Kinex Employee Reviews

easy work when working hard
Telesales Representative (Current Employee) –  sheffield england12 February 2019
aim of the game is to book appointments with small business owners
really good pay and deal bonus structure
weekly bonus can be hit to make an additional £500 per week in extra bonus hard work and ability is all I need to be successful at this company
Pros
money to be made
i love working here past 2 years
Telesales Representative (Current Employee) –  leeds uk12 February 2019
great atmosphere and extremely competitive work place everyone gets on with each other and works a team to achieve targets and goals with a fantastic commission structure
Pros
good bonus
Cons
dont have any
Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands30 January 2019
Kinex is a great place to work
Telesales Agent (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester8 February 2019
Kinex is a great place to work I’ve been here for around a year very nice people all round looking for the Same goals if your money motivated and looking for a fun job kinex is a great place to work
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire17 January 2019
Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire15 January 2019
Amazing job
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol9 December 2018
Been working here for a week now and I have to say it’s a brilliant company to work for all the staff are supportive so is the management always willing to give feedback to help you improve so far I’ve made 1 sign up per day apart from Friday not bad considering it’s my first week 100% would recommend to anyone looking for a job
Pros
Amazing staff
11 December 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review!

We are so pleased to hear you are doing so well in your new role, and that you are benefitting from all the support and guidance we provide to our new starters.

Keep up the great work :)

Kinex Team

Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Northenden25 January 2019
Love it
Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  Manchester Central, Greater Manchester8 February 2019
Enjoyable work environment with a great team ethic, everybody want their colleagues to succeed and it’s a great motivator, great managers and directors, great pay, overall , top job.
Pros
Team, salary
Great team also fun place to work
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester12 February 2019
Great team also nice place to work will look after you. Also chances of progression to management also Managers are great here understand what advisors want
Pros
Long lunches & good pay.
Cons
Fun place to work, management are amazing
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire14 February 2019
Really nice environment to work in, training is good, even if you get stuck on the phone the managers are there to help! We play games to lift the atmosphere and focus in the work place. Everyone here is lovely and will help you out no matter what. Money is good and the harder you work the more money you get.
Pros
Work environment, amazing employees and great management
Telesales (Former Employee) –  Ipswich, Suffolk4 February 2019
Fun place
Telesales (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire13 February 2019
I worked for the company for a long time.They driven me to strive to my best ability witch I found have boosted my confidence to became top telesales. They are a exceptional company to work for and any person that work for the company would always push you to your best, I've had a few sales jobs but nothing like this anyone that does start can become your dream job like me feel free to ring in and ask for angel to confirm this job is a dream.
Best Job Ive Had
Telesales (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire4 January 2019
Kinex is a great place to work. Its the only job ive had where i actually enjoy going.
Management and staff are so supportive and always make time to answer your questions

A great atmosphere to work i
Pros
Great atmosphere and colleauges 3 breaks and reachable targets
Cons
monthly pay
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire10 November 2018
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire26 November 2018
Super fun place to work !
Telecom sales advisor (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire7 November 2018
Kinex as a whole is a great place to be! From the management to the workers there, there's nothing else I would look for in a work place :)
The whole office environment is always positive where the team always works together and aims to come out on top. The managers will support you even when they have their on work to do and ensure we are the best possible version of ourselves.
Pros
3 breaks
8 November 2018

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. It's lovely to hear you enjoy the vibrant working environment and have strong working relationships with your team and management :)

Keep up all the great work!

Good work
Part-time Summer Work (Former Employee) –  West Midlands8 November 2018
Nice summer job.

Too much expected from newcomers

Not enough recognition

Not enough training for particular roles

Very nice team of people

Quick work place
3 December 2018

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed working for Kinex throughout the summer, and had good working relationships with your team.

We try to ensure that we provide sufficient and personalised training to assist all employees in achieving their sales targets. As well as 121s and coaching with their direct line-manager.

We are also pleased to offer a great commission structure which encourages staff to reach their full potential and get recognition for their hard work by making some fantastic earnings when exceeding their targets!

We wish you all the best for the future.

Kinex

Fun and rewarding place to work
Telesales (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire9 November 2018
Overall Kinex is a really fun place to work.
The working environment is lively and positive, and the staff and management are all very friendly and supportive.
Having two small breaks as well as lunch really help break up the working day.
It is a target driven job and isn’t an easy job some days, especially with working through till 6, but the staff and working environment make it fun and rewarding.
3 December 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are pleased that you are enjoying working for Kinex!

Maintaining our fun environment, as well as focusing on the development, training and progression of staff is always at the forefront of our minds!

Keep striving to exceed your target and reap the rewards - We know you can do it! :)

Challenging and Informational
Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Nottingham26 October 2018
The most challenging part of the job was getting potential customers to listen to you for five minutes before ending call on you abruptly. However some days was pleasant and fun to work, along with the support and training provided.
8 November 2018

Hi,

Thank you for your review - It's great to hear that you enjoyed the fun environment that we pride ourselves on here at Kinex!

We are also pleased to hear the training and support provided to you suited your needs.

We wish you all the best in your further roles.

Kinex

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.