Sales Associatec in Carlsbad, California
Sales Associate (Current Employee) – Carlsbad, CA – 17 January 2019
-The micromanaging from managers/ store leaders.
- The only reward I got from these months of hard work was a $5 starbucks gift card. Yes... No commission, zero store bouns, and 0 incentive.
- I applied for a full time position, but I ended up work in 14 hours....and most of the time 10 hours a week, and now is even worse-----6 hours on call....
- The schedule is changing every week. They reduce your hours every week. I just check the store employee weekly schedule yesterday, and I find out some of my collegue have 0 shriff, not a joke.... Hope them stay strong.
- I feel useless when it comes to this situation, what I can do is leave.
- By the way, I am alway the top seller, and I gained so many new rotal customers for the store. But sadly, store managers don't care at all, and the company don't even know how the store leaders treat their own emplyees.
Awesome coworkers, nice and friendly customers