Kinex Employee Reviews in Bristol

Bristol21 reviews
Great place to work the people are amazing was made to feel welcome from the first day management help all the time to make you successfull at your job
21 October 2019
Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

It is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with us at Kinex and have such a positive working relationship with your management team

Keep up the great work :)
Relaxed but target driven, can be fun but if you cant talk on the phone or make small talk up on the spot then might be a struggle. You get good training though and help and encouragement if youre struggling. The money is good if you make the appointments and the days go quickly despite the hours being quite long.
2 March 2020
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with us. Keep up the great work! :)
Its a good job, very good management and amazing workplace experience.
The atmosphere here is amazing and the interview was good tested you to the max and got the best answers out of you.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,

We are so happy to hear youre enjoying your time at Kinex and you enjoy being challenged and pushed to reach your full potental!

Keep up the good work :)
Very nice place to work, friendly people and a fun and safe environment. Would definitely recommend working here if you want a challenge and learn new skills.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key, as well as ensuring they are provided with enough support and guidance to reach their full potential.
Brilliant management and work environment at the Bristol branch. Warm and welcoming colleagues. Excellent training provided and excellent time given to settle in.
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review!

It is great to hear how much you are enjoying your time here at Verastar - keep up the great work! :)
I worked at kinex for a couple of weeks but was u fortunately let go as I didn't hit my targets but the managers there done everything they could to train me and keep my enthusiasm. Unfortunately I just dont think sales are for me! Would definitely recommend if you are good at sales

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,

We are so happy to hear of your positive experience with Kinex even though sales may not the job for you.

We strive to ensure all of our employees have a warm, welcoming experince with us and have all the support they need around them.

We wish you the bet of luck in your future career!
Would never recommend working for this company, poor management, no more than 4 hours training before thrown into deep end, I was let go on first week due to not getting 3 appointments by my second day, unrealistic targets and rude management, no support whatsoever
Hi,

We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at Kinex.
Insufficient training half a day
Unrealistic targets and timescales for someone new to the role

Poor management support and training

Started on Monday let go on the Friday due to not meeting targets on a Wednesday
20 December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,

We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at Kinex

Awful place to work - if you want job security then this is not the place for you - there's a reason they are always advertising jobs.
The only way they will keep you is if you are booking around 15-20 appointments a week - virtually impossible.

Management is childish. The day at work is ridiculous.
28 November 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as we endeavour to ensure all of our representatives have a positive experience whilst working with us.

I worked as lead generator then left, but have since come back and joined as a manager.
I love the atmosphere, the people are great. Love the progression opportunities.

Very motivational and great company to work for. If it wasn't I wouldn't have come back, so that clearly says volumes in itself

Keep doing what your doing Kinex đź‘Ť
21 October 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

It is great to hear you have returned to work for us here at Kinex and are enjoying your time back with us.

Keep up the great work! :)
after break the team would play games as a way to boost morale, the training could of been better but the team more than makes up for this short coming
18 September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

It is great to hear you enjoyed your time with Kinex and found the environment a fun place to work.

We wish you well in the future
Was employed by kinex for 6 days in Bristol. There is no training and they literally hire anyone. You'll probably last a week tops before they make up some pathetic excuse to let you go. DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS JOB IF YOU HAVE FINANCIAL COMMITMENTS.
I made a complaint to the higher ups and the response i got, well a child could have written something more competent. Liars and scammers. Stay away.
21 March 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, however we are sorry to hear of your negative experience.

We would like to confirm our aim is to always try to ensure that we provide sufficient and personalised training to assist all employees in achieving their sales targets. As well as 121s and coaching with their direct line-manager.

Good luck for the future.

Kind regards,

Kinex
Worst job I have ever had. I quit after two days! Not professional, terrible training, childish behavior from management. Old data, no computers, just phoning people who are not interested as no one has heard of them.

New people every day
20 March 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us.

We try to ensure that we provide sufficient and personalised training to assist all employees, as well as 121s and coaching with their direct line-manager.

We wish you all the best for the future.

Kind Regards,

Kinex
Been working here for a week now and I have to say it’s a brilliant company to work for all the staff are supportive so is the management always willing to give feedback to help you improve so far I’ve made 1 sign up per day apart from Friday not bad considering it’s my first week 100% would recommend to anyone looking for a job
Pros
Amazing staff
11 December 2018
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review!

We are so pleased to hear you are doing so well in your new role, and that you are benefitting from all the support and guidance we provide to our new starters.

Keep up the great work :)

Kind Regards,

Kinex Team
Lovely bunch to work with,always helped as much as they could when needed. Management were always motivated and on point never a dull moment. If your good at the job it is decent money!
Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to share your review, it’s great to hear you enjoy the friendly working environment and our motivating managers. Keep up the great work!
I have had jobs in the past where I have got bored easily where as this one I enjoy waking up and going to work. Its a fun, professional environment to be in and I enjoy every aspect of it.
Pros
Management opputunities, bonus schemes
Hi,

Thanks for your fantastic review, we're glad you enjoy our energetic working environment and wish you the best in your continued development and progression.
lively office environment with great promotional opportunities, enjoyable job role, fantastic enthusiastic team, always running incentives like early finishes and games.
Pros
lively atmosphere
Cons
need more data
13 February 2018
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Your feedback is important to us, keep up the great work!
Pros
lively atmosphere
Cons
need more data
Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to share your review, we're glad you enjoy the vibrant office environment and participate in our fun daily incentives. Keep up your fantastic positive attitude!
Quality work environment and people to work with! Loads of incentives and motivation to make the job easier! Great fun loads of games played in the office and plenty of breaks!
Pros
Money! And fun place to work
Cons
Going back to uni!
As above, the time flies and there isn't enough time in the day. It's a very high tempo job but a very rewarding job. Days when you plug on to no avail can get you down, but they also motivate you not to let that happen again.

The relationship between the staff and management is generally perfect and the atmosphere is amazing.
Pros
Great overall atmosphere, working environment and the success of a deal.
Cons
Days of no success, failure to close.