Junior Jam

Junior Jam Pay & benefits reviews

I started working for Junior Jam as a music instructor, and I absolutely love that I was able to teach a subject that I really enjoy and am passionate about. I was worried about equipment, but the company actually gives you all the instruments and equipment, and if anything breaks you just let the office know and they just send you a new one.I was given a pay rise after 3 months of teaching here, and I have now progressed from being a member of the teaching staff to a junior manager. This means being responsible for a larger area, which can mean some long drives. Saying this, the office atmosphere is relaxed and i get paid for my mileage anyway! This started as a part time job, so I am very thankful I’ve been able to progress the way I have in such a short time. Overall, I really like working for Junior Jam, and I think its perfect for anyone just out of university who wants to get into teaching.
Pros
Work/Life balance, Benefits
Cons
Long drives as a manager
I have been working with Junior Jam since April 2019 and can hands down say that it is the best Company I have ever worked for! All the management staff are so supportive and at the end of the phone should you need them. The schools are brilliant and there is good communication between them and Junior Jam.Great salary and benefits throughout the contract. I cannot fault them! The lesson that we do are fun and exciting for all students! I teach Music and Drama. So far I have been supplied with African Drums, Keyboards, Boomwhackers, the list goes on!! I look forward to renewing many more contracts with Junior Jam in the Future!
Pros
Great Salary, Lesson Plans, Supportive Company