Kinex Employee Reviews

Required to give notice.. notice not honoured.
Sales Assistant (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands12 June 2019
I have mixed feelings about this job.

The managers are very nice. They are very good at motivating their workforce and the workplace is relatively fun.

I was a good agent, not amazing. I was told I could 'do the job'. This was enough to be the last remaining member of my training group. They clearly have a very high labour turnover rate as they are training new people every week.

I got offered a new job so I gave the required notice and was 'let go' the day after. I'm quite certain they are under no obligation to keep me around after my notice but If i'd have known it would be dealt with this way I wouldn't have bothered handing it in.
Pros
Nice managers. Fun workplace.
Cons
High labour turnover, don't get comfortable.
21 June 2019

Hi,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

It is great to hear you had such a positive working relationship with your managers, and we are pleased you found the working environment enjoyable.

However, we are sorry to hear of your negative experience upon leaving Kinex.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for you hard work and wish you well in the future.

I am proud of where i work
Call Centre Advisor (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire7 June 2019
Great company to work for- They push you to achieve your career goals. Before I came to this company I had never done sales before- After training and support from the team I can now proudly say I am really good at it!

Love the job- Great games to keep us motivated throughout the day.
Pros
Commission is great!
Cons
None i can think of

Hi,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive review!

Keep up the great work :)

I really enjoy coming to work!
Call Centre Adviser (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire7 June 2019
The managers in Stoke make it so every day is enjoyable. The job itself is not too difficult considering the money you can earn! Monday to Friday and we some times get to finish early ready for the weekend! Lots of support when I ask for it.
Pros
Great Team!
Cons
6pm finish- 17:00 would be better

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with us at Kinex

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work so far - keep it up :)

Motivational
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire7 June 2019
great environment to work in. I really enjoy working here, there is so many opportunities in this company to progress further and win amazing prizes every month.
Pros
No weekends
Cons
Not enough dress down days

Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive review

It is great to hear you are enjoying the fun and friendly environment we pride ourselves on creating here at Kinex, and that you are benefiting from our incentives!

Fantastic
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire7 June 2019
Best management in nottingham
So down to earth and supportive.
Fun and bubbly environment and staff are amazing.
Wouldn't ask for a better work place x

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review!

It is great to hear you are enjoying your time with Kinex, and have such a positive working relationship with your management team

Keep up the great work :)

Sales (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester6 June 2019
I have not worked here for that long but am really enjoying it. It’s a really fun environment and everyone is so friendly, the managers are great too :)
Pros
Location, people
Cons
Hours

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you are enjoying your time with Kinex!

We would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the best in your role, keep up the great work!

Appointment Maker (Former Employee) –  Stoke and Trent Vale23 May 2019
Amazing office
Telesales (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands17 May 2019
Honestly enjoying my experience here. The targets can feel like a lot of pressure but the management is always enthusiastic and friendly, and the team helps to pull you up from a dark place. It’s not easy but if you can do it well, it’s brilliant.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Targets can make you feel pressured
20 May 2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you are finding your managers and colleagues so supportive.

Keep up the great work!

Treat it as a temporary job
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester9 May 2019
I’m absolutely shocked at the way they run the place I only joined a couple of weeks ago and seen so many people get sacked then asked to come back something questionable seems to be going on with staff turnover situations like this are usually for tax purposes one lad get sacked for the sales agents not selling I don’t see how this is his fault as we only book an appointment to be vetted by the manager the lads missed sales was all because the company couldn’t offer any savings or the contract was too long to be bought out this is what the vetting process is for so it seems people are getting sacked just for the days numbers being up and not being vetted properly this is also the most childish place I’ve ever worked playing silly games ridiculous motivation speeches making us think we’re lucky to have the job I’m glad to be out of there as it seems we’re being set up to be sacked just to make the numbers look good
Pros
Not a lot
Cons
vey Unprofessional childish place to work
15 May 2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us, as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.

We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@Kinex.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.

A fun fast paced place to work.
Telesales (Current Employee) –  Leeds3 May 2019
Having worked here for a while in the Leeds call centre I would recommend this place. It’s a professional vibrant office environment with plenty of fun and games and a bit of banter to get you through the day. Telesales isn’t easy, but the people are vigorous, and the management in Leeds are a good team who look out for their employees and want them to do well. It isn’t somewhere you can sit around doing nothing, but if you aren’t lazy and you can use a telephone it’s certainly a decent job.
Pros
Fun games and a laugh every day.
Cons
It’s telesales

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. It's lovely to hear you are enjoy the vibrant working environment!

Keep up all the great work!

Excellent place to work
Telesales (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire3 May 2019
Vibrant ;) atmosphere lovely people to work with always there to support you and great training. it’s a great team and everyone makes you feel welcome and help you out if you need it
Pros
Excellent bonuses plus raffle tickets given for gift cards
Cons
Long hours but goes quickly as you get 3 breaks

Hi,

Thank you for your review - It's great to hear that you enjoyed the fun environment that we pride ourselves on here at Kinex! Maintaining our fun environment, as well as focusing on the development, training and progression of staff is always at the forefront of our minds!

Thanks again for your feedback - Keep up the great work :)

Great job with great people and the best motivator you could ask for
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire3 May 2019
Great job with great people and the best motivator you could ask for great apnosphere all round perfect job take the opportunity if you go for it no regrets

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. It's lovely to hear how much you are enjoying your time here at Kinex!

Keep up all the great work! :)

Kinex telesales
Telesales Operative (Current Employee) –  Leeds2 May 2019
I have been working for kinex for the last 3 years. I THROUGHLY ENJOY MY JOB!! Since starting the job i have found them very accomadating to individuals circumstances.I still wake up and enjoying going to work. I have children and other commitments. Once in the office i love the environment. The team members are very approachable and help out loads. Managers try their best to keep us happy and motivated. Theres loads of incentives every month. It definetly pays off to work hard. I love the pay scheme.Basic-Commission-Bonus.
Pros
Good pay. Friendly team
Cons
Offices facilities

Hi,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive and constructive review!

It is great to hear you are enjoying your role so much and have a such a positive working relationship with your colleagues and management.

Avoid avoid avoid
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Tunbridge wells29 April 2019
They promise you the earth and don’t deliver
In the interview they promise you four appointments per day and £1k per week
You are lucky to get one appointment per day , they are also unqualified appointments and they use pressurising tactics to get customers to buy
Do not work for this company
Pros
Cons
No pay

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us.

Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire11 April 2019
Sacked in a week
Sales (Former Employee) –  Suffolk10 April 2019
Good management, plenty of breaks throughout the day and good team building exercises however the job it’s self is cold calling businesses, usually in their trading hours. It’s hard to hit 2 appointments a day after just 1 days training, and that’s expected of you in your first week. They don’t give you any warning, just sack you a week after you start. Messing with peoples lives isn’t fair and that’s exactly what this company does.
Pros
Plenty of breaks, a laugh when you’re not on the phones
Cons
No job security, hard targets to meet
26 April 2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

It is great to hear that you enjoyed the structure of the day and felt the management team were effective.

We are sorry to hear of your negative experiences, we always endeavour to ensure employees have a positive experience when working for us.

We wish you all the best for the future.

Worst job I've ever had? Yes....
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Nottingham5 April 2019
Was at Kinex for a week before they let me go, the reason why was because I didn't hit my deal target which isn't even anything to do with me because I just set the appointments. Was 1 minute late into work and got told off but someone the next day turned up 20 minutes late and was fine!

Very unprofessional management who clearly have favourites and let them get away with anything. Pay is awful for the amount of hours you work, the "important meeting" in the morning is to just ask everyone what they did on the weekend (pointless).

The only good thing about this company was the people you work with and the occasional interesting person on the other end of the phone.

The training is just a rinse and repeat and doesn't work as the script is just unrealistic.

Overall wish I never bothered applying as the job is a complete lie and the company is a shambles.
Pros
Other employees
Cons
Literally everything including the toilets

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Customer Service Advisor, as we endeavour to ensure all of our representatives have a positive experience whilst working with us here at Kinex.

Worst job I've had
Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire26 March 2019
Don't bother you'll get fired within 2 weeks lmao. Only about sales they don't care about anything else. On the phone on your first day with the worst 2 hour training & expected to make sales & if not you've lost your job lol. Waste of time don't bother.
Pros
Easy job to get
Cons
Everything else
9 April 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us.

We would like to wish you every success in the future.

Kind regards,
Kinex

Fun place to work
Telesales Operative (Current Employee) –  Birmingham25 March 2019
Good office, fun place to work with a nice culture of commission making it friendly and competitive nature. I love working here as i feel rewarded for my job

Hi,

Thank you for your review - It's great to hear that you enjoyed the fun environment that we pride ourselves on!

Kinex is pleased to offer such a great commission structure which encourages staff to reach their full potential and make some fantastic earnings when exceeding their targets - it is great to hear you are benefiting from this!

Not Worth It
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manchester City Centre, Greater Manchester24 March 2019
Wasn't even here a week. Managers have unrealistic expectations of you. Each day you're expected to make at least 3 appointments; this is impossible because most businesses don't really want to be harassed whilst they're trying to run the business.

You're expected to call 200 people (businesses) a day, make 3+ appointments and to stand up whilst being on the phone to every one of the potential customers.

There will be new people starting every other day and the training is minimal. The managers discuss amongst themselves who will be the first to leave and the longest to stay. This is absolute discrimination towards employees before they've even started.

Overall if you like calling and harassing people then this is the job for you! If you like childish management, then this is the job for you!
Pros
6pm finishes
Cons
Everything Else

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Sales Assistant, as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.