing else I would look for in a work place :)
The whole office environment is always positive where the team always works together and aims to come out on top. The managers will support you even when they have their on work to do and ensure we are the best possible version of ourselves.
Pros
3 breaks
8 November 2018
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. It's lovely to hear you enjoy the vibrant working environment and have strong working relationships with your team and management :)

Keep up all the great work!