Kairos Recruitment Group

Kairos Recruitment Group Employee Reviews

I was given an opportunity to work closely with the MD to open new markets overseas and use my language skills within the creative industries. Exciting time to join a growing a business with potential to grow into a management role within a few years. There are a variety of weekly incentives and rewards for hitting your targets. The uncapped commission structure is also a huge plus. If you love table tennis then this is the place. You would struggle to find a sales environment quite like it.
Rewarded for your efforts. What you put in is what you get out of this job. Good work culture and company ethos. Good earning potential. Solid career structure.
This is my first job in the world of recruitment and I am genuinely enjoying it. When you first start you gain all the skills and knowledge you need through the training provided. You also receive on going support and training as you progress. We are always encouraged to be positive and as a team we all get on very well with a friendly feel to the office. We do team building activities and things like days / nights out to celebrate success and we are always rewarded for our hard work. There's always an incentive we can work towards not only individually but as a team as well. Of course with any job in recruitment there are ups, downs and targets. Performance is based upon that however, its exciting if you like that sort of environment. I would recommend Kairos Recruitment to anyone already in or looking to get into recruitment because my experience has been nothing but positive and enjoyable.
Great place to work and good office culture. One of our values as a business is - 'a day without laughter is a day wasted' - We have team nights out and office incentives which are always fun What you put in to recruitment is what you get out, the rewards are there for you if you are willing to work hard and put in the hours.
One of our directors described working at Kairos like going from High School to College and I couldn't agree more. They put trust in you that you are going to work hard for them without being forced into it by rules or by fear that you'll get shouted at for not doing well enough. They gave me all the training and tools I needed to learn how to recruit, starting with being paired with one of our top recruiters here so I could learn the basic training and the industry all at the same time. The workplace culture is a lot different then what you expect it be to at a recruitment company, for example one of Kairos' values is a day without laughter is a day wasted and that is definitely something our office sticks to. We constantly do things outside work such as curry nights, nights out, friday lunches etc. And if you hit targets then the company will always reward you, for example when I hit my quarter target we got taken out to Manchester for lunch at 20 stories, followed by drinks at places such as the ivy. They definitely don't hold back when it comes to rewarding you for hitting targets.
Pros
There is never a dull day working for Kairos
Cons
No office dog