Kenect Recruitment

Kenect Recruitment Employee Reviews

Working for Kenect is a definitely a game changer for all drivers seeking a stable work life balance and being treated as a person not a number.Variety of work available, top rates of pay and always paid on time, a really simple process with time sheets etc. They are always available to support and help you with your role. In 20 years working for different agencies they are definitely top of the league in my experience. Quality over Quantity - remember this drivers!
Pros
Best rates of pay and work
Cons
Nothing just wish I found them sooner!
Good agency to work for, always pay correct and on time. Always have good jobs available. Would definitely recommend to family and friends, also offer good pay per hour.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
It's a good place to work, good pay and convenient hours. Nice people and lots of good experiences to be had in my Inspector job.
Pros
Close to my house
Cons
Not free lunches
Agency always pay on time and are easy to get in contact with if you have any problems. Don’t hassle you when you are at work and willing to help if needed.
Pros
Ethical, Professional, Interested in developing current employees.
Cons
Can’t think of any atm
Never been messed about and wages paid correctly and on time. Been kept busy so far, and every job offered me was as described. Money always correct and on time.
Pros
Honest and reliable
Cons
None yet
Great place to work for always helpful, the whole team at Manchester go that extra mile, make everything really simple, always get paid on time and correct. Well knowledged and always thinking about their workers such as advising on sickness, holidays etc
Cons
No issues , pay is always on time and if I mess up there’s always a phone call to check up everything is good they are a very professional company ....
Always found me work, have good communication plenty of job opportunity, pay was correct and on time every week and a pension scheme to sign up to.
Pros
Always found me work
I am very satisfied with my placement through Kenect as a delivery driver at DHL.I would highly recommend working for them. They are well organised with notifications of payments and working assignments for the next week in advance, so you can plan your personal timetable. The rates of pay are excellent too.
Pros
Great pay. Flexible.
Cons
I have been with Kennect ( atherstone branch ) for over 6 years and have had a lot of work through them and found them to be a very good agency to work for.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kenect Recruitment?
I worked for kenect at bombardier, the job circumstances were very challenging but that wasn't kenects fault,what was there fault was there failure to pay me for the full hours i worked,despite emailing them i have yet to to receive a explanation as to why i wasnt paid correctly, what is concerning is that the pay i did recieve was equal to being paid below minimum wage,so be very careful
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Not paid for the work i did
Official response from Kenect Recruitment
16 November 2020
We are so sorry to hear about your bad experience with us!Please could I ask that you go to our website and post a complaint on the contact page? As soon as we get this with your details we will get in touch and get this resolved ASAP.
Kenect recruitment limited are a fantastic agency. Very proffesional and friendly. Would highly recommend to anyone.Best agency ever seen! Not just found you a job - they support you all time. Not like most agency sent you for few day somewhere and move you around. Been with them for 2 year and if need will call them again. Respect
I am working for Kennect one year, never had with them problems. Payments at time,holidays arw paid at time. Overtimes payd un full. Management in office brilliant.
Really good to work for them.Never experienced any problems or issues. Respectable people. Understanding and support if needed.Really enjoyed working,
Kenect is a good company to work for, if you are prepared to put in the hours even though they are only temporary assignments.you will need to be prepared to travel at a moments notice if you do not have a long term assignment.
I have worked for Kenect since 2015.Professional people, especially the Sheffield office. Honest and fair. Always willing to help. I could always rely on my agency. Even for matters that are not completely related to work. Agencies and with full responsibility I say: choose Kenect. The agency helps in the promotion of an employee in the company for which he works. It's unheard of.
Kenect recruitment limited were able to find me a perfect job suitable for my interests andsalary requirement quicker than i would even have expected I would 100%
Great people in the Burton office always happy to help and always working every week Iwas with them in 2016 and got a full time contract then got paid off last year and lookedthem up and been working since.
company was great at finding work and places were great to work for as some placeswere well known and well paid. if you require more experience within the warehouseindustry, then look no further.
Awesome company always striving to get you a job and improving your lot. I love themanagement as the staff are constantly working to be better. Keep you posted.
I signed up with kenect hoping/in need of work, although I am young they give me a jobpretty much straight away, and I completed that job to the highest of my standards.During my first job, I was paid with nothing but respect from the customers I was serving.Also, the wage was good. I recommend kenect to anyone struggling to find work.
  1. Employee reviews