Just Eat Employee Reviews

Poor leadership
Finance (Former Employee) –  London11 March 2019
Poor leadership and decision making. The results of failure of senior management are pushed back onto the junior staff.

Inexperienced senior management, who should not be in those positions.
Courier
Courier Driver (Former Employee) –  Doncaster, South Yorkshire5 March 2019
Begining when started as courier was great promised 120£ you can make per 6,5 hour shift. After 3weeks there are si many drivers than you are lucky if you will make 250£ per 7days working over 50 hours. Too many drivers and no chance of making money After tax and petrol screwed up.
Pros
Be own boss work when want
Cons
Cant make promised money even if working fulltime
Recruitment Officer (Former Employee) –  Notting Hill6 February 2019
Its a fun place to work and enjoyable place to go everyday.. Every day on feet and on phone talking to customers and inviting them in so we can see if their are suitable for the role.
Pros
Lot of networking
Cons
long hours on phone
fun enviromnet
Customer Care Advisor (Former Employee) –  Borehamwood, UK19 December 2018
Yes it was a fun environment and help is there when needed. but I feel they need to be more understanding towards people which they are not. I feel they need to work on this but over than this it is a nice company to work for.
Pros
free food certain times of the year
Cons
hours
Enjoyable workplace
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Borehamwood, Hertfordshire18 December 2018
I have gained many new skills whilst working at Just-Eat.
Applying Just-Eat's key values to the heart of everything that we do.
Being big hearted, razor sharp and make happy are our values and I have learnt how to apply these on a day to day basis.
Excellent culture and work-life balance
Management Accountant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London4 November 2018
A good place to work, good culture and everyone is willing to help and develop your skills. However, could do better in terms of career progression and pay.
fun workplace
Manager (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London30 October 2018
A good place to begin a career and develop professional skills, managing relationships internally and customer/restaurant partners.
Limited room for progression but overall a good journey.
I enjoyed working there
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Wigan, Greater Manchester9 June 2018
It was a very good experience working there as it made me learn new skills at dealing with people. It made me a much confident person and interacting with new people is not a problem
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Late night work
Great fun place to work
Business Development Consultant (Field Sales) (Former Employee) –  Northern Ireland5 June 2018
Fantastic place to work but dealing with restaurants and takeaways leads to very unsociable hours of work, often miles away from home at 11pm - 12pm. Heavily branded company car.
Pros
Great commission
Cons
Sometimes working past midnight
A friends club full of backstabbers
customer service agent (Former Employee) –  Borehamwood, Hertfordshire22 May 2018
a typical say entailed watching people suck up and cosy up to their fiends. I saw at least 30 people get sacked while I was there. the company has an alarming staff turnover rate. Easily the unhappiest moments of my life were spent here.
Pros
you get to leave at some point
Cons
the people
Work hard, play hard yet professional
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  UK15 May 2018
During my role as a Territory Manager at Just Eat, it is extremely autonomous with the responsibility of a vast amount of restaurant partner's growth, success and health.

Learned how to efficiently plan, execute and analyse.

The most enjoyable part of this job was making a difference for small business owners and seeing them grow (growing sales, creating a more efficient business model, solving issues/problems affecting their business).
Fun and Challenging
Senior Xamarin Engineer / Tech Lead (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London2 May 2018
A great place to work, people are amazing, the work done in JustEat is quality and that shows how the company is growing well! You will not regret working for JustEat!
Pros
Great place to work, people are fantastic, offices are amazing
Cons
Projects and focus keep on changing with new directions
Great company
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  London28 March 2018
Great company to work for and have a lot to offer to their employees. Senior management is easy to deal with and easy to talk to. Great culture and great opportunities to evolve.
Temporary Contracts (Former Employee) –  Borehamwood15 March 2018
normal admin stuff, day in and day out, by answering emails from the public or restaurant owners, but things wrong with the orders, that was it, nothing more and nothing less. It was a 3 month temporary contract.
Pros
always busy
Cons
Limited to what I could do.
It was not good
Logistics and Communications Analyst (Former Employee) –  London Heathrow Airport, Greater London20 February 2018
As a student-athlete scholarship recipient, my academic career has been spent in a team capacity where I developed my excellent collaborative skills. This is a vital skill that will prepare me for a consulting career as I will be working with clients and colleagues. My long term goal is to be a senior consultant; to do this I would need to further develop my leadership skills. Strong leadership skills will allow me to confidently engage with management, present my innovative ideas to clients, and most importantly spearhead projects. Furthermore, I believe strong leadership skills will enhance my strong technical and analytical skills gained from my Business Administration & Finance degree.
Pros
food
Cons
no food
Working is a fast paced environment, problem solving, coaching and being part of a shared service supporting the Business partners
HR Associate (Current Employee) –  Borehamwood, Hertfordshire20 February 2018
Working on all types of ER cases from absence to hearings. Great communication skills, timekeeping, administration, take holder relationships, coaching advising and more.

Fast paced environment with a very innovative culture but also experience in the corporate culture.

Looking to develop myself further within my HR career I feel there is still so much more to learn.
BEST Job I have ever had!
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Borehamwood1 February 2018
Love the management
Loved working with the head office staff
My team was amazing & kept winning awards
I won several awards
Good benefits & package
Customers are great & fun to visit
Pros
work life balance, trusted, good benefits
Cons
No progression / slow progression opportunities
good
Digital Customer Service Agent. (Email Temp) (Former Employee) –  Borehamwood, Hertfordshire11 January 2018
good busy company good job experience great company busy company great company good life great company brilliant company this is the biggest waste of time
i would never want to do this full time.
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  London20 December 2017
Slow and boring work. I worked her as a temp and i would never want to work here again. the job is repetitive easy and boring.

Work starts early at 8am and ends late at 8pm.
Pros
Easy job
Programme Manager (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London13 December 2017
It was a high pressuried but fun environment to work in . Howver he politics were consisent with a startup aiming to be a FTSE100 company. Not an ideal place to be.
Pros
Free Drinks and Fruit
Cons
Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Just Eat. Our community is ready to answer.