justteachers Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Justteachers review
Supply Teacher (Current Employee) –  Lincolnshire5 January 2017
From working as a supply teacher at Justteachers I have developed organisational and adaptability skills, as you only know if you are working if you get a phone call in the morning on the day. I have enjoyed working at different schools and learning how to teach an unknown class.
Fun and exciting
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Manchester10 March 2016
Great company to work for, very friendly and caring ! They offer fantastic rates of pay and always listen to me when I have a problem. Looking at some of the stupid reviews out there there is no wonder some applicants haven't been worked by a school, they cant even spell! justteachers have very high standards and as such they use the best teachers they can, this is why schools use them! I fully recommend working for justteachers.
Pros
Holidays
dont waste your time
T/A (Former Employee) –  Lincolnshire7 March 2016
Sent c.v never bothered to get back to me, is there really a job? or just the run around as usual. i phone them but never returned my call.
Fantastic service, great to work with
teaching assistant (Current Employee) –  Manchester30 October 2015
Very pleased to be working for justteachers, they have great pay rates and offer fantastic support. I would highly recommend. They genuinely care about me and offer a really friendly approach 10/10.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Busy and fast paced working environment
Education Consultant (Current Employee) –  London, ENG2 September 2015
have been able to maintain and build relationships with these schools in order to provide them with staff of a high calibre and representing the agency to the best of my ability.
Working within this fast past and competitive environment has allowed me to think on my feet and work well under pressure.
Pros
Comission & Company Events/Holidays
Cons
Holidays only allowed within school holidays
lovely staff and welcoming
Supply Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greater Manchester7 January 2014
This is a supply agency who sent me to different settings. I have been sent to behaviour schools, primary schools as well as secondary. I have supported pupils with special needs. Pupils that are dyslexic, English as second language.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at justteachers. Our community is ready to answer.

justteachers Reviews by Location