Kantar

Kantar Employee Reviews

United Kingdom114 reviews
They don't care about their employees - a lot of what they do is lip service to tick boxes and to show industry bodies they care. It's all about money and little wellbeing
Pros
Cons
Work-life balance
Young smart Environment. Fairly good progression. Slightly underpaid. Fast peace environment. Located centrally good exposure to media industry. Fair.
Daily tasks to be resolve quickly and very accurate. I have been working on few projects: CORE Housing Applications was answering calls and sending emails within Service Level Agreement. Royal Mail Survey Reimbursements. This role required high attention to detail. Dealing with Western Union payments and calculation of reimbursements. I had to ensure the customer accounts were accurate in order to receive payments. My current role is within the Royal Mail project where I am multi-trained on various tasks within the team.
If you can talk and have use of a car and can create a rapport with people and you enjoy working outside this is a great job.The salary is good for the hours worked.
However it may be difficult work going forward because of Covid19 as you are required to gain access to peoples homes
Kantar has good work tasks and it is interesting however there needs to be more projects given to the call centre. The management have no clue what they are doing. Poor instructors of management other than provide stable hours.
Good place to work and good culture

Able to experiencing lots of different projects around the business on an international scale - no single day is every the same
It's a great place for job security but it was extremely stagnated. They don't encourage their colleagues to progress within their career, feels like being a needle in a haystack as it's such a large organisation. But it's a good company to have on your CV.
Work is relaxed, sometimes challenging, can be interesting. Colleagues are nice, management is decent overall, except for when they ask you to perform tasks that are not part of your job description and what you have signed up for, which is rare but still problematic. You are legally allowed to say no, but they give you cross eyes. They constantly try to manipulate you into working more for the same salary.
The salary is criminally low. There is a culture of brushing everything under the carpet. HR complaints are often buried when it comes to abusive managers. I haven't personally had issues but I know of many people who have.

The availability of flexible working, daily fruit, free breakfast on Fridays are all nice aspects and the work can be enjoyable with it rarely being hard or too stressful.
Fits in with family life and only takes up a few days in the month. Need to be quite mobile as job entails some walking. Interesting to see how prices vary and where our products/produce comes from. Annual training does mean we meet others doing the same job around thecountry.
Some callers would definitely make your day. This job really develops your self confidence, empathy and communication skills, and all the staff were very welcoming, while ensuring we stick to call times.
zero hours contract , you only get paid if you meet your quota targets . slavery. not worth it.
here's how you get hired at Cuntor. pants down, bend over and hope for the best!!
In my current role as Senior Corporate Data Analyst at Kantar, I have been responsible for research information concerning corporate calendars of companies listed worldwide. It is a good experience
Great place to start working in London and meet people, but progression is very slow and you have to fight for every opportunity. Global company too so management lines and responsibility is confusing - perils of working in a matrix organisation.
From no where they stop to book you in. No notice. No explanation. Just no respect. You try to understand but they never give un explanation about how’s it going to be next week
Pros
Not bad pay
Cons
You can’t count in them. It’s not a job
Don't work there. Low salary, working till late evening hours, empty promises about pay rise or promotions, lies, constant pressure, lack of support from the management, no Christmas bonuses instead parties with unlimited alcohol (to help employees forget about their low salaries, perhaps?). Avoid this place!
Kantar is run by professionals in the industry who are on top of the game and the work environment is friendly and supportive of staff. The Management respond to issues very quickly.
Shocking company that doesn’t care about staff, career advancement or professional development. It’s a case of “jobs for the boys” where only the people who are pally with management ever advance, otherwise you’ll be stuck in the same position for years. The company is structured to favour those working in sales who get a company card and seemingly endless team lunches while the rest of us are lucky to get a 2% pay rise each year. Unless you’re desperate for a job, avoid this place like the plague.
Worked here for seven years nice place to work. Team has slimmed down recently and work culture is improved. Excellent IT support makes it work for me.
Give this company a miss...
They cause more hassle than anything.

Pay not as good as they make out.

Expenses don't get paid straight away

Expect too much

People don't want to give out personal details.
Honestly a very lovely place to work part time whilst balancing life as a student or in my instance as a mum. Picking your own shifts was a delight. Would definitely go back!
The work was very enjoyable. Qualitative and qualtitative research for different clients gave a good variety of projects and kept the work interesting.
The branch I worked at closed down so I am unsure of the future of the company.
Pros
1 hour lunch break