Kindertons Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
run by bullies
Driver (Former Employee) –  Atherstone, Warwickshire2 March 2018
This company is run on lies and leaded by bullies, if any complaints are made against office staff they investigate it to keep up with legal side of things but then its coverd up quickly and brushed under the carpet, your forced to lie to clients to ensure the vehicles are deliverd and the company doesnt loose out ..... STEER WELL CLEAR !!!
Pros
cant think of any
Cons
long hours, run on lies, bullies
quick review
Recovery Driver (Former Employee) –  possilpark glasgow3 November 2017
loading up truck and delivering cars all over Scotland, picking up customers own car taking it to a garage for repair.i learnt how to load and tie down cars. the management was just one boss very helpful boss the workplace culture was very good natured everybody helped each other out. the hardest part was finding the customers house in remote parts of the country.and the best was the views of Scotland
Kindertons Accident Management
Level 2 driver (Former Employee) –  Seaham13 October 2017
Working at Kindertons I am surrounded by a great team of colleagues. We work collectively to meet the business needs and for fill the needs of our customers. I travel the North East of England delivering and collecting a range of vehicles. Most pleasurable part of this job is making the clients happy and maintaining my recovery truck. I have been presented with some difficult customers but have had gain excellent interpersonal qualities to defuse complex customer demands.
Pros
Great colleagues
Cons
Last minute call outs
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Southall, ENG25 December 2015
When you enjoy your job and have good co-workers - it doesn't feel like work. I get to drive prestige cars but the worst part of the job is there is no over all finishing time.