Kinex Employee Reviews

Avoid this company
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire15 March 2019
Avoid this company! They have a terrible work ethic. They advise you to lie to customers... all they want is sign ups. They will use you for however long it suits! Customers never end up saving any money, they are changing the rules daily. The office staff are changed weekly as they are sacked within the first 3 days. They want customers to sign up and not question their Bill's so they can over charge them.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Everything else

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

We would like to confirm our aim is to always provide the best level of Customer Service.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future

Decent
Cold caller (Former Employee) –  Manchester13 March 2019
Lovely people just not a job I can get stuck into but luckily I didn't because I done 45 hours and got £110 from it but I think the person who went back to get the money that most of took it. Until my P-45 came though then said I got £328.36.
Pros
Amazing Team
Cons
The pay unless I was robbed pretty much.

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

We are pleased to hear you had such a positive working relationship with your team.

Worst company ever
Telesales (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristoll12 March 2019
Was employed by kinex for 6 days in Bristol. There is no training and they literally hire anyone. You'll probably last a week tops before they make up some pathetic excuse to let you go. DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS JOB IF YOU HAVE FINANCIAL COMMITMENTS.
I made a complaint to the higher ups and the response i got, well a child could have written something more competent. Liars and scammers. Stay away.

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, however we are sorry to hear of your negative experience.

We would like to confirm our aim is to always try to ensure that we provide sufficient and personalised training to assist all employees in achieving their sales targets. As well as 121s and coaching with their direct line-manager.

Good luck for the future.

Kinex

better off being a road sweeper
TELESALES (Former Employee) –  Birmingham11 March 2019
such a horrible place to work, they make it sound all nice when advertising the job and then when you actually start working here you realise that this company is a scam. They recruit anyone and everyone and don't care if you have sales experience or not but regardless, you will be sacked within 3 months, period. A lot of people don't even make it after their first week, and they do this because they make you work your bottom off and then sack you. They keep all your commission that YOU have made, but they lied to us on every payday and told us that we will get our commission on our next pay, so we could stay for the 3 month period. Every pay, we were getting under the basic salary they said we would get, bearing in mind making at least £700 commission within the 3 months and they took it all for themselves. One person worked so hard and earned £500 in one deal and they never seen more than £10 commission. The 3 months i was there they recruited around 40 people and in that time they ALL got sacked from their 1st week up until their 8th week. The management are unprofessional and topics would get out of hand. Some mornings they made us come in earlier than our 8:30 start by mentioning it in the work group chat the night before just for a stupid "important meeting" that was nothing but pointless and time wasting. One woman even walked out during her interview because she saw how unprofessional the management was. On your first day they put you straight onto the phones without training or help. It's not a team, it's independent work. They give you the same data they have been  more... calling for the past 5 years, so every owner gets annoyed because they've received 100 calls from kinex. They forced everyone to stand up for an hour most days for what? You finish at 6 even though most business' close at 5, and NO ONE gets an appointment ever, after 5!
I called in sick ONCE because i was very sick, and they told me "you have to come in otherwise don't bother coming back" so i was forced to come in, however that SAME day they allowed another person to call in sick and it was fine for them? nothing but fake, unprofessional and scammers this company. Even the "games" they made you play were rubbish and not motivational at all. They even collect everyone's phones off them at the start of the shift. How childish. If it wasn't for the other fun employees i wouldn't have stayed as long as i did. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME THIS IS A SCAMMING COMPANY.
Pros
the employees - if it wasn't for them i would have left in the second week
Cons
rubbish management, don't pay you, make you work so hard for such long hours for nothing

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, however we are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working at Kinex.

We are always looking at ways to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@Kinex.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.

We appreciate the feedback regarding the working hours - however, we do like to think we offer a good work/life balance as there are no awkward shift patterns, no weekend shifts, plus we are closed on Bank Holidays and over the festive period allowing staff that much needed social time with friends and family.

We try to ensure that we provide sufficient and personalised training to assist all employees in achieving their sales targets. As well as 121s and coaching with their direct line-manager.

We wish you all the best for the future.

Worst Company to Work with
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Ilford, Greater London7 March 2019
I joined last week. They advertise to give up to 6 appointments a day which is a complete lie and misleading. I worked for them for 5 days. 2 days only 2 appointments and 2 days no appointment was given and only 1 day 4 appointments were given where 2 owners were not even there.
Management is pathetic and extremely unhelpful.
Waste of time.
Pros
Cons
All lies

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us, as we endeavor to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.

Awful place to work
Csa (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol4 March 2019
Worst job I have ever had. I quit after two days! Not professional, terrible training, childish behavior from management. Old data, no computers, just phoning people who are not interested as no one has heard of them.

New people every day

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us.

We try to ensure that we provide sufficient and personalised training to assist all employees, as well as 121s and coaching with their direct line-manager.

We wish you all the best for the future.

Kinex

Best place to work for!!!
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire28 February 2019
Kinex is the best company to work for! I’ve been working for this company for a month now and I can honestly say within all the years I’ve been working Kinex is by far the best work of place I’ve had. Such a family environment and the management here is by far the best. So rewarding and spread the motivation in the office. I’d definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to start a sales career.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
No parking

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review.

We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying your time here with us at Kinex; and that you have such a positive working relationship with your management team and colleagues!

Thank you again and keep up all the great work! :)

Dont bother
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire25 February 2019
managers are literally there just to mess about. its like being back in school. sack you after a week. new people starting every single day. 2 hours training? not enough, don't bother.
Pros
good pay
Cons
everything else

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Sales Advisor, as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.

We try to ensure that we provide sufficient and personalised training, as well as 121s and coaching with their direct line-manager.

Is it 1985?
Telesales (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire20 February 2019
17 year old son offered a job at MK branch. Really happy as you could expect. Went out buying smart clothes for work, looked great and eager to start.
Day 1 spent "training" Reading script's our. Day 2 on the phones, no sales but enjoyed it, people great, manager great. Very happy with himself and rightly so.
Day 3. Told first thing he needs to make 3 sales, at lunch told if he doesn't make a sale today's he's sacked. End of the day sacked..
Devestated doesn't come close.. I find it unbelievable that people, young people at that can be treated in this way. 3 days into a new job with minimal training and discarded. Hurrendous way to treat people.. Disgusted..
4 new starters and 3 sacked within 3 days..

Steer clear.
Pros
Non
Cons
Horric way to treat a human being...

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your son’s negative experience whilst working with us.

We wish your son all the best for the future.

Kinex

Brilliant company to work for
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire14 February 2019
Lovely environment to work in, team is very friendly, management are very helpfull, breaks are at great times, get to play games which helps motivate everyone!
Pros
Lovely environment
Cons
Parking

Hi,

Thank you for your review - It's great to hear that you enjoyed the fun environment that we pride ourselves on here at Kinex!

Keep up all the great work :)

Kinex Team

Fun place to work, management are amazing
Really nice environment to work in, training is good, even if you get stuck on the phone the managers are there to help! We play games to lift the atmosphere and focus in the work place. Everyone here is lovely and will help you out no matter what. Money is good and the harder you work the more money you get.
Pros
Work environment, amazing employees and great management

Hi,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive review.

We are pleased to hear you are enjoying your role, have the correct levels of support and have such a positive relationship with your management team and colleagues. It is also always great to hear employees speak so fondly of the fun atmosphere we pride ourselves on creating.

Thank you again – keep up the good work!

Fun place
Telesales (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire13 February 2019
I worked for the company for a long time.They driven me to strive to my best ability witch I found have boosted my confidence to became top telesales. They are a exceptional company to work for and any person that work for the company would always push you to your best, I've had a few sales jobs but nothing like this anyone that does start can become your dream job like me feel free to ring in and ask for angel to confirm this job is a dream.

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review - It's lovely to hear you are enjoying working with us at Kinex!

Keep up all the great work :)

Kinex Team

easy work when working hard
Telesales Representative (Current Employee) –  sheffield england12 February 2019
aim of the game is to book appointments with small business owners
really good pay and deal bonus structure
weekly bonus can be hit to make an additional £500 per week in extra bonus hard work and ability is all I need to be successful at this company
Pros
money to be made

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review - we are really pleased to here you are enjoying your time working with us here at Kinex and are benefiting from our bonus structure.

Keep up the great work!

Kinex Team

Great team also fun place to work
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester12 February 2019
Great team also nice place to work will look after you. Also chances of progression to management also Managers are great here understand what advisors want
Pros
Long lunches & good pay.

Hi,

Maintaining our fun environment, as well as focusing on the development, training and progression of staff is always at the forefront of our minds!

Keep up the great work!

i love working here past 2 years
Telesales Representative (Current Employee) –  leeds uk12 February 2019
great atmosphere and extremely competitive work place everyone gets on with each other and works a team to achieve targets and goals with a fantastic commission structure
Pros
good bonus
Cons
dont have any

Hi,

Thank you for your review - It's great to hear that you are enjoying the fun environment that we pride ourselves on here at Kinex!

The uncapped commission structure is our way of thanking our staff for all their hard work and allowing them to control their own earnings.

Keep striving to exceed your target and reap the rewards - We know you can do it! :)

Productive and positive environment
Team leader (Current Employee) –  Leeds12 February 2019
I enjoy working here. Vibrant atmosphere. Very competitive. Bonuses hit every week so that boosts my confidence up even more. I enjoy the higher management as they are very down to earth however they inspire me alot therefore my motivation is 100% on point.
Pros
Monthly motivators
Cons
Cany thinkmof anything
Put the effort in and you will get great results!
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  STOKE-ON-TRENT12 February 2019
This job is as hard as you make it. Lots of good banter in the office, I have been here over 6 years and have no plans to change. Lots of career progression opportunities.
Pros
People
Cons
hours
Salary
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  LEEEDS12 February 2019
Not competetive whats out there in sales roles, and should be paid booking the appointments not when deals go live as half the deals cancel. Working from computers and data would be more beneficial as can keep better tracking off customers with potential apps, we should be upto date when it comes to telecoms as more and more businesses have switch to voip when we should be selling this as a company.
Pros
Mon-fri job
fun place to work
Telesales Representative (Current Employee) –  newcastle upon tyne12 February 2019
love working here at kinex
great commission structure and motivational games throughout the day day seems to fly by when you work hard
always something going on
Pros
great comms structure
Cons
dont have any
Best Place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  STOKE-ON-TRENT12 February 2019
I have worked at kinex for over 6 years and my time with the company has been brilliant. Constant motivation from team and management, just overall a great company to work for.
Pros
Earnings

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.