JoJo Maman Bébé

JoJo Maman Bébé Employee Review

View all JoJo Maman Bébé reviews

Productive, highly motivated company, great working environment
Customer Advisor (Current Employee) –  Bury St Edmunds20 July 2015
Working for JoJo Maman Bebe for nearly 5 years has been a great experience. JoJo Maman Bebe are committed to providing a high standard of customer service and over my 5 years I have learnt that great customer service acheives amazing results.

The main role of my job is ensuring the customer receives the best possible service, resulting in the customer leaving the store happy and satisfied. As well as serving customers I complete mail orders for customers, provide assistance with deliveries, help to train new members of staff, maintaining awareness of stock security and the Health & Safety standards within the store and assisting with in-store visual displays and standards.

Working for JoJo Maman Bebe has helped me dramatically improve my confidence. Interacting with customers on a weekly basis and the pressure of providing a great service has really pushed me to become a good Customer Advisor.
Pros
Good wage, relaxing working environment, great staff
Cons
no cons

Other JoJo Maman Bébé Employee Reviews

A good work environment.
Customer Advisor (Current Employee) –  Bristol16 January 2020
A very friendly place to work, helpful colleagues, great management. There is always work to do. If you are unsure of any tasks, someone will always help you.
fun workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Windsor, Berkshire4 January 2020
working at JoJo Maman Bebe was a fun experience the people there were very pleasant and welcoming, day to day was very relaxed i learned how to fit bras and learnt the basic skills of customer service, the management team were very understanding and fair.