Kinex

Kinex Employee Reviews

United Kingdom265 reviews
Working at Kinex was amazing, would meet amazing and funny people would go fantastic places all around the West-East side of Scotland visiting all sort of land marks, the pay was really good especially the age most of the employees would be
Pros
good pay
Cons
always walking around, depending on weather it is a lot worse
I worked for them for about 2 months if you don't bookin the first 3 days yor out, Mangagers are a complete joke not one could run a company if they tried, Plus your on cctv being watched, AVOID BIRMINGHAM OFFICE bunch of idots
Its ok, had worst but the management don't interact enough.. Not enough appointments for me personally. I sincerely don't believe that I have been paid correctly
You will last about a month. The 2 bosses there rip you off!
I finalised leads and never got paid.

The bosses look after their girfreinds and freinds that work there with "Other" peoples leads, and share it between themselves.

Really shady. I was only there a short while and seen about 15 people come and go.

Dont waste your time.

Or do, but remember this post...Hate to say i told you so
4 May 2020

We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at Kinex

Morning comes you speak about your evenings the previous night before. then play office games, this is pretty cool but if you dont make appointments by certain times of the day you're forced to stand until you do so don't wear heels.

last hour of the day again you're forced to stand they like to call this "power hour" to make sure you're completely 'on the ball'

it's a negative environment.

They don't listen in your interviews so if you have holidays booked you should remind them all the time as they forget and then have ago at you for having a holiday booked before you get there.

I had a family emergency the office manager allowed the entire office to take the P*** out of me for my family emergency and that it resulted in me not going on holiday.

overall avoid like the plague.
27 March 2020

We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at Kinex

A fast pased environment always brimming with good spirits, good commission structure with great benefits. Management are lovely always motivated and motivating, overall a great way to learn new skills and sales knowledge.
Hi,

Thank you for leaving such a positive review; it is great to hear how helpful and friendly you found everyone!

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work, and we wish you well in the future
The team and manager are very nice and welcoming they work like a happy family. It’s competitive but friendly. My only complaint is about the area manager
Pros
Welcoming and friendly
Cons
Area manager is not a nice person
Hi

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are happy that you enjoyed your role - we pride ourselves on the support and training we provide to new and existing employees.

However, we are sorry to hear of your negative experience as a Appointment Maker, as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.

Since starting with Kinex in November I have enjoyed my time here. Thought the training was perfect and all the managers help to push you to achieve you targets. The Targets they set are all fair and the commission structure is great.
Hi,

We appreciate the time you have taken to leave your comment.

We are pleased you have enjoyed your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key.

Keep up the great work!
I've worked for Kinex for coming up to a month, I love the environment in the office there is a big buzz which is great considering this is my first telesales job. martin is a great manager to keep you motivated and keep booking appointments. I would suggest anyone to consider a role in Kinex! can't wait for my future with the company.
Pros
fast pase enviroment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key, as well as ensuring they are provided with enough support and guidance to reach their full potential.

Keep up the good work!
Absolutely poor management, 3 hours training (even though I made it very clear I have never worked in sales before)and after that thrown right into the deep end! I turned down so many jobs offers for this job to be fired after 2 weeks of being there. New people join and leave half way through their first day without notifying anyone which just shows the amount of pressure applied by the branch manager on your first day of being there. It also clearly shows the lack of training provided.They expect you to make appointments for their representatives to follow it through but even the representatives quit on the company! I made appointments with customers however the rep couldn’t follow it though so I was fired! Don’t even bother unless you have years of sales experience!
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Customer Service Advisor, as we endeavour to ensure all of our representatives have a positive experience selling our products.
Racist managers and teams, poorly paid, Ive been dismissed after a week of employment because I haven’t made a sale. Thrown in the deep end without proper training. Work environment is unprofessional. Avoid at all cost
19 March 2020
We are always looking at ways to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to look into the points you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@verastar.co.uk)

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future
Rubbish job, genuinely no room for growth. No leads. Unhappy enviroment. Really believ cheapest price is best.
Commision weekly... But its coms only so if you get your "guarenteed leads" you may get £60 p/w??

2 March 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review however we are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working for us here at Kinex.
It was a fast paced fun environment, that i learned a lot from. i meant good people and they all helped me along my journey to the future. however it was very difficult however i dont regret nothing.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Work is easy but is ran by stupid people. Also don't pay there staff can and will get fired with no warning and I say again they do not pay you.......
2 March 2020
We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.
If you want to waste your life as a slave cold calling then this is the job for you. They encourage you to smoke as the job stresses you out. But if you want to a job where you can get abused and spoke to like you are nothing by the people you call then this is the job for you.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us here at Kinex as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.
Current Staff really unhelp full , on the phone on day in house system just a whiteboard. no facililiuties on the floor we were working on, Having to ring customer from a data sheet that had already been used several times

We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at Kinex

Relaxed but target driven, can be fun but if you cant talk on the phone or make small talk up on the spot then might be a struggle. You get good training though and help and encouragement if youre struggling. The money is good if you make the appointments and the days go quickly despite the hours being quite long.
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with us. Keep up the great work! :)
worked here a 3 times and enjoyed it every time only left due to personal reasons but always welcomed me back and encourage me to be the best i can be.
Pros
welcoming and enthusiastic always driving you to succeed
Cons
new starters who think telesales will be easy and dont give it 100%, and blame others for their incompetence
21 February 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Keep up the great work! :)
Spent 3 months working for Kinex, in what I can describe was one of the most stressful jobs I ever had.

Having a strong sales background with a lot experience in various sales sectors I not understand how such a big comoany lacks understanding of basic sales.

Step by step procedure that they have in place is nothing more than a written sales script which they believe will work everytime, any argument made by the customer the most imortant one being the price which is usually higher.

How can you expect a potential customer to switch to Kinex if the current provider is on avarge 30% cheaper. The managment at Kinex is making the argument of proce increase for every other provider, forgeting that although it is true, other providers offer shorter contracts at better rates which makes no sense for most customers to switch.

Price beat guarantee is nothing but an empty promise, what in fact happens, customers are left with the higher price and tied to a 3 year contract instead of being given the price beat.

They ll tell you to sign up everyone and tell them that Kinex will cover any termination charges up to £300 etc but when it comes to covering it the turn around and say it was not worth for the company to pay the termination fee.

No information about customer cancelling before reciving the invoice which dont alywas come when expected, so there is no way to try and convince the customer you worked so hard to sign up.

Waste of time and energy!
Pros
Zero Pros
Cons
Expensive Prices, Bad customer service, Poor Management
14 February 2020
This is a fast-paced, lively working environment with a strong team spirit. Managers encourage everyone to celebrate each team members success in making appointments and sales so it is a very positive place to work.

The work targets are achievable and the commission is uncapped so lots of money can be made if you have the right motivation!
14 February 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Keep up the great work! :)
Best place I have worked the hours are the best you could ask for

No awkward shifts you know your shifts 5 days a week all weekends off to yourself and finish time is my favourite part

Management at Nottingham is the best you are treated like one of the team from the start and helped through out the stages of employment

I would 100% recommend to work here the team is one massive family such a lovely environment to work in
Pros
Good management and sociable hours great commission