KennedyPearce Consulting

KennedyPearce Consulting Employee Reviews

United Kingdom3 reviews
Very nice company to work for and people are quite helpful, very friendly and down to earth.
Thoroughly enjoyed working for Kennedy Pearce.
Nice people and good management team. Sole responsible for dent collecting Recommend anyone who is willing to work for the recruitment company.and reported to FD.
Pros
Everyone are welcoming and down to earth.
Cons
Always room for imrovements
Settling in well...
I've been at KennedyPearce for nearly 2 months now and have settled in very well, the team are all welcoming and make an effort for you to feel apart of the team. The office and management is laid out very well so everyone can share ideas and look to someone with experience to answer any questions you might have. There is a very "work hard, play hard" dynamic to the team and I can already see how personal and I can already see how personal and professionally rewarding being apart of the KennedyPearce team can be and i look forward to the future here.
Cons
The office masseuse only comes once a week!
Great company!
Very good young and dynamic company to work for. Lots of perks, and work hard play hard mentality.

Fast growth, and great clients to work with. Fun activities in the office and outside! Good working environment and excellent managers and directors.

Competitive environment as for any sales role.
Pros
Great environment, managers, and team!
Cons
Competitive, not for everyone
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KennedyPearce Consulting?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at KennedyPearce Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.
KennedyPearce Consulting Reviews by Job Title