Juicy Media Ltd

Juicy Media Ltd Employee Reviews

Professional and motivated environment but an easy-going team and management made for an enjoyable place of work. In my capacity, there was plenty of travelling around which meant meeting new people and new places.
Dreams come true on a daily basis at Juicy Media. Although the stabilisers come off early you are never far from a helping pair of hairy hands. The widely varied client base is a constant thrill ride, sure to keep you exhilarated from log in to log out. Management work hard to create a balanced workplace environment which will keep you motivated and full of biscuits. Quit your current job and just apply now, you won't regret it.
Pros
Top Christmas parties
Cons
Terrible jokes
Juicy Media are an incredible company and have offered me so many opportunities to grow and develop. The work has always been varied and has challenged me to think outside of the box to come up with the best solution for the client. The management work really hard to ensure you don't get overloaded with work and to also check you're ok. The team is amazing as a whole to bounce off whether it's picking you up when your code breaks or if it's just for going out for drinks, they're always there when you need them.
A very technical company where you work hard, but play hard too. We work with a variety of cutting edge technologies and implement new and exciting ideas for our clients. We have a large number of clients from differing backgrounds and sizes, all with interesting ideas - we pride ourselves on delivering the impossible. Management are great to work alongside and are open to new ideas. Everyone is very hands on too, no matter what their role. We make terrible jokes, but produce some awesome work. We're always on the look out for new talent who are as passionate about technology and design as we are.
  1. Employee reviews