Kantar Employee Reviews

The place where careers die
Quality Assurance Investigator (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London14 October 2019
Shocking company that doesn’t care about staff, career advancement or professional development. It’s a case of “jobs for the boys” where only the people who are pally with management ever advance, otherwise you’ll be stuck in the same position for years. The company is structured to favour those working in sales who get a company card and seemingly endless team lunches while the rest of us are lucky to get a 2% pay rise each year. Unless you’re desperate for a job, avoid this place like the plague.
Good work culture
Field Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Home Based13 September 2019
Worked here for seven years nice place to work. Team has slimmed down recently and work culture is improved. Excellent IT support makes it work for me.
Avoid
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire30 August 2019
Give this company a miss...
They cause more hassle than anything.
Pay not as good as they make out.
Expenses don't get paid straight away
Expect too much
People don't want to give out personal details.
weak career progression
Research and Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Belfast18 July 2019
The work was very enjoyable. Qualitative and qualtitative research for different clients gave a good variety of projects and kept the work interesting.
The branch I worked at closed down so I am unsure of the future of the company.
Pros
1 hour lunch break
worst
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Hanger Lane Station17 July 2019
bad company culture
confusion in management
phones all day talking about rubbish equipment
fun coworkers
cool lunch breaks
regular meeting with management about childish topics
Pros
hour lunch
Cons
everything
Good week
Work Experience (Former Employee) –  London24 June 2019
Did work experience, and was an enjoyable week where learnt a lot. People were friendly and made effort to show me the ropes of software I had not used prior.
Great place to work salary not enough there!
Panel Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hanger Lane Station28 April 2019
Fantastic and very flexible place to work. The atmosphere is very relaxed and you are trusted to do your work.

Great perks and lots of company events, along with option to work from home.

However, company does not pay enough or keep its promises about salaries. Would gladly trade in the events and perks for a substantial raise!
Pros
Work from home, flexi hours, chilled culture, company events
Cons
Salary
Good stop gap
Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Kingston upon Hull9 April 2019
If you need a few quid and wish to advance your customer service skills this is a great place to start out. Don't expect anything progressive and should only be used as an in between job though.
relaxed
Telephone Marketing (Former Employee) –  london3 March 2019
very relaxed job, i was able to balance my lifestyle with this job and the people i met there was lovely and welcoming. i learned to feel more comfortable talking and socialising with a lot of people, which helped me grow into the work field
Excellent company to work for
Field service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Field Based26 February 2019
I worked for Kantar for a short period of time but sadly due to sets of circumstances I left in Dec 2018. Training at the company DEFINATLEY needs to be reviewed, if the training had been correctly presented I would still be there now.
Really nice people to work with , salary not bad and a decent company car
Pros
Most things
Cons
Training
A timid and cowed workforce that had no interest in the news they summarised
Editor (Former Employee) –  Broadgate, London3 February 2019
Management invested expensively in poor software and then had to cut costs when standards fell and business moved elsewhere.
The sort of company where only the ruthless and talentless get promoted.
The sort of place t hat held monthly performance reviews that calculated error rates to four decimal places even after a completely error free year.
The sort of company that penalised being more than 3 minutes late but refused to pay hours of overtime when systems failed and you stayed late to serve clients.
The sort of place where it is better to be dull and fit in than to shine.
Pros
They always have expensive central offices
Cons
Management by HR
decent job
Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee) –  London30 January 2019
the pay is very high, job in general is good you can balance it between your life fine, easy to get to, flexible shifts and hours are 4 hour shifts each.
Productive and fun workplace
Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Westgate Hanger Lane, London W5 1UA21 January 2019
A day at Kantar was busy and fairly challenging but overall a fun and engaging atmosphere to work in. My colleagues were supportive and supervisors were keen on improving the work environment for us which ultimately made a good cohesive workplace.
Challenging
Accounts Payable Executive (Former Employee) –  Ealing, Greater London31 October 2018
A typical day would involve checking Po approvals, processing invoices and clearing all mail box queries.

It was pleasure working for Kantar and i learnt a lot in my 3 years.
quite dull and boring
Panel Advisor (Former Employee) –  London30 October 2018
not really any room for progression
not really organised as a company
dull tasks
fixed salary bands
great people
team spirit is high across the company
Job Summary
Senior Project Assistant (Current Employee) –  West Bromwich, West Midlands22 September 2018
A day at work for me is a very busy day. I have to check whether the jobs that the team stated that they were going to do have been completed. I also provide tasks each day to the staff to ensure that their day is filled with work to cover the hours that they work.
I am always learning due to changed that are constantly being made within the company.
Management are always supportive, whether it be for business or personal reasons. Everyone is approachable regardless of their level or status.
The workplace culture is great. It's a great place to work as the company are always doing a lot for it's staff. It could be free lunch, breakfast, our summer or Christmas events! It is nice to be appreciated as we do work hard.
The hardest part of the job is dealing with conflict within the team. This is because of the fact that we all are a great team and when there are issues it can be hard to deal with.
The most enjoyable job is the appreciation that I get when I know the staff that I manage are happy.
Estupenda empresa para la que trabajar, directivos simpaticos y agradables con el personal
Administración y Gestión de Servicios al cliente (Former Employee) –  Londres4 September 2018
Empresa de Marketing con grandes valores culturales e interaciales. Directivos amables y cercanos con sus empleados
Pros
Taxi nos llevaba a casa a la salida del trabajo, salidas y cenas de empresa
Cons
Horario hasta bien tarde en la noche
Overall summary
Market Research (Former Employee) –  Carlisle22 August 2018
It was beneficial for me to work for them as i did have had chance to develop better communication skills however the lack of payroll administration and amount of their mistakes they made was to much to handle for me.
Amazing people and really exciting work
Research Executive (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London25 July 2018
Kantar TNS truly offers an amazing variety of projects to work on. As part of the FMCG team I was working with clients like Unilever, Heineken, or Coca-Cola on complex projects ranging from trackers to ad-hoc studies and even innovative studies using chat bots.

While working days could get long, the importance of delivering good quality work on time to clients was paramount and having such a great team to work with has certainly helped.
Telephone interviewer
Telephone Interviewer (Current Employee) –  London18 July 2018
Ok when I first started but the work is trying to get as many interviews as you can, it can get a bit boring at times, as thats all the job is. Management is good though, nice people.

zero hours contract, if you do well you get more hours if you dont you may not!

The biggest issue is that if you cannot get any shifts then you dont get no money and thats hard to live on in London.
Pros
good wage, nice staff and employees, suit young people better
Cons
zero hours contract

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kantar. Our community is ready to answer.