Kinex
Kinex Employee Review

Avoid at all cost

5 June 2020
I worked for them for about 2 months if you don't bookin the first 3 days yor out, Mangagers are a complete joke not one could run a company if they tried, Plus your on cctv being watched, AVOID BIRMINGHAM OFFICE bunch of idots
20 March 2020
Same role
Telesales agent (Former Employee) - Milton Keynes
Morning comes you speak about your evenings the previous night before. then play office games, this is pretty cool but if you dont make appointments by certain times of the day you're forced to stand until you do so don't wear heels.

last hour of the day again you're forced to stand they like to call this "power hour" to make sure you're completely 'on the ball'

it's a negative environment.

They don't listen in your interviews so if you have holidays booked you should remind them all the time as they forget and then have ago at you for having a holiday booked before you get there.

I had a family emergency the office manager allowed the entire office to take the P*** out of me for my family emergency and that it resulted in me not going on holiday.

overall avoid like the plague.
27 March 2020
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,

We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at Kinex

6 March 2020
I've worked for Kinex for coming up to a month, I love the environment in the office there is a big buzz which is great considering this is my first telesales job. martin is a great manager to keep you motivated and keep booking appointments. I would suggest anyone to consider a role in Kinex! can't wait for my future with the company.
Pros
fast pase enviroment
19 March 2020
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key, as well as ensuring they are provided with enough support and guidance to reach their full potential.

Keep up the good work!
19 November 2019
You're never left alone & definitely have a support group around. I found the team to be everything I needed to get through certain moments. But you have to have the right mentality when entering this job. Don't be mislead by the laughs, this is a job that demands you to uphold a level of excellence. In the end I loved it and you would too.
20 December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with us. Keep up the great work! :)