They don’t beat about the bush. It’s not school, if you don’t think you can do it, don’t apply. If you know how to act professionally and can speak to people on the telephone, they will give you a job.
I was never given an Interview, just given first appointment you are on your own.
There is no interview. Dropout rate is too high so they employ everyone who applies
Best interview I've ever had!
Just had my interview and everyone there was very welcoming. The interview was laid back and within the first 5 minutes I wasn't nervous at all. Even got a round of applause and goodbye from everyone when I left. Lovely environment!
They useally have two interviewers who bounce questions off you for a few minutes but if they don’t like the answers one of them holds you while the other one body punches you till your unconscious
It’s ok but be careful what you say to some of the questions about your sociallife
Your made to wear a balaclava and speak with a German accent
Its very friendly and easy going until the madman arrives with blood pouring out of his nose from a previous punch up.
from then onwards its all about survival of the fittest.
Drinks and large chocolate cake is on the table in the interview room
Make sure you've got your drinking head on
you will be in for a session like never before
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Kinex?19 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Kinex?17 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Kinex? What are the steps along the way?13 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Kinex?8 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Kinex?7 people answered
- Is the wage Commision?6 people answered
- Does Kinex require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Kinex do and…6 people answered
- How are the working hours at Kinex?6 people answered
- What is the Kinex employee discount?6 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Kinex?5 people answered