Keepmoat Homes Employee Reviews

Workplace
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Doncaster, South Yorkshire9 September 2019
It was a productive and fun workplace, i thoroughly enjoyed my time there. A great place to learn and expand on new ideas. Very helpful and professional staff.
Pros
Clean canteen area, fun place to work
Cons
Need to listen to colleagues more
Rude and Racist
Tenant Liaison Officer (Former Employee) –  Borehamwood, Hertfordshire1 August 2019
Don’t work for them they are ignorant and racist! The pay is bad and management don’t know what they are doing! Stay away from them! Don’t waste your time!!
work place
plumber (Former Employee) –  North West2 July 2019
good place to work within a team, you work in many locations around the north west in social housing and have other multi skills people on the site. ty
fun workplace
Business Administrator (Current Employee) –  Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire12 March 2019
The organisation is a pleasure to work for and would recommend to anyone wanting a job involving new homes. While working for Keepmoat Homes I have had a pleasant experience with all colleagues and site workers.
Good company for personal development
Assistant Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Yorkshire18 January 2019
a very good company where you learning a lot, sometimes under pressure, they are developing projects with different type of houses, but when you want to chalenge yourself you must to move forward and apply what you learnt.
Same as any site work
Site Labourer (Current Employee) –  Castleford3 January 2019
Over time paid a month in arrears! If they remember to pay it, 6 months ive waited for overtime. Management pfft make it up per site as it goes along.
Pros
No one has 1 to give
Cons
No one has 1 to give
Keepmoat
Domestic Gas Engineer/Void Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Leeds9 July 2018
Decent place to work but was lied to when I started was told it was a permannant position later to find out that they had lost the contract I was working on before I had started and needed a gas engineer to start asap due to the previous gas engineer before me leaving gas leaks ...
Work Experience
Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Leeds14 June 2018
Keepmoat is a great workplace for a person who wants experience with labor work. I have done Joinery, Plumbing, and Plastering. I had seniors who looked out for me.
fun
Carpenters Assistant (Former Employee) –  Camberwell Green12 June 2018
was fun to work with keepmoat the company would work with them again

tasks where set out also got put with a member of keepmoats team from the carpenter section they guided me threw what I had to be done and the level it needed to be done at

enjoyed it because it was refurbishment work which I wanted to get in to
Pros
meet lots of people
Min wage
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Oakdale15 January 2018
Min wage urm payed monthly manager very good always helped you they always showing me leaving me knew things the colleuge are very nice great if it was a perminant job
Pros
Monday to friday
Cons
Monthly pay
Good Company
Finishing Foreman (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire8 January 2018
Freelance role for a Finishing Foreman with experience in residential projects.Must have CSCS card and ideally be able to drive due to lack of public transport. Skills to include full knowledge of internals from first fix to completion finishing requirements and external envelope maintenance requirements. Immediate start and should run til April.
great place
Telehandler Driver (Current Employee) –  Kingston upon Hull8 January 2018
good company very organised relliying on the skill of the employee and using there experience to help make job easier
wages very good holiday very good
Pros
monthly pay
Cons
not much local managers
Productive and good working environment
Bricklayer/Labourer (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, Nottinghamshire16 August 2017
Overall this is a good company ,as its development has grown and grown in the building work,it is a very productive company and has helped me gain new skills in bricklaying
Construction Company
Painter & Decorator (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London15 August 2017
A big company what keep you busy all the time, he give you opportunity to advance. he offer training for diferents skills, he make you to do a good job and to be polite with your co workers and privat public
Pros
construction
Cons
construction
fast working, positive vibe
Kiosk Worker (Current Employee) –  Doncaster, South Yorkshire6 July 2017
Some colleagues were better than others, the work place wasn't very clean and some area's were busier than others. This depends on the amount of football fans etc
Pros
free pukka pies
Cons
poor working tills, negative staff
Productive and fun
Painting and Decorating (Former Employee) –  Sunderland, Tyne and Wear3 July 2017
I learned alot at keepmoat. Keepmoat helped me come out of my comfort zone by painting a celling i never done that until i went there i would recommend to friends and family.
Pros
Long lunch
Cons
No salary
Productive and fun
Painter and Decorator (Former Employee) –  Sunderland, Tyne and Wear3 July 2017
I liked my workplacement at keepmoat i got out of my comfort zone and painted cellings i havent done that before until i went there. Coming out of my comfort zone helped me with my confidence.
Pros
Good lunch times
Cons
No salary
Fun to work for
IT Support Technician, Fileld engineer (Former Employee) –  Salford25 June 2017
a typical day was arrive at office review emails and check daily jobs and deal with urgent jobs that have come in over night then arrange work that need site visits
Pros
free frute, company car, left to work out own jobs
Cons
nothing
Would NOT recommend working for the Lewisham office
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  Lewisham Central15 June 2017
I was taken on as a supervisor who had a team of Ops to manage but spent 99% of my time sitting in an office and not being able to get out to site to see my ops or to be a real supervisor, also their is a manager who has 0 people skills and makes it not a nice place to work, he made my working life awful and i was already in the process of finding another job before i was dismissed.

Anyone thinking of working for the Lewisham office i would strongly recommend you dont...
Short lived.
Work Experience Placement (Former Employee) –  Merseyside12 June 2017
It was only a two week work experience placement, but it was very easy to get along with everyone and do anything required. It was a great insight to a working environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keepmoat Homes. Our community is ready to answer.