Kinex Employee Reviews

Telesales (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire18 September 2019
Kinex is a great and fun place to work with a great management team. The basic wage is brilliant and the commission is uncapped so the sky is the limit. The work environment is very chilled and a great place to be.
Just dont do it...
Lead Generator (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear18 September 2019
If you like working with chavs who sniff cocaine on breaks, staff who sell drugs at work, managers who advise you to lie to customer's on a daily basis, unprofessional managers who offer no help, data from the 1900s, training that lasts 2 hours max, sacked after a week, rubbish pay then this is the place for you. DONT DO IT.
Lead Generator (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire12 September 2019
The company is a fun place to work with good opportunities to progress your sales career, the work is relatively easy but rewarding with commission and bonuses.
18 September 2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review

Keep up all the great work!

lively place
sales advorsor northenden (Current Employee) –  Northenden5 September 2019
Whiles at Kinex, I am enjoying working here, this is because it is fun, lively and the management are great.

I haven't had any problems whiles working here and I have always been supported by the management in any struggles I face within the job.

Whiles the job is lively and fun, everyone still carries themselves within a professional manner.

The work/life balance is fantastic. This is because you are not working in the evening's and you have the whole weekend off. So you have enough time for yourself.

Also whiles working there are great incentives for the colleagues, this gives everyone an extra push to do well and exceed within there chosen career.

excellent opportunities for progression
Pros
good work life
18 September 2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is great to here you are enjoying you time here with us at Kinex!

Keep up all the great work :)

Lead Generator (Former Employee) –  Bradford1 September 2019
A normal day at work was 9-6 motivation was always good as they kept us busy all the time, I got on with all workers and had really good days a good place to work
4 September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your time working for Kinex and wish you all the best in your next position.

Productive place to work
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Leeds City Centre, West Yorkshire27 August 2019
A typical day at work is filled with hard work but very rewarding at the end of the day. the management is supportive so you can always ask for help if not from management from colleagues also. the most enjoyable part of the job is learning process you go through and the hardest part of the job is constant self motivation as some moments can feel like a drag but once you get going time flies.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

It is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with us a Kinex and are finding your management team and colleagues so supportive.

Keep up the great work

All lies
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands22 August 2019
I would advise nobody to work here. It is all a scam. You will be on the phone to customers and managers would be shouting in the back which puts the customers of and put the phone down. No proffessionalism, having favourites, don't know how to handle situations. Everything that is said is a lie. Employees do more work while managers have less to do. No training is given.
ghaf

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.

We try to ensure that we provide sufficient and personalised training to assist all employees in achieving their sales targets. As well as 121s and coaching with their direct line-manager.

We wish you all the best for the future.

Kind Regards,
Kinex

Overall complete disorganistion great concept though
Driver (Former Employee) –  North East20 August 2019
BE VERY AWARE:
Sign up customers when in contract even if they have just signed to another supplier they then cancel when they get told by the supplier its going to cost them in excess charges.
Customer service do not follow up on customers when they call in then lose customers overall complete disorganisation from the Appt through to the boarding of the customer.
I wouldn't set up your sights on making a fortune give this Telecom co a BIG miss.
Pros
Leaving

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us.

We would like to confirm our aim is to always provide the best level of Customer Service. As such, we do take all customer issues seriously and seek a positive outcome for all issued raised.

We are always looking at ways to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to investigate the points you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@Kinex.co.uk)

We wish you all the best for the future.

Fulfilling, fun and very profitable
telesales advisor (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear19 August 2019
been here now for over three years and really cant believe id get into the sales game like I have. anyone can pick up a phone and ring someone but the work this company do within the office especially for development both in and outside the office is second to none. amazing incentives, commission structure couldn't be simpler you work hard you earn well you be an average joe you get paid what an average joe is entitled to be paid. in a nut shell fun money motivating job role with massive chance of progression and a great management team to support you in your goals.
Pros
loads of money if you really want to make money
Cons
no kitchen
23 August 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

It is wonderful to hear of your positive experience with us at Kinex. It's lovely to hear you enjoy the vibrant working environment and are benefiting from our uncapped commission structure.

Keep up all the great work!

Hated it
Led Gen (Former Employee) –  Manchester15 August 2019
Not a very pleasant place to work I worked there at the start of 2019 got my apps in and hit targets on apps and some problems started happening with the reps I’m not sure what but they couldn’t attend apps I’d made that with a couple of other problems like reps couldn’t save them money as it wasn’t verified after I made the app or people not being their when we agreed I ended up getting the sack and I was glad a little bit as the place is ridiculous silly games in the morning and after breaks what cut into my dialling time the manager regularly went for cig breaks what caused a lot of my apps to not answer the phone to be verified as it should be done straight away there’s so much drama and crying in that place and one girl carried a toy doll in her handbag and at dinner time she took it out fed it changed it burped it then rocked it back to sleep it’s an absolute ridiculous place to work it’s no wonder they’re crying out for staff and now they’ve rang me 12 times in 3 weeks saying I’ve applied for a job with them recently

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us.

We are always looking at way to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to investigate the points you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@Kinex.co.uk)

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future

Fantastic
Telesales Agent (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire31 July 2019
I really enjoy working for kinex, it's a great atmosphere and the great earning potential. I get fantasic support from management who always keep us motivated.

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review; it is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with us at Kinex

We are pleased to hear you are enjoying the fun atmosphere we pride ourselves on creating!

Keep up the great work

Fantastic
Telesales (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire31 July 2019
I really enjoy working for kinex there is lots of support when you need it & there is lots of opportunity to progress and improve yourself and a great earning potential it your work hard

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave review

It is great you are enjoying your time at our Nottingham branch!

Keep up the great work :)

Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire29 July 2019
Great atmosphere
Telesales (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire26 July 2019
Lovely work environment, motivation to gain success not only in the job but in the future. Solid staff that work together to gain everyday goals set in order.

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you have enjoyed your time at Kinex

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your hard work!

Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire25 July 2019
Unsafe
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire16 July 2019
Worked here just over a month and all I saw was people coming in and out, management is constantly threatening to sack people for no sales when all management does is distract and play games in work hours. They’re unhelpful when comes to days off,
They do not explain you have to have you’re holidays booked spread apart.
You don’t receive you’re bonuses. You hit them then they’re no where to be seen.
Management is always stressing because they don’t earn anything, not because of your benefit
Pros
Hours
Cons
Management attitude
19 July 2019

Hi,

Treat you like garbage and don’t help you at all
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Manchester6 July 2019
Management are horrible, they don’t do any work they just distract everyone and then complain about no sales! not enough training, you get sacked for no reason at all, really dodgy and the commission is unlikely as no one likes to buy off cold callers.
19 July 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working for Kinex.

Required to give notice.. notice not honoured.
Sales Assistant (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands12 June 2019
I have mixed feelings about this job.

The managers are very nice. They are very good at motivating their workforce and the workplace is relatively fun.

I was a good agent, not amazing. I was told I could 'do the job'. This was enough to be the last remaining member of my training group. They clearly have a very high labour turnover rate as they are training new people every week.

I got offered a new job so I gave the required notice and was 'let go' the day after. I'm quite certain they are under no obligation to keep me around after my notice but If i'd have known it would be dealt with this way I wouldn't have bothered handing it in.
Pros
Nice managers. Fun workplace.
Cons
High labour turnover, don't get comfortable.
21 June 2019

Hi,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

It is great to hear you had such a positive working relationship with your managers, and we are pleased you found the working environment enjoyable.

However, we are sorry to hear of your negative experience upon leaving Kinex.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for you hard work and wish you well in the future.

I am proud of where i work
Call Centre Advisor (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire7 June 2019
Great company to work for- They push you to achieve your career goals. Before I came to this company I had never done sales before- After training and support from the team I can now proudly say I am really good at it!

Love the job- Great games to keep us motivated throughout the day.
Pros
Commission is great!
Cons
None i can think of
11 June 2019

Hi,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive review!

Maintaining our fun environment, as well as focusing on the development, training and progression of staff is always at the forefront of our minds!

Keep up the great work :)

I really enjoy coming to work!
Call Centre Adviser (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire7 June 2019
The managers in Stoke make it so every day is enjoyable. The job itself is not too difficult considering the money you can earn! Monday to Friday and we some times get to finish early ready for the weekend! Lots of support when I ask for it.
Pros
Great Team!
Cons
6pm finish- 17:00 would be better
11 June 2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with us at Kinex

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work so far - keep it up :)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.