Joules Limited

Joules Limited Management reviews

United Kingdom22 reviews
From the moment I stepped in the door at Joules I felt valued, superb staff so friendly and genuine. I never felt pressured or demeened with learning the ropes as a new employee, training was simplistic but thorough and encouraging. I enjoyed every minute of it & the management team were amazing, dynamic & efficient with the running of the store.
Typical agency job, no guarantees with work. Not a bad place to work in but you will be dropped at a moments notice soon as your not needed. Wouldn't recommend.
Pros
It was a job
Cons
No security, bad management.
Joules is an incredible place to work.
Work hard and your team will be rewarded.

The Joules team is like a family, the customers, the staff and head office are all different branches of a family that I have grown to love.

Great style, colours and prints
Pros
Great discounts, rewards from manager and sometimes CEO for hard work include things like chocolates.
Cons
unpredicatable hours. a lot of work on your feet.
Working with Joules was enjoyable, as an employee, you are part of a team. Each day, you interchange between the sections of the shop floor, learning and developing new skills such as customer assistance, till management, stock checks etc. This job required working in a fast paced and most times, busy environment, where sometimes multi-tasking and time managing was imperative.
Joules is generally speaking a nice company to work for with good people. They do however make some decisions blindly due to lack of process and poor structures. Need to push marketing forward to avoid being left behind by competitors.
The workplace at Joules was an incredibly busy environment which required hard work and great organisational skills. Being responsible for your work load and time management was essential.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Joules Limited?