Kibble Employee Reviews

4.3Pay & Benefits
3.7Job Security & Advancement
Poor management but good company
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Glasgow12 October 2017
Great company to work for however poorly managed and too many managers. Seems like everyone who is there just wants to agree with everyone else for an easy life even if the decisions are wrong.
Educational & fun
General Duties Assistant (Former Employee) –  Paisley East and Ralston, SCT14 October 2013
A typical day at work consisted of a few laughs about various topics and general tomfoolery but also consisted of focusing on tasks at hand. Within the working day I learned whilst at work you are able to have a fun side, whilst also working hard. Management was excellent, well organized & very efficient. My co-workers (colleagues) were very friendly, offered help whenever & if ever you needed help with any task you were given. Bright, funny workers who would always make your day better. The hardest part of the job was stopping work for a break, I would always rather work away than stop working. The most enjoyable part of the job in question was everyone was so laid back & very humorous but also very hard which is why I enjoyed the job.
Pros
Free Lunches, Great Atmosphere, Good Working Environment
Cons
Non-Evident