Just Retirement Employee Reviews

Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Reigate, Surrey23 July 2019
Great place to work with a common goal of providing customers with a better retirement. Great culture in the workplace and lots of great people to work with, however the business is a little backwards thinking and needs a big drive in technology.

The locations in Reigate all vary in quality and it can be frustrating being across 3 different sites and very little parking, with Reigate not the easiest place in the world to commute too, this needs to improve.

The management are always very approachable and its a great place for anyone to work who is looking to improve their career.
Pros
Friendly Workplace
Cons
not as described in interview
Scrum Master (Former Employee) –  Surrey17 March 2019
very poor erratic and ill qualified staff. Suffered with professional identity issues that ultimately lead to terrible hybrid of tightly controlled agile/prince2 methods.
Great people, pity about the management team
HR Manager (Former Employee) –  Belfast, County Antrim23 November 2017
Machiavellian approach - all hush hush and look after their favs - HR Director at the time got it but was helpless to affect any change at the exec level
Pros
People in belfast
Cons
Management Team
Great Environment
Admin Support (Former Employee) –  Reigate, Surrey17 May 2017
Great business to work for, lots of befits given for employees. Set hours are brilliant at this job and there is a clear role set for employees to complete. Full training given
Pros
Lunch Lady
Cons
Stressful at times
Generally a good company
PMO Analyst (Current Employee) –  Reigate, Surrey17 May 2017
Lots of changes post-merger but ok. They are trying hard to improve the workplace. Communication used to be quite poor but has been vastly improved of late.
Boring
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Reigate, Surrey5 December 2016
It is a good place to work if you're higher up. and no incentives or motivation to work there. No free parking unless you've been there for more than atleast 5 years. bonus scheme good. good morale. just boring
Productive & fun place to work, relaxed athmosphere
Accounts Payable Assistant (Current Employee) –  Reigate25 September 2016
Matching invoices against purchase orders, coding invoices, checking staff expenses, logging invoices onto excel spreadsheet before sending out for approval, check purchase ledger mail box throughout the day reply to queries print of invoices.
Just Retirement
Payments and Serving Administrator (Current Employee) –  Reigate26 July 2016
At Just Retirement I have found it enjoyable and big push for me to advance in my career. I have leant about pension annuities and the way the work, administration and I have become more confident in myself and my work.

The management is very good but they don't exactly give many ideas on how you are doing at times. This is mainly because it can get very quiet on what is happening at the place. Apart from that my team managers have been very good and I have been able to improve myself as a person and gained new skills.

My co workers are brilliant and I work in a great team environment. The hardest part would be speaking to some FI'S who seem to not understand annuities or think they are always right. The most enjoyable part is speaking to clients and getting to know them and give them the chance to understand what we do.
Secure and enjoyable
Full time customer services co-ordinator (Current Employee) –  Reigate, ENG18 March 2015
The company concentrates a lot on employee engagement which is very motivational for staff.

There are great opportunities for progression.
People focused
Defined Benefit Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Reigate, ENG9 December 2014
The department I worked in was fast-paced at times, but with a supportive atmosphere from all levels of management. The whole department interacted and communicated with each other on a daily basis, however, I was left to manage my own work and ensured that all project deadlines were met in the required time.
Pros
Flexible working hours, if required
Cons
Could be stressful at times when a project deadline was due
People focused culture
Marketing Campaign Manager (Current Employee) –  Reigate, ENG30 May 2014
Busy, financial services business. Very focused on employee engagement.
Productive and fun place
Interim Assistant Company Secretary (Former Employee) –  Reigate, ENG24 September 2013
I loved working at Just Retirement. The people are lovely and everyone pitches in. They work hard and it is appreciated.
Great Expanding company
New Business Administrator (Former Employee) –  Reigate6 September 2013
A great young workforce, training is good. Benefits are also great. Reigate can be difficult to access by public transport though
Very proactive place to work and a great employer
Customer and Sales Support (Current Employee) –  Reigate4 July 2013
JR is a great place to work, people friendly.
Unfortunately the role I was doing can be a little mundane.
Pros
Go ahead company
Cons
CASS can be a bit mundane