Kew Green Hotels Employee Review

View all Kew Green Hotels reviews

A company where you really feel like part of a family.
Talent Resourcing Manager (Current Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire7 November 2017
I absolutely love working for Kew Green, the people I work with really make me want to come to work. Everyone cares about one another and you feel like part of a family!

My team are based at the HR Hub in Rugby and its a great environment, fast paced and full of really talented people. Because Kew Green has grown so quickly, there remains a lot of opportunity to add value and drive forward initiatives and programmes to make improvements to our ways of working.

If I could change one thing, it would be that its a shame that we lose some of our great people as they don't see the progressive career they can forge within hospitality. I think the industry is sometimes seen as being a stop gap for students etc, but actually - you could start as a F&B professional and become an Operations Director, for example - there are a multitude of career options for someone who wants a career within a commercially driven, fast-paced industry.
Pros
Lots of benefits!

Other Kew Green Hotels Employee Reviews

Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hilton Milton Keynes14 November 2019
I been working for Kew Green Hotels For 1 year.On a position maintenance manager and maintenance engineer on the same time my team member is been fire by Kew Green.
Productive and great experiance
Well Managed food and beverage team, hard working and very enjoyable team to work with. Delivering great service to all guests (buisness, football teamd and famillies) who are passing through.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kew Green Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9