Kinex
Kinex Employee Review

great enviroment to work

6 March 2020
I've worked for Kinex for coming up to a month, I love the environment in the office there is a big buzz which is great considering this is my first telesales job. martin is a great manager to keep you motivated and keep booking appointments. I would suggest anyone to consider a role in Kinex! can't wait for my future with the company.
Pros
fast pase enviroment
19 March 2020
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key, as well as ensuring they are provided with enough support and guidance to reach their full potential.

Keep up the good work!
5 June 2020
Same role
Telesales (Former Employee) - Birmingham, West Midlands
I worked for them for about 2 months if you don't bookin the first 3 days yor out, Mangagers are a complete joke not one could run a company if they tried, Plus your on cctv being watched, AVOID BIRMINGHAM OFFICE bunch of idots
24 August 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,

We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at Kinex

20 March 2020
Same role
Telesales agent (Former Employee) - Milton Keynes
Morning comes you speak about your evenings the previous night before. then play office games, this is pretty cool but if you dont make appointments by certain times of the day you're forced to stand until you do so don't wear heels.

last hour of the day again you're forced to stand they like to call this "power hour" to make sure you're completely 'on the ball'

it's a negative environment.

They don't listen in your interviews so if you have holidays booked you should remind them all the time as they forget and then have ago at you for having a holiday booked before you get there.

I had a family emergency the office manager allowed the entire office to take the P*** out of me for my family emergency and that it resulted in me not going on holiday.

overall avoid like the plague.
27 March 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,

We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at Kinex

9 March 2020
Same location
Appointment Maker (Former Employee) - Leeds City Centre, West Yorkshire
A fast pased environment always brimming with good spirits, good commission structure with great benefits. Management are lovely always motivated and motivating, overall a great way to learn new skills and sales knowledge.
19 March 2020
Hi,

Thank you for leaving such a positive review; it is great to hear how helpful and friendly you found everyone!

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work, and we wish you well in the future