KiddyKare Employee Reviews

Best agency
Temp nursery practitoner (Former Employee) –  Slough, Berkshire21 January 2019
I first joined kiddykare 2 years ago when I finished my level 2 childcare qualification. At the time I needed to earn extra income so it was difficult choosing which agency to go with. Even now after finishing my level 3 I’m still with them. Out of all the agencies I am currently with, (3 agencies) i prefer kiddykare. I have experienced and seen other agencies being pushy when it comes to shifts (eg cancelling a shift, or asking why you cannot do a shift) calling several times! However with kiddykare that’s not the case at all. They’re the best I have worked with. They’re incredibly friendly and understanding. They give shifts according to your availability and I’m glad I chose them.
Pros
Long hours, shifts given in advance, Super friendly staff
Cons
They dont do children centres
They provide an excellent service
Temporary Nursery Nurse (Current Employee) –  Berkshire21 January 2019
I have worked for just over a year for Kiddykare . They provide an excellent service and I have been offered regular work at nurseries. Communication with Kiddykare is very good and easy to access with WhatsApp and emails .

I really appreciate the flexibility of being a temporary nursery nurse and enjoy being able to spend time with the children in the different nurseries I work at. It’s lovely to return to a nursery I have worked at and be greeted by the children and staff .

J F (Temporary Nursery Nurse)
enjoyable
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Maidenhead, Berkshire2 January 2017
The staff were very helpful and would offer me as many or as little hours as i wanted during the week. typical agency work in nurseries
Excellent
Nursery Nurse (Current Employee) –  Maidenhead30 August 2016
I would say this is the best company to work for in the area I have tried one other before kiddykare and they weren't so good Kiddykare could give me more work that I wanted. I have been with kiddykare 4 years I think thoroughly enjoy it. They have also helped me and supported me the last 10 months when I have needed to go to hospital appointments I cant really fault them with any temp agency work it goes quiet in the summer months so I kind of expect that so not to worried with aspect of temping work its flexible work which I thoroughly enjoy and I enjoy going to different environments if you don't like a particular place then if you say you don't like it then they wont send you they pretty good with what you request the most enjoyable part of the job is when you have been to a regular setting for a while you get a bond with the staff and children if you say would like to work set days the staff at kiddykare are pretty good at getting those days for you thank you to all the kiddykare staff personally for accommodating my needs with regards to hospital appointments and heres to another year of working together
Pros
flexible work
Friendly
Nursery Nurse (Current Employee) –  Berkshire30 August 2016
Kiddykare are a very good agency to work for. Always friendly and reliable. They always find me suitable work placements and they understand if I am not available. I would 100% recommend them to people. Thank you Kiddykare :)
Brilliant
Unqualified Nursery Temp (Current Employee) –  Maidenhead, ENG19 November 2014
Lovely company to work for, management are friendly and helpful all the way through! I left Kiddykare as moved out of the area but am now in the process of rejoining them as they are such a great company to work for