Kinex Employee Reviews

Hated it
Led Gen (Former Employee) –  Manchester15 August 2019
Not a very pleasant place to work I worked there at the start of 2019 got my apps in and hit targets on apps and some problems started happening with the reps I’m not sure what but they couldn’t attend apps I’d made that with a couple of other problems like reps couldn’t save them money as it wasn’t verified after I made the app or people not being their when we agreed I ended up getting the sack and I was glad a little bit as the place is ridiculous silly games in the morning and after breaks what cut into my dialling time the manager regularly went for cig breaks what caused a lot of my apps to not answer the phone to be verified as it should be done straight away there’s so much drama and crying in that place and one girl carried a toy doll in her handbag and at dinner time she took it out fed it changed it burped it then rocked it back to sleep it’s an absolute ridiculous place to work it’s no wonder they’re crying out for staff and now they’ve rang me 12 times in 3 weeks saying I’ve applied for a job with them recently
Telesales Agent (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire31 July 2019
I really enjoy working for kinex, it's a great atmosphere and the great earning potential. I get fantasic support from management who always keep us motivated.

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review; it is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with us at Kinex

We are pleased to hear you are enjoying the fun atmosphere we pride ourselves on creating!

Keep up the great work

Telesales (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire31 July 2019
I really enjoy working for kinex there is lots of support when you need it & there is lots of opportunity to progress and improve yourself and a great earning potential it your work hard

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave review

It is great you are enjoying your time at our Nottingham branch!

Keep up the great work :)

Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire29 July 2019
Great atmosphere
Telesales (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire26 July 2019
Lovely work environment, motivation to gain success not only in the job but in the future. Solid staff that work together to gain everyday goals set in order.

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you have enjoyed your time at Kinex

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your hard work!

Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire25 July 2019
Unsafe
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire16 July 2019
Worked here just over a month and all I saw was people coming in and out, management is constantly threatening to sack people for no sales when all management does is distract and play games in work hours. They’re unhelpful when comes to days off,
They do not explain you have to have you’re holidays booked spread apart.
You don’t receive you’re bonuses. You hit them then they’re no where to be seen.
Management is always stressing because they don’t earn anything, not because of your benefit
Pros
Hours
Cons
Management attitude
19 July 2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us.

We are always looking at way to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to investigate the points you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@Kinex.co.uk)

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future

Required to give notice.. notice not honoured.
Sales Assistant (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands12 June 2019
I have mixed feelings about this job.

The managers are very nice. They are very good at motivating their workforce and the workplace is relatively fun.

I was a good agent, not amazing. I was told I could 'do the job'. This was enough to be the last remaining member of my training group. They clearly have a very high labour turnover rate as they are training new people every week.

I got offered a new job so I gave the required notice and was 'let go' the day after. I'm quite certain they are under no obligation to keep me around after my notice but If i'd have known it would be dealt with this way I wouldn't have bothered handing it in.
Pros
Nice managers. Fun workplace.
Cons
High labour turnover, don't get comfortable.
21 June 2019

Hi,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

It is great to hear you had such a positive working relationship with your managers, and we are pleased you found the working environment enjoyable.

However, we are sorry to hear of your negative experience upon leaving Kinex.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for you hard work and wish you well in the future.

I am proud of where i work
Call Centre Advisor (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire7 June 2019
Great company to work for- They push you to achieve your career goals. Before I came to this company I had never done sales before- After training and support from the team I can now proudly say I am really good at it!

Love the job- Great games to keep us motivated throughout the day.
Pros
Commission is great!
Cons
None i can think of

Hi,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive review!

Keep up the great work :)

I really enjoy coming to work!
Call Centre Adviser (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire7 June 2019
The managers in Stoke make it so every day is enjoyable. The job itself is not too difficult considering the money you can earn! Monday to Friday and we some times get to finish early ready for the weekend! Lots of support when I ask for it.
Pros
Great Team!
Cons
6pm finish- 17:00 would be better

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with us at Kinex

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work so far - keep it up :)

Motivational
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire7 June 2019
great environment to work in. I really enjoy working here, there is so many opportunities in this company to progress further and win amazing prizes every month.
Pros
No weekends
Cons
Not enough dress down days

Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive review

It is great to hear you are enjoying the fun and friendly environment we pride ourselves on creating here at Kinex, and that you are benefiting from our incentives!

Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire7 June 2019
Best management in nottingham
So down to earth and supportive.
Fun and bubbly environment and staff are amazing.
Wouldn't ask for a better work place x

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review!

It is great to hear you are enjoying your time with Kinex, and have such a positive working relationship with your management team

Sales (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester6 June 2019
I have not worked here for that long but am really enjoying it. It’s a really fun environment and everyone is so friendly, the managers are great too :)
Pros
Location, people
Cons
Hours

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you are enjoying your time with Kinex!

We would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the best in your role, keep up the great work!

Appointment Maker (Former Employee) –  Stoke and Trent Vale23 May 2019
Amazing office
Telesales (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands17 May 2019
Honestly enjoying my experience here. The targets can feel like a lot of pressure but the management is always enthusiastic and friendly, and the team helps to pull you up from a dark place. It’s not easy but if you can do it well, it’s brilliant.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Targets can make you feel pressured
20 May 2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you are finding your managers and colleagues so supportive.

Keep up the great work!

Treat it as a temporary job
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester9 May 2019
I’m absolutely shocked at the way they run the place I only joined a couple of weeks ago and seen so many people get sacked then asked to come back something questionable seems to be going on with staff turnover situations like this are usually for tax purposes one lad get sacked for the sales agents not selling I don’t see how this is his fault as we only book an appointment to be vetted by the manager the lads missed sales was all because the company couldn’t offer any savings or the contract was too long to be bought out this is what the vetting process is for so it seems people are getting sacked just for the days numbers being up and not being vetted properly this is also the most childish place I’ve ever worked playing silly games ridiculous motivation speeches making us think we’re lucky to have the job I’m glad to be out of there as it seems we’re being set up to be sacked just to make the numbers look good
Pros
Not a lot
Cons
vey Unprofessional childish place to work
15 May 2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us, as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.

We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@Kinex.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.

A fun fast paced place to work.
Telesales (Current Employee) –  Leeds3 May 2019
Having worked here for a while in the Leeds call centre I would recommend this place. It’s a professional vibrant office environment with plenty of fun and games and a bit of banter to get you through the day. Telesales isn’t easy, but the people are vigorous, and the management in Leeds are a good team who look out for their employees and want them to do well. It isn’t somewhere you can sit around doing nothing, but if you aren’t lazy and you can use a telephone it’s certainly a decent job.
Pros
Fun games and a laugh every day.
Cons
It’s telesales

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. It's lovely to hear you are enjoy the vibrant working environment!

Keep up all the great work!

Excellent place to work
Telesales (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire3 May 2019
Vibrant ;) atmosphere lovely people to work with always there to support you and great training. it’s a great team and everyone makes you feel welcome and help you out if you need it
Pros
Excellent bonuses plus raffle tickets given for gift cards
Cons
Long hours but goes quickly as you get 3 breaks

Hi,

Thank you for your review - It's great to hear that you enjoyed the fun environment that we pride ourselves on here at Kinex! Maintaining our fun environment, as well as focusing on the development, training and progression of staff is always at the forefront of our minds!

Thanks again for your feedback - Keep up the great work :)

Great job with great people and the best motivator you could ask for
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire3 May 2019
Great job with great people and the best motivator you could ask for great apnosphere all round perfect job take the opportunity if you go for it no regrets

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. It's lovely to hear how much you are enjoying your time here at Kinex!

Keep up all the great work! :)

Kinex telesales
Telesales Operative (Current Employee) –  Leeds2 May 2019
I have been working for kinex for the last 3 years. I THROUGHLY ENJOY MY JOB!! Since starting the job i have found them very accomadating to individuals circumstances.I still wake up and enjoying going to work. I have children and other commitments. Once in the office i love the environment. The team members are very approachable and help out loads. Managers try their best to keep us happy and motivated. Theres loads of incentives every month. It definetly pays off to work hard. I love the pay scheme.Basic-Commission-Bonus.
Pros
Good pay. Friendly team
Cons
Offices facilities

Hi,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive and constructive review!

It is great to hear you are enjoying your role so much and have a such a positive working relationship with your colleagues and management.

Keep up the great work!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.