Kindertons Employee Reviews

Do not bother working at Sovereign Automotive
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Epsom, Surrey14 December 2018
I have worked at several companies in my lifetime and this place was the most horrible place. To start off with Management and the team leaders are mostly friends and family the amount of favouritism is unbelievable people would not be doing their jobs correctly not answer the phones and will take long smoke breaks and lunch breaks and they will not get reprimanded for it because they are the favourites or related to management. The target set are very high but one can not always succeed because there are not enough clients or time etc. Management does not care and a person has to hear how terrible one is from them. I regret my time wasted here I would not advise working here.
Pros
close to high street and train station
Cons
They will screw you over
Worst company to work for sovereign
manger (Former Employee) –  Epsom, Surrey28 October 2018
No management with any skill.
Management all lie and think it is there own company.
Very Poor Pay
Too many family members that work for the company that are not up to the job.
The blame culture is wrong.
No problem is fixed they just move on.
The work load is unfair.
the management don't care.
Always looking for more staff as so many leave.
Pros
Cons
Poor management structure, Lies. poor pay
Lies
Handler (Former Employee) –  Crewe, Cheshire15 October 2018
You will find a lot of lies that flies around the business, the managers aren’t your managers and if they don’t like you or voice your opinion then you won’t get far. You have to be pals with them to get up levels to be noticed other than that they don’t care about you in any way shape or form and they DO NOT value their staff. The pay is dreadful compared to the stress of working there and having managers/team leaders go behind your back on a daily basis and when you hand your notice in give you the cold shoulder like the mature adults they are!!!!
Pros
Lunches
Cons
Weekend work, pay, promises
run by bullies
Driver (Former Employee) –  Atherstone, Warwickshire2 March 2018
This company is run on lies and leaded by bullies, if any complaints are made against office staff they investigate it to keep up with legal side of things but then its coverd up quickly and brushed under the carpet, your forced to lie to clients to ensure the vehicles are deliverd and the company doesnt loose out ..... STEER WELL CLEAR !!!
Pros
cant think of any
Cons
long hours, run on lies, bullies
Ok
Recovery Handler (Former Employee) –  Crewe17 November 2017
Great place to work but the pay is way off market average .
They expect you to work to a very high legal standard but only pay just above minum wage
quick review
Recovery Driver (Former Employee) –  possilpark glasgow3 November 2017
loading up truck and delivering cars all over Scotland, picking up customers own car taking it to a garage for repair.i learnt how to load and tie down cars. the management was just one boss very helpful boss the workplace culture was very good natured everybody helped each other out. the hardest part was finding the customers house in remote parts of the country.and the best was the views of Scotland
Kindertons Accident Management
Level 2 driver (Former Employee) –  Seaham13 October 2017
Working at Kindertons I am surrounded by a great team of colleagues. We work collectively to meet the business needs and for fill the needs of our customers. I travel the North East of England delivering and collecting a range of vehicles. Most pleasurable part of this job is making the clients happy and maintaining my recovery truck. I have been presented with some difficult customers but have had gain excellent interpersonal qualities to defuse complex customer demands.
Pros
Great colleagues
Cons
Last minute call outs
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Southall, ENG25 December 2015
When you enjoy your job and have good co-workers - it doesn't feel like work. I get to drive prestige cars but the worst part of the job is there is no over all finishing time.