Kinex Employee Reviews

Would avoid
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire17 January 2019
Training was half a day and then there was meant to be another half day but that never happened, management were not supportive and didn’t tell me how to actually do the job just told us what script to follow.
Never told we had to hit the target then was dropped because we didn’t reach it.
People were nice but managers were very inappropriate and unprofessional, not what I expected at all in this job! Very exaggerated in the interview process.
Would avoid, there’s no point.
Pros
Breaks help the day go fast
Cons
Mostly everything
Best Job Ive Had
Telesales (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire4 January 2019
Kinex is a great place to work. Its the only job ive had where i actually enjoy going.
Management and staff are so supportive and always make time to answer your questions

A great atmosphere to work i
Pros
Great atmosphere and colleauges 3 breaks and reachable targets
Cons
monthly pay
Unreliable place to work- don’t bother if you have financial commitments.
Telesales agent (Former Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire2 January 2019
Worked there for just under 2 weeks and was sacked despite hitting targets- simply down to favouritism between the managers and “group” (arselickers).

250 calls to be made a day on the same data sheets which is ridiculous especially with the new GDPR regulations I expect this excuse of a sales driven scam of an office are shut down soon and to anyone with a car/ home to pay for .. don’t waste your time, find a better job where you actually get paid commission for your efforts.
Pros
Cons
Everything - shocking place to work
Amazing job
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol9 December 2018
Been working here for a week now and I have to say it’s a brilliant company to work for all the staff are supportive so is the management always willing to give feedback to help you improve so far I’ve made 1 sign up per day apart from Friday not bad considering it’s my first week 100% would recommend to anyone looking for a job
Pros
Amazing staff
11 December 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review!

We are so pleased to hear you are doing so well in your new role, and that you are benefitting from all the support and guidance we provide to our new starters.

Keep up the great work :)

Kinex Team

Stay away!
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire26 November 2018
Awful place to work! They sacked me after 2 weeks! The job title said "selling well established product" not 1 person I phoned ever heard of the product! Management was very poor and unprofessional!
Pros
Early friday Finish
Cons
The whole thing!

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Sales Agent, as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.

We are always looking at ways to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to look into the issues you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@Kinex.co.uk)

unpaid wages.
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire10 November 2018
promised massive commisions and an easy wages but nothing of the sort.
drive for miles on end to appointments that are not interested and when you complain your told its your fault and your a poor salesperson.
when I left i was promised i would get what was owed to me however 7 weeks on I am finding I am still chasing the commision they owe me.
Pros
nice colleagues
Cons
unpaid wages.

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Field Sales Representative, as we endeavour to ensure all of our representatives have a positive experience selling our products.

We would like to address the issues you have raised regarding unpaid commission as a matter of urgency, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@Kinex.co.uk)

Kinex

Fun and rewarding place to work
Telesales (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire9 November 2018
Overall Kinex is a really fun place to work.
The working environment is lively and positive, and the staff and management are all very friendly and supportive.
Having two small breaks as well as lunch really help break up the working day.
It is a target driven job and isn’t an easy job some days, especially with working through till 6, but the staff and working environment make it fun and rewarding.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are pleased that you are enjoying working for Kinex!

Maintaining our fun environment, as well as focusing on the development, training and progression of staff is always at the forefront of our minds!

Keep striving to exceed your target and reap the rewards - We know you can do it! :)

Good work
Part-time Summer Work (Former Employee) –  West Midlands8 November 2018
Nice summer job.

Too much expected from newcomers

Not enough recognition

Not enough training for particular roles

Very nice team of people

Quick work place

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed working for Kinex throughout the summer, and had good working relationships with your team.

We try to ensure that we provide sufficient and personalised training to assist all employees in achieving their sales targets. As well as 121s and coaching with their direct line-manager.

We are also pleased to offer a great commission structure which encourages staff to reach their full potential and get recognition for their hard work by making some fantastic earnings when exceeding their targets!

We wish you all the best for the future.

Kinex

Super fun place to work !
Telecom sales advisor (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire7 November 2018
Kinex as a whole is a great place to be! From the management to the workers there, there's nothing else I would look for in a work place :)
The whole office environment is always positive where the team always works together and aims to come out on top. The managers will support you even when they have their on work to do and ensure we are the best possible version of ourselves.
Pros
3 breaks

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. It's lovely to hear you enjoy the vibrant working environment and have strong working relationships with your team and management :)

Keep up all the great work!

Challenging and Informational
Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Nottingham26 October 2018
The most challenging part of the job was getting potential customers to listen to you for five minutes before ending call on you abruptly. However some days was pleasant and fun to work, along with the support and training provided.

Hi,

Thank you for your review - It's great to hear that you enjoyed the fun environment that we pride ourselves on here at Kinex!

We are also pleased to hear the training and support provided to you suited your needs.

We wish you all the best in your further roles.

Fun place to work
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire16 October 2018
Really easy job, you ring data all day and can have a laugh with colleagues as long as you're working at the same time. Fun lively environment, and working around positive people makes you want to go into work.

Working hours are 9 till 6 rather than 8 till 5 as the last hour of the day most business' you are contacting are closed so less likely to make sales in this hour
Pros
managers and colleges always motivate each other to do well and improve, managers are willing to help you out if you're struggling, More than enough time for lunch and breaks in between, Games played to keep everyone motivated throughout the day, Really good commission structure, lots of money can be made easily, Reasonable targets

Hi,

We appreciate the feedback regarding the working hours - however, we do like to think we offer a good work/life balance as there are no awkward shift patterns, no weekend shifts, plus we are closed on Bank Holidays and over the festive period allowing staff that much needed social time with friends and family.

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your time working for Kinex and wish you all the best in your next position.

Depressing
Field Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, BM10 October 2018
Have nothing positive to say about working here. Never had the proper training and was thrown into the deep end and struggled quite badly. The manager of the group I was in didn't even know how to sell the products and had the cheek to speak to you as if you were nothing when you didn't get a deal. Other than that the call center looked like a fun environment to work in where in, never heard any negative comments about and you got the proper training.

The salary for this job is really good but I had to leave personally as life is to short to be miserable!

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Field Sales Advisor, as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.

Shocking but good pay
Telesales Representative (Former Employee) –  Nottingham30 September 2018
Was let go after lack of sales. Calling the same people everyday even those who didn't want us to call back. Manager was amazing and actually lost his job for me by keeping me on a week after further management said to fire me. The environment was fun and business like.
Pros
Fun work environment, good pay and benefits
Cons
Long hours and no jam b security

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us.

We wish you all the best for the future.

Kinex

Great job, fun and motivational!
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands26 September 2018
Motivational office with a friendly and fun environment. This job is a good job to earn money. Staff is all friendly and helpful, always support available. The positivity in the office makes the job a lot more enjoyable. Also the best thing about the job is the commission and at the end of every month we win amazing prizes from the raffle draw. We play fun games which is really motivational for us all because it makes our job so different.
Pros
Good way to earn money and fun environment

Hi,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive review.

Maintaining our fun environment, as well as focusing on the development and support of our staff is always at the forefront of our minds!

The uncapped commission structure is our way of thanking our staff for all their hard work and allowing them to control their own earnings. As well as the raffle to keep things fun and interesting each month!

Thanks again for your feedback - Keep up the great work :)

Working for kinex
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands26 September 2018
Kinex is a decent job.. its a good way to make money.. comission is totally down to individuals.. what u earn is up to u.. staff an management are helpful and full training is also given.. when new people start the job they are welcomed and also enjoy what we do here! This is a sales job where targets are to be met if u put in the work there is nothing to worry about
Pros
incentives, good way to earn money

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review.

It's lovely to hear you enjoy the vibrant working environment and are benefiting from our uncapped commission structure.

Keep up all the great work!

Fun Office. Never a dull day
Telesales (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands26 September 2018
Applied with no telesales experience but training is provided. Still had difficulties booking appointments on my first week so one of the manager helped me gain confidence. There’s always new games every week. Work and play is balanced. There’s targets to be reached each week but with hard work it’s achievable. It’s a sales company so it’s very competitive but the commissions are worth it.
Pros
Games, monthly prize like £200 voucher, laptop, etc.

Hi,

We really appreciate you taking the time to a review.

Maintaining our fun environment, as well as focusing on the development, training and progression of staff is always a priority for us.

It's great to hear you are enjoying the balance of the fun environment as well as getting the job done!

Exaggerated
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire23 September 2018
Going for the interview they big the job up but its nothing like they make out. expected to ring same data a couple of days after so get nothing but abuse. get dirty looks off the manager if not doing well with appointments that day, wouldnt recommend.
Pros
weekends off.
Cons
not worth the money you get
24 September 2018

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are sorry to hear of your experience at kinex as we work hard to ensure everyone enjoys coming to work. We appreciate all feedback and will look into the issues raised with the management team.
We'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your hard work and wish you all the best for the future. .

fun,lively workplace with exellent benefits
Telesales Operative (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire18 September 2018
What a fantastic place to work.
I have been here a fair while now and hope to stay here a lot longer. The management are very helpful and always there to give a hand when needed and to motivate you when u are struggling they are fair when it comes to targets and discipline howether they are also the first to have a laugh. With plenty of incentives throughout the day and ongoing banter between the team (whilst still dialing of course) the office is always a lively energetic place to work. the benefits here are also superb with un-capped commission and weekly channel bonuses as well as both monthly and seasonal prizes up for grabs. kinex is not like any job I have had before and hope to be here for many years to come
Pros
benefits, bonuses, management
Cons
monthly pay
24 September 2018

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, it's fantastic to hear you're enjoying your role at kinex and the fun office atmosphere. We love holding competitions and incentives for our employees so it's great that you're motivated by them.

Thanks for all your hard work and for having such a positive attitude!

Telesales (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire18 September 2018
I’ve been working here for a few months now, really come out my shell and become more confident thanks to the people I work with! Such a fun atmosphere to work in with great insentives and targets to receive great rewards and bonuses. The managers are always willing to help and guide you when you need. All essential training is provided in 2 training sessions.
Pros
Fun working environment
Cons
No early finish Fridays
19 September 2018

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we are really pleased you have gained confidence at kinex and enjoy the fun working atmosphere.
We'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you onboard and thank you for all your hard work!

Fun and exciting work environment
Telesales (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire14 September 2018
Worked here for a short amount of time and loved it. Everyone who works for the company are really friendly and do everything they can to help you in every way they can.
Pros
Motivating environment, fun based Work place
17 September 2018

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. We're pleased you enjoyed our friendly office environment! We work hard to make sure all employees feel supported and happy whilst at kinex.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.