Keystone Employment Group

Keystone Employment Group Employee Reviews

I have fulfilled assignments from Keystone since 2002 and was always happy with the work. The clients were varied and Gill, temp controller, would explain exactly what was required e.g. lots of data entry, word-processing, handling cash etc. The most enjoyable part of temping is meeting new people and getting experience of different businesses e.g. a university, a local authority, a manufacturer. The hardest part of the job would be being only a temporary so you are always slightly on the edge of things, however all the staff I have ever worked for have been really friendly and treated me as one of the gang! During the course of my time as a temp I learnt to file my work on the computer desktop so that it could be retrieved easily once I had moved on or if I was off sick!
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Work not always available, cashflow.
I loved my job as I was working with students and helping with all aspects of their student life watching a student gain experience through work and interacting with staff was a very rewarding experience
A typical say at work would be to mostly do admin work for my supervisor. Help with any queries of any employees. Attend meetings and observe. 1 on 1 meetings with individuals.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons