Kantar Employee Reviews for Telephone Interviewer

Good stop gap
Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Kingston upon Hull9 April 2019
If you need a few quid and wish to advance your customer service skills this is a great place to start out. Don't expect anything progressive and should only be used as an in between job though.
decent job
Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee) –  London30 January 2019
the pay is very high, job in general is good you can balance it between your life fine, easy to get to, flexible shifts and hours are 4 hour shifts each.
Productive and fun workplace
Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Westgate Hanger Lane, London W5 1UA21 January 2019
A day at Kantar was busy and fairly challenging but overall a fun and engaging atmosphere to work in. My colleagues were supportive and supervisors were keen on improving the work environment for us which ultimately made a good cohesive workplace.
Telephone interviewer
Telephone Interviewer (Current Employee) –  London18 July 2018
Ok when I first started but the work is trying to get as many interviews as you can, it can get a bit boring at times, as thats all the job is. Management is good though, nice people.

zero hours contract, if you do well you get more hours if you dont you may not!

The biggest issue is that if you cannot get any shifts then you dont get no money and thats hard to live on in London.
Pros
good wage, nice staff and employees, suit young people better
Cons
zero hours contract
Work Summary of Telephone Interviewer
Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee) –  London10 February 2016
Market research telephone interviewer collating information verbatim impartially. Updating corporate information and conducting business based research. Adapting to multiple market research campaigns, providing feedback on data sample and productivity. Ensuring data compliance telephone etiquette, advising of telemarketing legislation.
Pros
Working Hours
Cons
Salary
good environment
Market Research Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee) –  london11 August 2015
People are okay to work with there at work, okay to just get along with your tasks but does get quite boring.
15 min breaks in between shifts
learn a lot of telephone communication skills
Pros
free hot drinks machine
Cons
0hr work, short hours, favouritism within the workplace
Smile and dial
Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee) –  London, ENG10 April 2015
Kantar motto: "smile and dial" the more robotic you are, the better. Toilet breaks are often timed and the atmosphere can be very patronising.
fun and easy work
Telephone interviewer (Former Employee) –  Nelson, ENG24 March 2015
Work was easy, they put a lot of pressure on people to read verbatim but I never had that problem. co workers were friendly and young.
Pros
Free coffee/hot chocolate/tea
Structured Workplace
Telephone Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Hull15 May 2012
Shifts are broken down into 3 and a half hour slots. I will be assigned to a specific seat for a shift. We begin dialling out on-the-dot. The computer randomly dials numbers and depending on the survey we will be contacting either households or businesses to try and persuade them to take part in the research. As telephone interviewers we have to try and achieve a personal target each shift. The most difficult part of the job is trying to reassure respondents that we are a registered market research company as many people do not trust us and hang up. The best part of the job is completing a survey with someone who is very helpful and understanding of our task.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
can get tedious if no one wants to participate